Thanks Sheep, your the man.
I turned off all scripts & maps in the build problem is still there.
I then removed the following from the init.sqf:
Code:
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "admintools\config.sqf"; // Epoch admin Tools config file
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "admintools\variables.sqf"; // Epoch admin Tools variables
// Epoch Admin Tools
if ( !((getPlayerUID player) in AdminList) && !((getPlayerUID player) in ModList)) then
{
[] execVM "admintools\antihack\antihack.sqf"; // Epoch Antihack with bypass
};
+ removed admin skin & change the antihack line back to:
[] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\antihack.sqf";
Still can't place a plot pole.
The only other install code lines installed are this in
description.ext
// Epoch Admin Tools
#include "admintools\dialog.hpp"
and Battleye folder changes. Removed description.ext and disabled battleye.

still no luck.... I have hit a brick wall with my basic knowledge of coding.
If it in a buildings script would the call have to come from the init.sqf file?
cheers
aussie