[SUPPORT] - Sheeps Epoch Repack

last round of testing now ....dam list lol.. release ETA 1-2 hours!

removed due to bugs/FPS/Issues-
Ai BUS
Fast Rope
Levels

NEW

WAI
right click suicide
right click bloodbag
right click deploy bike + confirm deploy bike
arrest player
animated mv22 + SUV
hero perks
Harvest Weed
Moved new events to DZMS

not working but not removed yet
NOS

this is not the offical list as it may change as i do the last tests!

ITS OUT! 0.11 is offically realeased to the public i hope you guys enjoy it!
report any bugs/issues and we will endeavor to fix them ASAP!

0.11 is the last repack to support epoch 1.0.4.2

0.12 will support epoch 1.0.5.1 and will be a straight conversion from 0.11 to support 1.0.5.1!

Hi i am loving this so far thanks for the new release.

I have a few questions, my situation is im locally hosting a server for me and a few friends to muck around in.

Is there a way to set up in both ai scripts to make it so only 1 person is enough to start the ai events.

also is there ai heli and car patrols, if not how would i go about adding them.

Also there was this blue tools menu that came up i clicked on it but it said the file was missing.

Last edited:

I have a few questions, my situation is im locally hosting a server for me and a few friends to muck around in.

Is there a way to set up in both ai scripts to make it so only 1 person is enough to start the ai events.

Also there was this blue tools menu that came up i clicked on it but it said the file was missing.
the blue tools menu -- dam thought i removed all of it ill find whats left over and post a hot fix

The missions will start with 1 person only as thats my main test environment and its also locally hosted not sure about WAI though as it was tested with 5 people online

there is heli patrols (2 or 3 ithink) cant remeber if i turned vehicle patrols on but check DZAI config, if you have trouble check the DZAI help forum/threads

the patrols a set low so it dosnt affect FPS etc

if could let me know what you where doing when the blue menu came it it would be a big help!

Heads up i might release a sneaky 0.11a version tommorrow that includes
custom buildings/bases/etc

(over 30 new addtions)

3 new scripts

walk amongst dead
(use zombie guts to hide from zeds)
VASP
(preview vehicle space,speed,etc and preview skins before buying from traders)
Bank Robery
(try androb a bank in novy to score some loot!)

just need to find out which custom building is causing the you cant play this mission error :)

Sheep just a little idea for Base-Building 1.3
Maybe you should use the Map_ Buildings instead of Land_, this buildings do not spawn any loot in them which prevents people from looting in their own base :D

if could let me know what you where doing when the blue menu came it it would be a big help!
I had just installed the repack and booted the server up for the first time, i put admin menu on the one where f4 is used to get to the options and it just appeared. i will see if i can try and get it back again.

Could you please add a few scripts to the repack.

http://epochmod.com/forum/index.php...nother-evac-chopper-mod-v14-updated-06142014/

http://epochmod.com/forum/index.php...directly-from-your-vehicle/?hl=+vehicle++sell

also could you make it so traders with safe zones are marked on the map in a circle like the missions, but in there color.

Last edited:
I had just installed the repack and booted the server up for the first time, i put admin menu on the one where f4 is used to get to the options and it just appeared. i will see if i can try and get it back again.

Could you please add a few scripts to the repack.

http://epochmod.com/forum/index.php...nother-evac-chopper-mod-v14-updated-06142014/

http://epochmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/11931-release-tradefromvehicle-sell-weapons-directly-from-your-vehicle/?hl=+vehicle +sell

also could you make it so traders with safe zones are marked on the map in a circle like the missions, but in there color.

EVAC chopper has been my bane for the repack lol it breaks to many other scripts (still cant figure out why) but ill take another crack at it (im not one to give up!!)

trade from vehicles -> love it ill add it in to 0.11a Sneaky

safe zones should already be marked by circles on map, do mean change then to the same markers as the missions use??

admin menu blue thing --> at least i know wher to look it will be one of the scripts ive added to the tools thanks for pointing me in the rigth direction

EVAC chopper has been my bane for the repack lol it breaks to many other scripts (still cant figure out why) but ill take another crack at it (im not one to give up!!)

trade from vehicles -> love it ill add it in to 0.11a Sneaky

safe zones should already be marked by circles on map, do mean change then to the same markers as the missions use??

admin menu blue thing --> at least i know wher to look it will be one of the scripts ive added to the tools thanks for pointing me in the rigth direction

Yes i mean a circle like the missions, just makes it look better imo.

I found what file casues it.
0fd8fd71cd5f8d8beafb99c9aeb353b7.png

It only appears when i click on spectate player.

Yes i mean a circle like the missions, just makes it look better imo.

I found what file casues it.
0fd8fd71cd5f8d8beafb99c9aeb353b7.png

It only appears when i click on spectate player.
sweet ill post fix soon

ill do markes as well

almost done with trade from vehicle (you can trade ANYTHING but must be correct trader :p )

havent started with EVAC yet .

Going out for a while post later tody.

sweet ill post fix soon

ill do markes as well

almost done with trade from vehicle (you can trade ANYTHING but must be correct trader :p )

havent started with EVAC yet .

Going out for a while post later tody.
Awesome thanks.

btw just wondering do the missions disappear after they have been completed?

because one i cleared did not disappear but one i never went to did.

Last edited:
Gonna check your files and will update your DayZ_code files to 1.0.5.1 if you don't mind :)

EDIT: Damn it Sheep i need to tidy up your files to find them better for users ^^
I will make a nice structure in it and show it to you, but only with your permission ;)

Last edited:
Back