[SUPPORT] - Sheeps Epoch Repack

Hi i forgot to mention in my last post that i get a black screen in game when using your mod collection. And i cant see anything. im not sure how to fix it

ok here is the TEST releases of 0.13 - Multi Madness - there are 2 versions 1 with multi character support and 1 without

Multi Character
http://www.mediafire.com/download/c2e44q2wb7kixi9/0.13_MultiMadness_MultiCharater-TEST_RELEASE.rar
Standard
http://www.mediafire.com/download/wodb2tz33w6pqu7/0.13_MultiMadness_Standard-TEST_RELEASE.rar

They are identical in features and fixes except for the multi character option

new scripts in 0.13
Snap Build Pro
New map markers for some custom areas
Weapon mods (remove attachements from weapons!)
Service Points (repair,rearm,refuel vehicles)
AI at sector FNG and Golden River Mine
Zombie truck (load zombies into a truck and unload them! - WIP still bit buggy)
Cars that have sirens can now turn them on and off!
NOS for land vehicles (grab a jerrycan and redbull, install NOS, turn it on, then when driving press SHIFT to activate, SPACE to brake hard!)
you can now Basejump when your above 40 meters!
Infected camps spawn randomly around the map
More missions!
updated IXXO's custom areas to his new versions
new custom areas - Black forest outpost and CDC Balota (with medical trader!)

Fixes
cant arrest traders anymore
Admintools locked vehicles now spawn correctly
Walk among dead now shows icon when its on and flashes if your not hidden
you can exit VASP vehicle preview and preview all vehicles
Admin godmode stays on when leaving safezones
smelt ore fixed
hemp having wrong id at trader (reapply new.sql to fix)
you can no longer salvage or repair locked vehicles

please report any bugs and let me know which version your running

As always make sure you backup!

if everything goes well public release should be tomorrow some time!

Enjoy!

Hey bro, if i reupdate to the newest update will it delete previous built bases?
No aslong as you don't touch the database (you have to apply the sql from the repack cause it only updates traders and for multi character it changes character table)nothing in the objects table gets touched, that being said make backups all the same

Hey sheep I am getting kicked using the 0.13 public variable #0 PV log says:
19.07.2014 23:03:48: Brave Sir Robin (124.170.124.xx:3804) xxxxxxx - #0 "donorListBase" = ["0","0","0"]
looking at the variables.sqf now and it looks nothing like the original from ebay....

Hey sheep I am getting kicked using the 0.13 public variable #0 PV log says:
19.07.2014 23:03:48: Brave Sir Robin (124.170.124.xx:3804) xxxxxxx - #0 "donorListBase" = ["0","0","0"]
looking at the variables.sqf now and it looks nothing like the original from ebay....
there the same from ebays script just split into single lines
i dont get that kick :( are you on beta 112555 ?

Hmm i am/was on 103718........ I will see if that fixes it. I am also removing the classes for my version so i will see if what i mod removes it anyway.

Also do you have any idea how i get rid of the code that is causing people to get banned for using certain weapons? I know its there to stop people hacking in items, but using the admin tools allows me to spawn whatever the fuck i want, and if i am able to use it i want them to be able to use it.

Back