[SUPPORT] - Sheeps Epoch Repack

dumb question but what do i need to removed/ edit to remove the admin tools? I use infistar.

I keep getting this "ErrorMessage: Include file mpmissions\__cur_mp.Chernarus\admintools\dialog.hpp not found." in rpt log

Oh crap... does this work with the new versions of arma 2?

there are several files to edit in order to remove admintools
in your mission pbo/folder
-init.sqf
-description.ext

in your server pbo
-compile/server_updateObject.sqf

comment out // or delete all admintool lines in these files - you should be good to go

*and yes, it should work just fine with the updates, provided the server files were updated as well

Heey! need help.. Running Epoch panthera 1.0.4.2
i have installed everyting from the pack and i can build the flag, but its not registered my id. its only says u are not registered any base flag yet. when i check the database and the flag pole its my id.

someone else have this problem?

Last edited:
I tried to disable the AI @ Stary because they kept on shooting everybody @ the traders. So i added the //'s like this in the unpacked dayz_server\DZAI\init\world_spawn_configs\spawn_areas\areas_chernarus.sqf:

//_this = createMarker ["DZAI_StarySobor", [6158.9712, 7749.9517]];
//_this setMarkerShape "ELLIPSE";
//_this setMarkerType "Flag";
//_this setMarkerBrush "Solid";
//_this setMarkerAlpha 0;
//_this setMarkerSize [225, 225];
//_marker_180 = _this;

i also changed the
["DZAI_StarySobor",[2,0],[],2,2] call DZAI_static_spawn;
to
//["DZAI_StarySobor",[2,0],[],2,2] call DZAI_static_spawn; in the dayz_server\DZAI\init\world_spawn_configs\world_chernarus.sqf:

Game didn't load after that :D

What did i miss? Call 911-Help-a-noob-out please.

Last edited:
Heey! need help.. Running Epoch panthera 1.0.4.2
i have installed everyting from the pack and i can build the flag, but its not registered my id. its only says u are not registered any base flag yet. when i check the database and the flag pole its my id.

someone else have this problem?
Officially only Chernarus and napf are supported (napf link in this thread)

I'm working on a lot of key bugs, such as the plot pole issue, heli lift, etc

But I'm flat out at work do not much time

if you set the dzai static spawns off and dynamic on youl have a lot less Ai ALWAYS on you , it then only randomly picks a player to randomly spawn a random amount of ai on , with static as soon as you go to the areas they spawn and will follow you into traders , BUT hope is not lost i also had these problems and weve solved the AI actually getting into traders i will release a script for this after we test the bugs out , but itl auto delete any ai who get 50m to a trader with a player in it just like the zed script already written.

Long weekend! Time for some coding!

HeY! can u try to help me with this plz? :) Running Epoch panthera 1.0.4.2

i did some other test then the flag pole worsk with playerID but when restart the server crash :p im stuck.

HI there. I have loaded the repack into th server and tried to remove the admin tools as i can't update the Battleye files to no avail. I have found 2 things so far. For some reason I can repair vehicle but I can't salvage them, though it does give me the option. Also, loot for some reason loot isn't spawning near me. I currently have the files from the drop box as is.
Cheers Keep up the good work BSR.

HI there. I have loaded the repack into th server and tried to remove the admin tools as i can't update the Battleye files to no avail. I have found 2 things so far. For some reason I can repair vehicle but I can't salvage them, though it does give me the option. Also, loot for some reason loot isn't spawning near me. I currently have the files from the drop box as is.
Cheers Keep up the good work BSR.
hello m8 for the battleye files use the scripts from epoch admin toolsthese work perfect as i have been using them for the past month now https://github.com/noxsicarius/Epoch-Admin-Tools if you need help finding were to place the scripts just holla at me. as for loot i think is all thats wrong with it is its taking to long to call in the loot spawn i haver noticed the same thing but loot will appear its just a waiting game can take up to 10-15 mins b4 loot shows up but 1 thing i have noticed is that my roaming ai show up the same time as the loot appears! which makes me think its server side that needs adjusting

Yeah. I know where the battleye folder is on the FTP and I can even see the files, its just I can't actually upload the new ones to it. I'm with survival Servers if that helps.....
As for the loot I will have a look at the spawn tables. It might be attached to the AI somehow.

