[SUPPORT] - Sheeps Epoch Repack

As anyone gotten this to work with infistar running alongside? I loaded up the pack (which is brilliant btw) and disabled the built in admin tools but it seems to stop infistar all together, i appreciate this might be the wrong place to post this but just hoping someone got them to work in sync.

Thanks

As anyone gotten this to work with infistar running alongside? I loaded up the pack (which is brilliant btw) and disabled the built in admin tools but it seems to stop infistar all together, i appreciate this might be the wrong place to post this but just hoping someone got them to work in sync.

Thanks

Infistar is not supported with this pack. Nor will sheep give support for it.

Just a question how do I turn off the Radiation Storm , And AI in helis/planes with rockets?
If by radiation storms you mean EVR blow outs then in script control make it true
Line 17
Code:
//EVR Blowout
EVRBlowoutScript = true;
And AI Heli's is just AI so

Line 45
Code:
//DZAI
DZAIScript = true;

Strange. Downloaded the latest git and my snap build does not come up do i enable it? And also i get an error message when joining something about cant download content to play this mission building3.
no its the custom areas :( trying to fix ...weekends coming so expect a few fixes and updates :p (snap brocken again ...ffs will it never end! :) )

Thanks
as winter said i dont support infistar in anyway but some people use it so they may help (also the safezones and and admintools will NOT work properly with infistar)

Back