[SUPPORT] - Sheeps Epoch Repack

And yea i know its not copy and paste ;) , previously when i had my mod pack not on DayZ of course , but i made a python script that would edit the files and paste them and all that snazzy stuff took ages and really wasn't worth it but, it was neat and fun to learn as i am in school for computer technology so I of course naturally like that type of stuff.

ok easy way is create a new file called variables.sqf
and put it in in your mission folder then open your init file and add
this
Code:
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "variables.sqf";
UNDER this
Code:
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\init\variables.sqf";
so it looks like this
Code:
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\init\variables.sqf";
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "variables.sqf";
then put any variables change in the new variables.sqf in the your case you would add this to it

Code:
AllPlayersset[count AllPlayers,"Bandit1_DZ","Bandit2_DZ","BanditW1_DZ","BanditW2_DZ","Survivor2_DZ","SurvivorW2_DZ","Sniper1_DZ","Camo1_DZ","Soldier1_DZ","Rocket_DZ"];

EDIT: this will overwrite the dayz variables with your changes

sneak peak at 0.11a new load screen :p
zmctg5.jpg

Hey FallingSheep have a question for you regarding your repack..

my friends and i have started using your repack on our private server but we have noticed one or two things, when buidling anything ie Plot Poles, safes etc those items disappear once built, also items that are stored on vehicles disappear during/after server reset is there a fix for this?

also are you working on a version of this for Epoch Lingor island?

Last edited:
Hey FallingSheep have a question for you regarding your repack..

my friends and i have started using your repack on our private server but we have noticed one or two things, when buidling anything ie Plot Poles, safes etc those items disappear once built, also items that are stored on vehicles disappear during/after server reset is there a fix for this?

also are you working on a version of this for Epoch Lingor island?

ok no one else has reported objects not saving so it may be the DB your using i use Xammp to host private and have no issues

same for vehicle gear no other reports but ill lokk into both issues and see if i can reproduce them

First off... FallingSheep great pack. Testing this on private server. I have tested the build/save and know have no issues with items disappearing. As well as items stored in vehicles. After server restart the items are still there.

One thing I did notice was the admin tools/perm vehicles not spawning but you get the key. Probably an issue you already know about and will be fixed later.
115DE325DB377C9C1DF29BC5639B992676EAD7C8

Had an issue with DZMS spamming error message, the report file got so big it crashed my notepad ++ lol. 500+ MB file. Fixed that so it is all good. Was the nil error.

One last thing. I was testing mining and added Golden_River as a perm place to mine. Mining worked fine except for the deconstruction to gather the material with Golden River mine. Have not found any ore spawns outside of Golden River so not sure if it is an issue with the Golden_River.sqf or the repack. Will post if deconstruction doesn't work with mining. Would be great if I can get it to work with this pack.

First off... FallingSheep great pack. Testing this on private server. I have tested the build/save and know have no issues with items disappearing. As well as items stored in vehicles. After server restart the items are still there.

One thing I did notice was the admin tools/perm vehicles not spawning but you get the key. Probably an issue you already know about and will be fixed later.
115DE325DB377C9C1DF29BC5639B992676EAD7C8

Had an issue with DZMS spamming error message, the report file got so big it crashed my notepad ++ lol. 500+ MB file. Fixed that so it is all good. Was the nil error.

One last thing. I was testing mining and added Golden_River as a perm place to mine. Mining worked fine except for the deconstruction to gather the material with Golden River mine. Have not found any ore spawns outside of Golden River so not sure if it is an issue with the Golden_River.sqf or the repack. Will post if deconstruction doesn't work with mining. Would be great if I can get it to work with this pack.
ill have to test that as ive included it in 0.11a

yer im aware of the perm vehicle bug and can seem to fix it so i may change it completely to a new system :)

mind sharingso idont have to do something thats already done :)

Last edited:
ok i can confirm the mining issue is just with kamenka mine
see this thread
http://opendayz.net/threads/add-ore-iron-veins-at-a-fixed-place.15167/

and i can mine any thiny not static spawned :)

so ill try change golden river so th ore is spwaned same as random ore :)

so heres the last bugs\issues (that i know of :) )
destroyed vehicles dont drop loot (WIP)
admin tools cant spawn permanent vehilces (need to look into this more)
can mine static ore (changing ore to be spawned by VEIN system)
can arrest some traders :) (adding skin check to stop this)
NOS (still dosnt friggin work!)

should have most sorted tonight and since i have a week of work not long till public release of 0.11a

and in case you guys havent heard/seen we are creating a completey new mod :p

check it out and lets us know what you want to see in it!!

