[SUPPORT] - Sheeps Epoch Repack

yer ill have to test when i get home, ill have to revert to the last working snap_pro version and reapply fixes one at a time agin till its breaks and figure out why

Dear Mr. Sheep, I have been following your work for some time now and am very impressed. Impressed enough to join this forum and contact you. Me and me mates are gonna use your pack and was wondering if poss to arrange some talksies..... no stress..... I donated the small change in me paypal for what its worth lol

Dear Mr. Sheep, I have been following your work for some time now and am very impressed. Impressed enough to join this forum and contact you. Me and me mates are gonna use your pack and was wondering if poss to arrange some talksies..... no stress..... I donated the small change in me paypal for what its worth lol
thank you! you canadd my skype falling-sheep (im not always on but i do check it daily plus i have a mic now!)

I have uploaded the mission files and the server files and trying to build say a cinderblock wall which is standard it builds it but does not enter it in the database so on restart its not there...does that help thanks
not sure as buildings save for me and all other users :( only thing i can suggest is a clean reinstall, remove all mission and server files first then re upload them, also you must change the hiveext

ok so im stuck what do i need to change in the hivext...i see there is a hive.dll in the download where do i put that thanks
you need to replace the hive.dll with the one on your server, as your with vilayer im not sure if you have access to it or where it is,

you will need to wait for me to update the no multi charater edtion if you cant replace your hive dll

ok got everything working for snap pro!
it is a bit hard to get used to so hers a quick how to

you must turn snap on (scroll menu)
then turn manual snap on(also scroll menu)
then line up the blue orbs until they turn green
press F to snap (note the sanp wont be right yet!)
next use Q or E to move the snap postion

hope this helps you guys a bit :p

ahhh ok nps thanks for letting me know ive been wondering what is up....still learning a lot about scripts...by the way where is the hive.dll kept on the server ?
thanks
it usually sits in the @dayz_epoch_server folder but i know hosts move it and add there own custom ones etc

Not sure if its a epoch bug however if you stick stuff in your backback then put ur bp in the server the suff in the bp will disappear

do i need to use your battle eye filters....thinking that might be my probem with items not entering the database...what you think?
yes you must or will get kicked for a whole heap of stuff, and be filters wont stop DB saving (at least i dont think they do)

Back