[Support] ESSV2

Hmm.. doesn't work like it should. First part works corret with the classLevel system. But when it should select the customLoadout it only selects the "_class" Loadout.

Well it's not a big deal... I don't use VIP Loadouts for multiple players so i could use classLevel as my new customLoadouts. And i don't want to confuse all the other in here now.

The script works perfekt on Epoch 1.0.5.1 and everything other is only personal changing.

Thanks for the fast response :)

Hi ebay,

I installed your mod by following your instructions but problem is following:
When I join my server, first time I don't get option to select spawn or class, just spawning randomly on Napf,
But after one death, when I respawn, I do get option to select spawn and class.

I want to be able to choose spawn and class on the time of joining the server

can you help me out please?

Thanks in advance!!!

Last edited:
Hi again,

Sorry for the silly question before, was working late night and forgot to clear up MySQL database before installing your script :D:D

BTW everyone liked ESS feature, thanks for the script/mod :)

Hello, Awesome script, absolutely love it! The latest DZGM is freakin awesome also! Nice work ebay!
I do have one small issue though that I just can not figure out. It's similar to others issues and I've tried all the fixes everyone has posted with no changes.. What is happening is when a player dies, they get the gender selection screen but then just a black screen as others have posted. They can see the coins icon for Zupa's SC3.0 and can also see the messages for bandit missions popping up. If they exit to lobby and reload it works fine. They have to login 2x every time they die. Everything works fine for me. I'm 99.99% sure it's NOT infistar since 2 of the people having this issue are both superadmins and just to satisfy my curiosity, I went ahead and disabled infistar even going so far as to remove the files from the server.pbo just to be sure that's not the issue. Which it isn't. I logged and got myself killed in every way I could think of, ai, zeds, suicide, crashing vics, jumping off buildings etc. I must have got myself killed 15 times and not once did I ever get that black screen. It loaded in for me 100% perfect every single time as always. I'm at a loss here as It's pretty much impossible to troubleshoot it since it is not happening to me. Anything to point me in the right direction would be helpful. Wrong direction wouldn't! :p
Thanks!

Hello, Awesome script, absolutely love it! The latest DZGM is freakin awesome also! Nice work ebay!
I do have one small issue though that I just can not figure out. It's similar to others issues and I've tried all the fixes everyone has posted with no changes.. What is happening is when a player dies, they get the gender selection screen but then just a black screen as others have posted. They can see the coins icon for Zupa's SC3.0 and can also see the messages for bandit missions popping up. If they exit to lobby and reload it works fine. They have to login 2x every time they die. Everything works fine for me. I'm 99.99% sure it's NOT infistar since 2 of the people having this issue are both superadmins and just to satisfy my curiosity, I went ahead and disabled infistar even going so far as to remove the files from the server.pbo just to be sure that's not the issue. Which it isn't. I logged and got myself killed in every way I could think of, ai, zeds, suicide, crashing vics, jumping off buildings etc. I must have got myself killed 15 times and not once did I ever get that black screen. It loaded in for me 100% perfect every single time as always. I'm at a loss here as It's pretty much impossible to troubleshoot it since it is not happening to me. Anything to point me in the right direction would be helpful. Wrong direction wouldn't! :p
Thanks!

Hey,

Can you post me files I stated below via dropbox or something like that? I will send them back to you in 40-50 mins if it's ok for you ;):)

init.sqf
description.ext
server_playerSetup.sqf
server_playerDied.sqf
AHConfig.sqf

Will have to be later as I'm at work now and can't install pbo manager here :)
As long as you are not going molest them or do anything dirty to them.

Last edited:
Will have to be later as I'm at work now and can't install pbo manager here :)
As long as you are not going molest them or do anything dirty to them.

Well, There's no reason I want to screw up your main files, I suggest you my help because I got it working flawlesly,
but in anyways, I suggest you to keep backups to be able to revert if something doesn't work

Sorry, lol there was supposed to be a smiley at the end of the last sentence, not the first!! :)
When I get home I'll have to make an account on github or something.