DayZ End Game
http://opendayz.net/threads/be-prepared-its-coming-dayz-end-game.20401/

ok i can confirm the mining issue is just with kamenka mine
see this thread
http://opendayz.net/threads/add-ore-iron-veins-at-a-fixed-place.15167/

and i can mine any thiny not static spawned :)

so ill try change golden river so th ore is spwaned same as random ore :)

so heres the last bugs\issues (that i know of :) )
destroyed vehicles dont drop loot (WIP)
admin tools cant spawn permanent vehilces (need to look into this more)
can mine static ore (changing ore to be spawned by VEIN system)
can arrest some traders :) (adding skin check to stop this)
NOS (still dosnt friggin work!)

should have most sorted tonight and since i have a week of work not long till public release of 0.11a

and in case you guys havent heard/seen we are creating a completey new mod :p

check it out and lets us know what you want to see in it!!

DayZ End Game
http://opendayz.net/threads/be-prepared-its-coming-dayz-end-game.20401/
i noticed something with the arresting players, you can detain the black market trader i have only gotten to work with him did not try any others but i could not detain or get the investigation menu on my friend, he was wearing a bandit ghillie.

also is there a way to add to the admin teleport menu a way to teleport where i am looking?

pgup, pgdown dont work?
PGup and PGdown work for epoch crafting and such...

But no keys seem do do anything for placing "BASE-BUILDING" items.
except for the actual placing, and finish build idea.
If i move my character (turning left or right with the mouse) then the item will rotate, but still stay in front of me (turning with me) as it rotates.

I even created a new personal profile, so all key-bindings would go back to default... but still nothing.

Any ideas

ok so i did break mining some how :( (tested on old build worked fine..) but since i didnt touch any of the mining code i have no idea how to fix it lol

so i might just write a new one :)

@Nortarad
im working on the base build key bind issue

@jst2fst
im aware of it and the trader issue is fixed in 0.11a ill look into the skin issue

Also, was wondering, what do i have to add to the DEBUG, so that (just above push F10 wording) it shows,

SERVER RESTARTS IN 000 minutes

Thanks for all your help, and especially all your work on this repack

Nort.

Last edited:
ok so i did break mining some how :( (tested on old build worked fine..) but since i didnt touch any of the mining code i have no idea how to fix it lol

so i might just write a new one :)

@Nortarad
im working on the base build key bind issue

@jst2fst
im aware of it and the trader issue is fixed in 0.11a ill look into the skin issue

Way cool... i wondered what i was doing wrong... ;) ... thanks for the quick response.

ill have to test that as ive included it in 0.11a

yer im aware of the perm vehicle bug and can seem to fix it so i may change it completely to a new system :)

mind sharingso idont have to do something thats already done :)

Well when I was reviewing my Rpt file in notepad++ I seen

Error position:<DZMSMajDone};
DZMSMajDone=nil;}
;>
Error Undefined variable in expression: dzmsmajdone
File z\addons\dayz_server\DZMS\Scripts\DZMSMajTimer.sqf, line 42
Error in expression <orMission%1.",_varName];

I didn't think anything of it at first, until I noticed my rpt file kept taking longer and longer to load. Eventually it just crashed notepad++. Did a search for the error and came across this post Rpt Spam - DZMS
The middle of the post TheFarix gives a solution that works. Basically he is saying to replace the
DZMSMajDone,DZMSMinDone to a false value instead of nil. As well as adding DZMSMajDone,DZMSMinDone to DZMSMajTimer.sqf

Well when I was reviewing my Rpt file in notepad++ I seen

Error position:<DZMSMajDone};
DZMSMajDone=nil;}
;>
Error Undefined variable in expression: dzmsmajdone
File z\addons\dayz_server\DZMS\Scripts\DZMSMajTimer.sqf, line 42
Error in expression <orMission%1.",_varName];

I didn't think anything of it at first, until I noticed my rpt file kept taking longer and longer to load. Eventually it just crashed notepad++. Did a search for the error and came across this post Rpt Spam - DZMS
The middle of the post TheFarix gives a solution that works. Basically he is saying to replace the
DZMSMajDone,DZMSMinDone to a false value instead of nil. As well as adding DZMSMajDone,DZMSMinDone to DZMSMajTimer.sqf
cheers fix implemented :)

ok i like to apoligies as 0.11a wont be released (to many bugs) instead in dedicating my time to 0.12 for 1.0.5.1
i dont want to waste time fixing bugs for an old version, but all the new addtions will be added to 0.12

again im sorry for no release

Back