[SUPPORT] - Sheeps Epoch Repack

I have read though this thread and have yet to find the issue I'm having. So I figured i would just ask.

I'm using just the repack nothing added nothing removed.

When hit by a zombie everything goes gray, the blood on the right side goes all the way down, and debug displays "scaler" for blood amount.

Here is a picture to show what I mean.
e9ee6dffa4.jpg

This was fresh spawned and just put into the game.

Any ideas?

Seems like a great repack btw, just a small black screen issue after choosing where to go and this issue but other then that awesome.

FIXED! the issue was the knockout /revive script i revertted it and can confirm it works now :p

also the admin nuke lands on YOU so be careful, it wont kill you but it will knock you out :p

Nice. I'll keep trying out the GitHub one and let ya know if there are any bugs!

Thanks for the hard work bud.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Okay So I changed my server to Windows and everything works fine I can confirm this pack will not behave itself on linux also do you plan on releasing a building pack?

Okay So I changed my server to Windows and everything works fine I can confirm this pack will not behave itself on linux also do you plan on releasing a building pack?
yer i am, sqf based so you can pick and choose what you want and where EG Extra supermarkets, barracks, etc.

what version of the repack? - Latest - 0.10

what version of epoch? - latest - 1.0.4.2

what beta patch? - 103718

any RPT errors? - None that i can see, but lots of symbols

changed/added/removed ANYTHING in the repack? - Just added infistar ah, but that isn't the problem as it happened before i added that, edited server credits added new loading screen.

private or hosted server? - server hosted on a dedi box, the server worked fine before installing this repack

server host (if hosted)? -

any anti hack? - infistar, but as i said before, it happened before i added infistar, so that isn't the problem

Issue:

Whenever me or the people on my server place down buildables they go after the next server restart.
Also the basebuilding 1.3 menu isn't showing up(not sure if that would count as a bug or i am not doing the right thing to get the menu started)

Also the basebuilding 1.3 menu isn't showing up(not sure if that would count as a bug or i am not doing the right thing to get the menu started)

I found u had to have something that would be buildable before it would show up. I.E. Scrap metal or sandbags in your inv. Hope that helps. :)

what version of the repack? - Latest - 0.10

what version of epoch? - latest - 1.0.4.2

what beta patch? - 103718

any RPT errors? - None that i can see, but lots of symbols

changed/added/removed ANYTHING in the repack? - Just added infistar ah, but that isn't the problem as it happened before i added that, edited server credits added new loading screen.

private or hosted server? - server hosted on a dedi box, the server worked fine before installing this repack

server host (if hosted)? -

any anti hack? - infistar, but as i said before, it happened before i added infistar, so that isn't the problem

Issue:

Whenever me or the people on my server place down buildables they go after the next server restart.
Hand of God is right you need a basebuild item in you inv brfore the menu shows,

as for the buildables not saving after restart im not sure as it works for others and myself, post the RPT so we can take a look and hopefully help you fix it :p

How do i change the text which is on the right hand side of the screen when you first start playing, eg. admin names, server name etc, installed plugins etc.

How do i change the text which is on the right hand side of the screen when you first start playing, eg. admin names, server name etc, installed plugins etc.
In \DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus\scriptsWelcomeCredits.sqf

about line 26
Straight from the read.me

Code:
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// // CHANGE WELCOME CREDITS
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// 1. unpack your MPMISSION PBO (if you dont use the PBO and Use a folder goto step 2) 2. open "scripts\welcomecredits.sqf" 3. read the comments in the file.

Also FallingSheep got the new git pushes going on my server. Things are working get.

Only issue we have found so far is the pick spawn doesn't seem to work. Its like you spawn then the menu comes up and you click what you want and it just stays where you are at.

Also FallingSheep got the new git pushes going on my server. Things are working get.

Only issue we have found so far is the pick spawn doesn't seem to work. Its like you spawn then the menu comes up and you click what you want and it just stays where you are at.

yer its busted im changing it to ESS soon

Also we ( new dev joined my team!) started OOP ( OverOriPoch) which will be a combo of Epoch Overwatch and Origins, but until i get permissions i cant release anything, at this stage i have ALL overwatch content added in to traders (new overwatch trader) and loot tables, and im now starting to add in orgins stuff, i hope to have the origins quest system working by the weekend, i already have the survivor vehicles that can be upgraded but need to merge it into one.

one example of the merged system would be:
building a cinderblock wall would require you to have a cement mixer, bag of cement (and mortar?), water bottle & cinderblocks

but as ive said permissions is a must before i release ANYTHING as id hate to get sued for using content i dont have permissions for (Looking at you Origins :p )

Not yet I'm sure it's something simple in overlooking
I tried these I found in others BE filters for the "MAV_RAVEN_BACKPACK"
maybe this can give you a clue how to fix the kicks.
This did NOT work for me

Finally solved this last night... completely overlooked the fact that one of the triggered calls were containing quotes.

To fix this:
In your \BattlEye\mpeventhandler.txt file:

Add the following content to the very first line:
!"\raven\scripts\init_staticRavenDamaged.sqf" !"Null = _this execVM \"\raven\scripts\init_staticRavenDamaged.sqf\";"

Then..

Find:
5 "init"

Add to the end of that line:
!"\raven\scripts\init_staticRavenDamaged.sqf" !"Null = _this execVM \"\raven\scripts\init_staticRavenDamaged.sqf\";"

Also...

Find:
5 "exec"

Next, you need to open your \BattlEye\remoteexec.txt file and do the same thing:

Add the following content to the very first line:

Then..
Find:
5 "init"

Also...
Find:
5 "exec"

New git has ess works like a charm!
Going to add the arrest player script soon and then it's public release time!

Thanks to mattL I'm also redoing herds! With random spawn locations ( fields only) and a chance zombies can appear in the herds :) it may be in the release if I finish it in time

New git has ess works like a charm!
Going to add the arrest player script soon and then it's public release time!

Thanks to mattL I'm also redoing herds! With random spawn locations ( fields only) and a chance zombies can appear in the herds :) it may be in the release if I finish it in time

I updated the server with the Gif earlier today and the ESS system is boss. Only complaint I got was "Hey why am i not donor level three?" Lol looking sweet as hell man. Keep up the good work!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Edit because of phones auto-cucumber...

Back