[SUPPORT] - Sheeps Epoch Repack

Might be a while, I looked into it and couldn't fix it, then I think sheep said summit about having to rewrite the whole player_build so a couple of days if your in luck tomorrow.
yer its a hard one to fix with out breaking a heap of crap :( im going to change it to player_build3 so it shouldnt conflict with epoch or base building (thats whats stuffing it up :( )

IXXO has updated his custom buildings i will add them into 0.13 tonight (as well as try and fix some bugs, im concentrating on snap build VASP not closing)

Hey sheep aswell the trader who buys hemp has wrong item name it shud be kilohemp. might of fixed it but just let u know so u can change it save ppl asking how to fix it.
run this on your DB to fix the hemp issue

Code:
REPLACE INTO `traders_data`(`id`,`item`,`qty`,`buy`,`sell`,`order`,`tid`,`afile`) VALUES (10006,'["ItemKiloHemp",1]',50,'[5,"ItemGoldBar10oz",1]','[1,"ItemGoldBar10oz",1]',0,901,'trade_items');

if (!isDedicated) then {
/* Use command menu instead of scroll menu? (default = false) */
DZE_SNAP_PRO_USE_COMMAND_MENU = false;

DZE_SNAP_BUILD_NUMKEYS = [0x02,0x03,0x04,0x05,0x06,0x07,0x08,0x09,0x0A,0x0B];
player_build = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "scripts\snap_pro\player_build.sqf";
snap_build = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "scripts\snap_pro\snap_build.sqf";
dayz_spaceInterrupt = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "scripts\snap_pro\dayz_spaceInterrupt.sqf";
};

orginal spaceInterrupt.sqf of snap_pro inside the ordner works by me

if (!isDedicated) then {
/* Use command menu instead of scroll menu? (default = false) */
DZE_SNAP_PRO_USE_COMMAND_MENU = false;

DZE_SNAP_BUILD_NUMKEYS = [0x02,0x03,0x04,0x05,0x06,0x07,0x08,0x09,0x0A,0x0B];
player_build = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "scripts\snap_pro\player_build.sqf";
snap_build = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "scripts\snap_pro\snap_build.sqf";
dayz_spaceInterrupt = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "scripts\snap_pro\dayz_spaceInterrupt.sqf";
};

orginal spaceInterrupt.sqf of snap_pro inside the ordner works by me
Quick Question, does this break any other scripts such as, Debug, Group Manager or any others.

Back