HeY! can u try to help me with this plz? :) Running Epoch panthera 1.0.4.2

i did some other test then the flag pole worsk with playerID but when restart the server crash :p im stuck.
try building a base building 1.3 flag and see if that works
Yeah. I know where the battleye folder is on the FTP and I can even see the files, its just I can't actually upload the new ones to it. I'm with survival Servers if that helps.....
As for the loot I will have a look at the spawn tables. It might be attached to the AI somehow.
loot spawn all fixed in 0.11,
i have also tied UID to plotpoles and buildiables so you keep owner ship on death!

Cool Sheep, whens the release?
soon just ironing out bugs from 0.10 (im aiming for release tomorrow :p ) i fixed almost the issues listed here on the forum for 0.10
ive added my new antispam godmode intrader zones script, im currently adding in the level system and im also looking into a achivement system as well :p

Moved 0.10 fixes from of main page
FIXES FOR 0.10
Exploding vehicles temp fix #1
open admintools\tools\addtempvehicle.sqf

find this line
Code:
_veh setVariable ["MalSar",1,true];
add this under neath it
Code:
_veh setVariable ["Sarge",1,true];
so it look like this
Code:
open admintools\tools\addvehicle.sqf
Code:
//place vehicle spawn marker (local)
_veh = createVehicle ["Sign_arrow_down_large_EP1", _location, [], 0, "CAN_COLLIDE"];
add this under it
Code:
//explode fix
Exploding vehicles temp fix #2 (try #1 first!)
open server_functions.sqf

find these lines (807- 808 in notepad++)
Code:
(vehicle _x) setDamage 1;
       _x setDamage 1;
change to this
Code:
(vehicle _x) setDamage 0;
       _x setDamage 0;

add this to top of addtempvehicle.sqf

Code:
diag_log "==ADMIN SPAWNED==";

then in your RPT any admin spawned vehicle will have ==ADMIN SPAWNED== above it.
open DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus\addons\init.sqf

TOWING FIX

open DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus\addons\init.sqf
change this
PHP:
MF_Tow_Base_Path     = "addons\mf-tow";      // The base path to the MF-Tow Folder.

to this
PHP:
MF_Tow_Base_Path     = "addons";      // The base path to the MF-Tow Folder.

NO SPAWN LOOT FIX

OK This fixed it for me.

IN the descrition.ext find:
#include "loot\config\CfgBuildingLoot.hpp"

and add this directly underneath it:

#include "loot\config\cfgLoot.hpp"
#include "loot\config\CfgLootSmall.hpp"

It will look like:

repack pbo upload and restart.

Last edited:
I'm still having issues with the salvage of vehicles? i can get the repair option and it repairs if i have a wheel in my inventory. However you can't salvage a vehicle the salvage option is there but doesn't bring the menu up?
cheers in advance.

Moved 0.10 fixes from of main page
FIXES FOR 0.10

NO LOOT SPAWNING TEMP FIX
open description.ext

comment out this line
Code:
#include "loot\config\cfgbuildingloot.hpp"
so it looks like this
Code:
//#include "loot\config\cfgbuildingloot.hpp"

there will be no custom loot, but loot will spawn normally

Erm this just makes the Z's and Loot not spawn for me?????

NO SPAWN LOOT FIX

OK This fixed it for me.

IN the descrition.ext find:

and add this directly underneath it:

It will look like:

repack pbo upload and restart.

I had a fresh server that we were going to start working on a Napf Deployment of Overpoch.. So I loaded this repack onto it, as instructed.

Even after the loot spawn fix mentioned above, the loot spawns are pretty light. Mostly Tin Cans. I went into 2 warehouses and there was like a knife and a couple of shotgun mags total..

Does the mod have some sort of custom loot table mod, that I can remove? If so I'll be glad to repost my version without it if I know what to remove?

I noticed when copying over the files on my Vilayer Server several of the default compiles going onto the server were smaller than the files already on the server... I scanned em and didn't see any major differences on most of em, but the problem seems to be that dammage is reduced by player weapons.

Zombies are taking 2 shots to the head to die from a PDW SD or M9... I shot an AI with a M8 2 times in chest and once in his eyeball and he ran off, and then I shot at him 4 more times as he ran and he just fell over dead.

So either there is a delay in the dmg being updated and notifying the AI / Zombies that they are dead or the AI is spawning with a safezone like the players do, or the player dmg is reduced.

The feel is that player dmg is reduced but its hard to test.

Back