[SUPPORT] - Sheeps Epoch Repack

i understand that :) but what do youe mean backpack in the server?

Okay say you have a large gun bag on. Lets say you fill it up with stuff BB,FOOD and building suppys. and then you place it in your safe the back pack. After restart the backpack is still in the safe however the stuff you put in it is missing.

Okay say you have a large gun bag on. Lets say you fill it up with stuff BB,FOOD and building suppys. and then you place it in your safe the back pack. After restart the backpack is still in the safe however the stuff you put in it is missing.
ah i understand now :p ill look into it :)

Its not a bug its how epoch has always been if you put stuff in a backpack and don't have it on you it does not save stuff in it.

Hi recently installed your mod collection on my server and the problem i am having is the when i log im my server the screen goes pitch black and i cant see anything but i can hear my character running around. Also i have OverPoch installed. Does anyone have a Vilayer server and could tell me how to upload the HiveExtdll to the server please. Im using FileClient but the only thing i didnt upload was HiveExtDll and the BattlEye Folder that comes with the mod. since i dont use BattlEye and im dont know how to upload HiveExtdll to my server.

Thanks in Advance

Hi recently installed your mod collection on my server and the problem i am having is the when i log im my server the screen goes pitch black and i cant see anything but i can hear my character running around. Also i have OverPoch installed. Does anyone have a Vilayer server and could tell me how to upload the HiveExtdll to the server please. Im using FileClient but the only thing i didnt upload was HiveExtDll and the BattlEye Folder that comes with the mod. since i dont use BattlEye and im dont know how to upload HiveExtdll to my server.

Thanks in Advance
you must change the DLL i belive vilayer has an option to use the multicharater DLL already, but you would need to ask them about

also i dont offically support overpoch yet :)

Last edited:
git updated with a few new fixes

VASP cant exit preview fixed
VASP cant preview some vehicles fixed
debug monitor conflict with VASP and WMOD fixed
Arrest traders fixed
some map markers fixed

theres some zero divisor erros in crashspawner.sqf and fnbases.sqf as well as some undefined var errors but dosnt break anything working on them now
also going to try and get the latest steam patch working (not essential but would be nice :p )

porting fixes to non multi character version as well

after that going to do the overpoch version (easy to make just need to add overwatch stuff to loot,traders,etc)

current bug list (green is fixed)

please if its not on this list let me know so i can add it and fix it!

1 - Bank map marker dosnt show for all clients
2 - Admin vehicles dont always spawn (its a space issue)
3 - Snap build dosnt let you move stuff up or down (intermittenet)
4 - Sector FNG marker dosnt show for all clients

5 - Trader menus are delayed when changing traders

6 - Hero perks spawn your perks before ESS comes up so you teleport away from it
7 - Missions stay on map and never get complete
8 - AI enabled can shoot and kill inside of safezone
9 - Preview script sometimes doesn't let you leave
10 - Walk among dead icon dosnt show (shows but is off screen now)

11 - Smelting dosnt work
12 - Scrapyard near stray is buggy (launches vehicles, other strange bugs)
13 - BaseBuilding breaks after a couple of restarts (cant reproduce)
14 - Disabling ESS results in debug spawns
15 - Hemp dealer has wrong item ID
16 - Admin godmode is disabled when leaving safezones
17 - Salvage and repair locked vehicles

18 - can arrest some traders (aircraft dealer and CDC doctor)
19 - toggle debug dosnt work
20 - Weapon mods flashes over debug monitor on start up
21 - Base build dosnt move up or down
22 - can drink water from ponds/wells while moving
23 - get cant play this misson error on load missing Mbg_buildings_3
24 - cant VASP some vehicles

25 - backpacks in vaults/vehicles dont save gear (cant reproduce)

Last edited:
Back