[SUPPORT] - Sheeps Epoch Repack

Gonna check your files and will update your DayZ_code files to 1.0.5.1 if you don't mind :)

EDIT: Damn it Sheep i need to tidy up your files to find them better for users ^^
I will make a nice structure in it and show it to you, but only with your permission ;)
Of course mate your more than welcome to ....looks like another dev joining the team :p . Lol I know it's messy but last time I tried cleaning it up I broke it.

EDIT: I'm a sheep. Messy is natural :p

Ok lets see what I can do there :)
Probably clean it up and set it to 1.0.5.1 then :D
Also Probably summon Satan for help xD

Ok lets see what I can do there :)
Probably clean it up and set it to 1.0.5.1 then :D
Also Probably summon Satan for help xD
I asked but he took a look at the code and broke down crying :p

Looks like 0.12 won't take as long as I thought :)

EDIT: Welcome to the team! ive added you as a developer as you do really deserve it even before this :p

Last edited:
Anyone get 1.3 basebuilding working on epoch 1.0.5.1. I have installed basebuilding many times but i cant get it to work with the new update. If so what do i need to do different to get it to work.

Hey sheep just wanna say i love your repack it's literally what keeps me coming back to dayz and buying my own server :p. I've not had much troubles with installing before. I'm using vilayer so i@m backdating the beta to 103718 and rolling back my epoch to 1.0.4.2 Before i install you repack. I install your pack and put the BE Filters in my master configuration confolder ( think that's where they need to go ?)

Problems.
1. I'm left with the new.sql i don't quite know what to do with this.
2. When i boot up my server i can play it for a bit before i'm kicked by battle eye for restriction #0 (temporary work around is disabling battle eye)
3. (not really a problem) is there anyway to remove the splash down the bottom left. i hope you don't mind me asking this :)

Hey sheep just wanna say i love your repack it's literally what keeps me coming back to dayz and buying my own server :p. I've not had much troubles with installing before. I'm using vilayer so i@m backdating the beta to 103718 and rolling back my epoch to 1.0.4.2 Before i install you repack. I install your pack and put the BE Filters in my master configuration confolder ( think that's where they need to go ?)

Problems.
1. I'm left with the new.sql i don't quite know what to do with this.
2. When i boot up my server i can play it for a bit before i'm kicked by battle eye for restriction #0 (temporary work around is disabling battle eye)
3. (not really a problem) is there anyway to remove the splash down the bottom left. i hope you don't mind me asking this :)

It's a community pack feel free to change remove any thing,

I'll look into the be kick

To remove the watermark open init.sqf and comment out the section that has watermark above it

As for new.sql you need to import it to your db, ask how to on the vilayer forum

Hi i have come across a bug when i want to spawn in cars via the graphical menu i can spawn them in temporary just fine but when even i get one with a key the car wont actually spawn. it has worked once when i spawned in an armored suv but now nothing will spawn in that has a key.

Hi i have come across a bug when i want to spawn in cars via the graphical menu i can spawn them in temporary just fine but when even i get one with a key the car wont actually spawn. it has worked once when i spawned in an armored suv but now nothing will spawn in that has a key.
ill look into it, good find :p

is there a way that you could add the mission weapons like the m110 ect to the traders? maybe the black market trader.

also i did notice for some reason that there is a Mk 17 sd mag listed in the black market trader but with no gun listed. im not sure if it was on your part of the epoch devs, although i cant find it where trader items are listed.

is there a way that you could add the mission weapons like the m110 ect to the traders? maybe the black market trader.

also i did notice for some reason that there is a Mk 17 sd mag listed in the black market trader but with no gun listed. im not sure if it was on your part of the epoch devs, although i cant find it where trader items are listed.

thats easy enough to do :) i have a few added already on my private server ill dump the SQL later and post it here, just import it to your DB and the traders will offer them :)

I see i see thank you sheep, and i know i saw it some where but cannot find the right page, where do i change the watermark in lower left hand corner?

Cant seem to get my BASE BUILDING items to move (up) (down) etc.

Are there certain keys i need to bind to certain commands in the COMMANDS option, in game?

- I've tried every key on the keyboard, and numpad XD
- I can get it to rotate (right) (left), by turning my body... but unfortunately it not only rotates, but moves its position also.

any help would be appreciated, never been able to get these repositioning commands to work on any of the builds.

thanks

Oh wait now I remember. You need to define some buildings which can be moved up or down. The buildings you can move are not bind to the ground like the small Sandbag wall. The keys are 5 and 8 on Numpad.

I see i see thank you sheep, and i know i saw it some where but cannot find the right page, where do i change the watermark in lower left hand corner?
To remove the watermark open init.sqf and comment out the section that has watermark above it

Back