Sorry, lol there was supposed to be a smiley at the end of the last sentence, not the first!! :)
When I get home I'll have to make an account on github or something.

hehe, thats's no problem

It's getting night for me there :D, so I will do it tommorow, if it doesn't make any problems for you

trying to keep my players uid's hidden and calling them through public variables

any clue why this isnt working correctly?

Code:
_classLevel1 = ["0"];
_classLevel1 = _classLevel1 + DonatorTier1;
_classLevel2 = ["0"];
_classLevel2 = _classLevel2 + DonatorTier2;
_classLevel3 = ["0"];
_classLevel3 = _classLevel3 + DonatorTier3;
_classLevel4 = ["0"];
_classLevel4 = _classLevel4 + DonatorTier4;

_classLevel1 = _classLevel1 + _classLevel2 + _classLevel3 + _classLevel4;
_classLevel2 = _classLevel2 + _classLevel3 + _classLevel4;
_classLevel3 = _classLevel3 + _classLevel4;
_classLevel4 = _classLevel4;

instead 4 unlocks everything, 1 unlocks only 1, 2, unlocks 2 ect

DonatorTier4 = unlocks - _classLevel1 + _classLevel2 + _classLevel3 + _classLevel4;
DonatorTier3 = unlocks _classLevel2 + _classLevel3 + _classLevel4;
DonatorTier2 = unlocks _classLevel3 + _classLevel4;
DonatorTier1 = unlocks _classLevel4

where the above code doesn't read like that :S

Edit:: would i be better off flat removing all the "_classlevel" and replacing them with my own variable instead?

Last edited:
how to add my point spawn to player uid
i add

_customBase = [
"76561198033914811",
"76561198076743235",
"76561198137280444"
];
_customBases = [ // Do not use a z (height) higher than _autoOpenHeight in haloConfig.sqf if using halo
["my base",[18629,9430,0]],
[],
[]
];
dont work my base not in list for spawn

Hi, I seem to have a problem with the mod. When I installed it and joined my server it is stuck on the page of "Requesting Character Data from Server" When I removed the mod everything operated smoothly again with no problems.

Hi, I seem to have a problem with the mod. When I installed it and joined my server it is stuck on the page of "Requesting Character Data from Server" When I removed the mod everything operated smoothly again with no problems.
I've noticed that when I get stuck waiting for authentication/character data , that it is a server pbo issue, wait for host is always a mission file issue
Double check all the code in your server pbo, make sure you didn't miss or add any coma's, quotes or anything anywhere. .

Hi, this was working perfectly for me earlier but now does not work at all ever since i installed DZMS mission system. Do these 2 add ons not work together or have i done something wrong? Any help would be appreciated.

I have DZMS, WAI, DZAI and many other mods working along side this with no problems, double check your DZMS install. You must have made a mistake somewhere that is causing your issue

I have DZMS, WAI, DZAI and many other mods working along side this with no problems, double check your DZMS install. You must have made a mistake somewhere that is causing your issue
Thanks for reply. Seems the code reset when i added DZMS so just had to go back through and re write it all. Working fine now apart from death when selecting the ground option. Seems as though it still thinks it a para spawn as you can still hear the wind and the para but am on the ground gliding.

@Sm0tp0k3r - The black screen for some people is a bug with Epoch 1.0.5.1. Try adding this endLoadingScreen in compiles.sqf which is already done for 1.0.6:
https://github.com/vbawol/DayZ-Epoch/commit/547ba0018f8e71de641223397099da90f65f2d8d
Also check client rpt for errors.

@buck03845 - This explains how to revert back to using PV if you really need to keep your donor lists hidden:
http://opendayz.net/threads/support-essv2-enhanced-spawn-selection-v2.21552/page-3#post-117298

Hi, for some reason when anyone clicks the ground option they spawn in but can still hear the sound of parachuting and when they move they glide and then end up dead. any suggestions as to fixing this?

Back