[SUPPORT] - Sheeps Epoch Repack

Falling Sheep is there anything diffent you need to do to get 1.3 basebuilding to work with epoch 1.0.5.1 i get just a black screen and i have checked it many times. I have almost every mod from the last repack installed but basebuilding any ideas?

Falling Sheep is there anything diffent you need to do to get 1.3 basebuilding to work with epoch 1.0.5.1 i get just a black screen and i have checked it many times. I have almost every mod from the last repack installed but basebuilding any ideas?

ill check it out as SchwEde is currently converting the repack to 1.0.5.1, we have a initial build (much cleaner and easier to modify thanks to SchwEde :p )

ok alomst done with 0.11a - Sneaky :p just fixing the last lot of custom building errors and a small issue with trade from vehicles script (stupid missng ] ... its there damit!! :) )

0.11a - Sneaky is coming!
(for epoch 1.0.4.2)​

ok alomst done with 0.11a - Sneaky :p just fixing the last lot of custom building errors and a small issue with trade from vehicles script (stupid missng ] ... its there damit!! :) )

0.11a - Sneaky is coming!
(for epoch 1.0.4.2)​
Have you been able to find out why spawning a perm vehicle is not working?

two things.... how can i enable god mode at the aircraft trader and and hero and bandit city?

and i cant seem to get heli lift to work , can i freely add another heli lift script?

two things.... how can i enable god mode at the aircraft trader and and hero and bandit city?

and i cant seem to get heli lift to work , can i freely add another heli lift script?

for god mode at bandit/hero you need to add a sensor for it in mission.sqm (look at other senors and copy on and adjust it, i wont go into detail here)

yes you can add another heli lift script and it should work

Finally got the journal working!! shows the following
Humaninty
Murders
Zeds killed
Headshots
Bandits killed

now to add

Player Name
Blood
FPS
Days survived

Oh wait now I remember. You need to define some buildings which can be moved up or down. The buildings you can move are not bind to the ground like the small Sandbag wall. The keys are 5 and 8 on Numpad.
in the controls (in game) ... what do i bind them to... because currently, no keys do anything to adjust position (right, left, up, down, sideways, frontways, anyways ;) )

Thanks for your quick response so far.

ahhh okay :D good shit bud. when is sneaky going to be pushed?
hope fully tonight i have fixed all the RPT spams, just want to get exploded vehicles drop gear working :)

heres a quick new feature list for 0.11a

VASP - preview skins and vehicles before buying!
Bank Robbery - 30% chance to score loot (AI is alerted when robbery starts , putting in AI guards as well)
Walk Amongst Dead
Lots more custom buildings
call carepackage (right click 100oz briefcase)
JAEM - Evac chopper
changed trader zone markers to match mission markers (customizable!)
Journal - Shows player stats
(replaces most debug monitor features, debug is still there to show players online,fps etc)
BTC Logistics (Heli lift)
Trade from Vehicles

FIXED
BE kick #0 setpos
(for those having this issue ope setpos.txt in your BE filters and change the 5 to a 1, this will stop the kicks until i can figure out what script is causing it)

NEEDS WORK/FIXING
Vehicles drop loot when destroyed

FallingSheep i love the work you do and i love how speedily i get a response. I have 2 questions for ya.

Any way you can help me add your update whilist still keeping the custom stuff that i have already put in?

also if instructions call for ; 2. Open your custom variables and change this:

is this referring to a custom compile?

FallingSheep i love the work you do and i love how speedily i get a response. I have 2 questions for ya.

Any way you can help me add your update whilist still keeping the custom stuff that i have already put in?

also if instructions call for ; 2. Open your custom variables and change this:

is this referring to a custom compile?

1. Quick answer unfortunately no, long answer yes but it will take a bit of work basically compare my files to yours and add any changes you have made to my files (merge them) but its a bit more complicated then a simple copy paste

2. where is this from? (quote the whole post regarding it) and no its refers to variables.sqf
(sorry so much to keep track of i get lost sometimes :p)

Back