Some screenshots of new project ' DayZ 2017'

Icewindo, I was interviewed for the Shacknews piece and I'm not as high level so if I gave the impression that models you made were made by Shin in that article I apologize. No malicious intent I'm just an amateur here :)

Hope there is hard feelings and as Shin said, thanks for your work!

Hello Icewindo.

I pm'ed you on the 6th of November on the 15th, asking for permission to take over what you had orphaned for others to use.

I then saw your comment on youtube and so Pm'ed you direct then too, you could have replied to me there as well :(

In both messages I say that I will give you full credit as I have always done before when I worked with mondkalbs materials. It also says in the PC gamer article that I picked up some arma models, so I have never said I made the original models. I have since then made my many of own models which are main features in the game too.

I did the right and honest thing contacting you direct, so my conscious is clear. I also invited you to be directly involved if you wished.

Anyhow thanks again for your work.

I get a few pms and lack the time to answer all these days (hello work), sorry I missed your pm.

I got a little mad here because I didn't see these credits in the opening post of this thread, not on shacknews (only skimmed through the pcg article so my fault for missing that) and not in the trailer (to be honest I didn't check the video description though in my ragequit, dunno if the credits were added later).

All good on this side, I guess my feelings were somehow influenced by this post which I read some week ago:
forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?142504-My-work-is-being-illegally-sold-on-World-Zombie-ru

Ofc. the stuff mentioned in the above thread doesn't apply here but the (for me) apparent lack of credit and the thread were the trigger.

I get a few pms and lack the time to answer all these days (hello work), sorry I missed your pm.

I got a little mad here because I didn't see these credits in the opening post, not on shacknews (only skimmed through the pcg article so my fault for missing that) and not in the trailer (to be honest I didn't check the video description though in my ragequit, dunno if the credits were added later).

All good on this side, I guess my feelings were somehow influenced by this post which I read some week ago:
forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?142504-My-work-is-being-illegally-sold-on-World-Zombie-ru

Ofc. this doesn't apply here but the (for me) apparent lack of credit and the thread were the trigger.

Relieved that is ok - I honestly really like your work and happy now that we are OK.

I also have some new models which you are welcome to of course as they are of a similar ethos.

Did you get any further with the URAL? We have a pretty nifty looking bus, pickup, tank and bike on the go now, with quite a few more just being polished off.

Back