[SUPPORT] - Sheeps Epoch Repack

0.15 new load screen, need to take a break from coding so i made this real quick :)
29ymaq.jpg

ok if the testers could test

trade from backpack/vehicle and normal trade
take clothes
building (epoch + Advanced alchemy)

@StaR_Neonz Sector FNG has no AI you need to add them in using static spawns from WAI or DZAI, check 0.14 DZAI it has the spawns in it

@Geekin have you tried a fresh install, as i cant for the life of me figure out why you cant build :(

OK before I repacked it I tested the server, ut was fine and vanilla epoch, also I am getting this error loop

server_hiveRead>
0:23:36 Error Undefined variable in expression: _data
0:23:36 File z\addons\dayz_server\init\server_functions.sqf, line 180
0:23:36 Error in expression <ey call server_hiveReadWrite;
if (count _primary > 0) then {
if ((_primary selec>
0:23:36 Error position: <_primary > 0) then {
if ((_primary selec>
0:23:36 Error Undefined variable in expression: _primary
0:23:36 File z\addons\dayz_server\compile\server_playerLogin.sqf, line 42
0:23:36 Error in expression <any>
0:23:36 Error position: <any>
0:23:36 Error Undefined variable in expression: any
0:23:36 Error in expression <resultArray = call compile format ["%1",_data];
_resultArray
};

File mpmissions\DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus\admintools\dialog.hpp, line 18: .RscTextT: Member already defined.
this is what i get when trying to join my server

File mpmissions\DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus\admintools\dialog.hpp, line 18: .RscTextT: Member already defined.
this is what i get when trying to join my server
version?
build?
hosted?

come on guys there are many different versions of the repack we cant guess which one your using please read the first post it has a template for reporting issues.

OK before I repacked it I tested the server, ut was fine and vanilla epoch, also I am getting this error loop

server_hiveRead>
0:23:36 Error Undefined variable in expression: _data
0:23:36 File z\addons\dayz_server\init\server_functions.sqf, line 180
0:23:36 Error in expression <ey call server_hiveReadWrite;
if (count _primary > 0) then {
if ((_primary selec>
0:23:36 Error position: <_primary > 0) then {
if ((_primary selec>
0:23:36 Error Undefined variable in expression: _primary
0:23:36 File z\addons\dayz_server\compile\server_playerLogin.sqf, line 42
0:23:36 Error in expression <any>
0:23:36 Error position: <any>
0:23:36 Error Undefined variable in expression: any
0:23:36 Error in expression <resultArray = call compile format ["%1",_data];
_resultArray
};
some thing is going wrong when you repack the server
you should just replace the PBO no need to unpack it, the above errors should not appear for any version of 0.14

also please be more specfic on which 0.14 you have there are at least 4 different version of it

ok if the testers could test

trade from backpack/vehicle and normal trade
take clothes
building (epoch + Advanced alchemy)

@StaR_Neonz Sector FNG has no AI you need to add them in using static spawns from WAI or DZAI, check 0.14 DZAI it has the spawns in it

@Geekin have you tried a fresh install, as i cant for the life of me figure out why you cant build :(

Yes It was a fresh I started with .. will im you

OK fresh install, tested the server before making changes and still getting the same errors and stuck at waiting for server authentication, do I have to change my database?

Hello, i would really like to know where i can edit the info/rules window that opens when you click insert, because it should say that all the sheeps are admins :3

Hello, i would really like to know where i can edit the info/rules window that opens when you click insert, because it should say that all the sheeps are admins :3

SAY WHAT ?? are you talking about the admins that appear on the screen ?? Welcome Credits ?? all that is in the read_me.doc or read_me.pdf .. thats what those are for :rolleyes:;)

SAY WHAT ?? are you talking about the admins that appear on the screen ?? Welcome Credits ?? all that is in the read_me.doc or read_me.pdf .. thats what those are for :rolleyes:;)
where are they?

But its the menu you can open by clicking insert i mean.

0.15_Sheeps_Back_Baby_Standard-master or if overpoch version but all right there with the other files.. did you download it as a zip or the right hand side of the page that says download zip >?

Back