spam filters for side chat?

LTGNick

Valued Member!
So was wondering if there was any programs or scripts out there that watches how many times a players says somthing in side chat cause some kids on my server just keep doing
"hello"
"hello"
"hello"
"im in cherno"
"anyone there"
its like that every 4 seconds and its just gets annoying of course u can kick them but what happends when im offline :eek:?

BEC can do this for you, take a look at these settings this is what I use on my server currently.

[ChatSpam]
Lobby = 0
Lobby_Time_Lower = 0
Lobby_Time_Upper = 0
Global = 0
Global_Time_Lower = 0
Global_Time_Upper = 0
Side = 5
Side_Time_Lower = 15
Side_Time_Upper = 30
Group = 0
Group_Time_Lower = 0
Group_Time_Upper = 0
Vehicle = 0
Vehicle_Time_Lower = 0
Vehicle_Time_Upper = 0
Command = 0
Command_Time_Lower = 0
Command_Time_Upper = 0
Commander = 0
Commander_Time_Lower = 0
Commander_Time_Upper = 0
Direct = 0
Direct_Time_Lower = 0
Direct_Time_Upper = 0

So was wondering if there was any programs or scripts out there that watches how many times a players says something in side chat cause some kids on my server just keep doing
"hello"
"hello"
"hello"
"im in cherno"
"anyone there"
its like that every 4 seconds and its just gets annoying of course u can kick them but what happends when im offline :eek:?
Simple solution...turn off side chat. I have side chat disabled on my server and it's peaceful!

But I also have a side chat script that emits a screeching through player headphones or speakers when they try and use side chat. After 3 warnings, it disconnects the player and sends them to the lobby.

Simple solution...turn off side chat. I have side chat disabled on my server and it's peaceful!

But I also have a side chat script that emits a screeching through player headphones or speakers when they try and use side chat. After 3 warnings, it disconnects the player and sends them to the lobby.

I'm confused. Why do you need a script to make noises out their headphones if you have it turned off on your server? I think you are talking about voice in sidechat, OP is talking about typing in sidechat.

Lol thanks guys yea i have infiSTAR voice kick for the people who use voice over side chat and i was just wondering if there was some way to control type in side chat.... cause i would get kids who would type over 40 words a minute into side chat like.... jesus dude calm down no one is in cherno but i have BEC so ill try that seaweed thanks

Back