[SUPPORT] - Sheeps Epoch Repack

I sucessfully added you just need to merge the dayz_spaceinterrupt file with the one in the addon. i can post the working merged one if you want , the one you need to merge to is in
MPMissions\DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus\scripts\dayz_spaceInterrupt.sqf

FallingSheep: people like you... make the life more fun! congratulations for the good work!! and when you plan to release the final version of the 0.12?

FallingSheep: people like you... make the life more fun! congratulations for the good work!! and when you plan to release the final version of the 0.12?
release looks set for tomoz! as there appears to be no major bugs (for 103718 at least) ill list bugs for 112555 shortly in case any one has fixed them already :)

Sheep im sorry to inform you but epoch might be updating rather soon again to 1.0.5.2 ... im going to assume you will not support this?

ok good news!! everthing is now working on 103718 , and the only thing not working on 112555 is towing!! which im fixing now! release very soon !!!

had to remove taunt zeds as it wouldnt work for some reason

also debug is no longer toggleable (tried everything to fix, multiple monitors, differnt toggle options etc :( )

EDIT: omg i forgot to turn the towing script on in script control :p

testing now then package up and release time!!!

Last edited:
0.12 is offical released supporting both beta 103718 and 112555! enjoy guys ... now on to bigger things .... End Game is coming :)

Sheep i have not been able to use my server since 04/07/2014 today i thought with the new update it couldn't do any damage to try and see if it works with that, but before i let you know what happened i'll briefly describe what was happening, mind you this was on a completely fresh vilayer epoch/database install with no mods at all.

I would join my servr and i could get in fine first time round, but every time i logged even if it was to lobby i could not get back in as all i could see was the DayZ Epoch loading screen. I could run around and hear my characters movements though, weirdly enough this only affected me on my own server and i join others fine.

So here we are today after installing your repack on my server and voila! it works absolutely perfect, you're a genius man, no tech support could figure out what was going wrong and i was at a wits end.

Thank you for the time and effort you put into this.

The only thing is i don't know how i'd go about running the new.sql on my database any hints please ?

Hey Sheep. Thanks for the awesome work!

I was just wondering, where would I change all the classes you get to pick at the beginning of a new spawn? Is this also the same place to change the donator classes as well? Thanks!

Thanks sheep!
but
- the new snapping pro doesnt work :/
- got publicvariale kick rest 0
- got problems with infistar

i mixed all and try differend combinations.

could you please check it?
i didnt find any error logs

Last edited:
Back