[SUPPORT] - Sheeps Epoch Repack

I've done a clear install of your pack and it doesn't save to the database.
any ideas of what's up with that? I'm using the Hiveext.dll that was in your zip and I've changed the characterID from int go bigint. getting this on hive log:

HiveExt: [Error] Error executing |CHILD:308:11:plastic_Pole_EP1_DZ:0:76561197967722933:[45.0116,[4576.63,6083.36,0]]:[]:[]:0:4576660834045:|

Did you run the sql file. I dont think you change the char id as the sql file adds more to your servers db sql for the multi char but still uses the char id.

I did, and the sql only adds a column named slots to keep the char slots going.
the problem is that the database and original hive aparently can only handle int(11) for the characterid in object_data, while the pack is now trying to save the steamid to it (17)
therefore failing to write..

does anyone have this working and things actually saving to the database?

Alright somehow i managed to get onto your server completed an ai mission and had 2 rpg's fired at me, can not loot the rpg's though.

I have come to the conclusion that it is the close fog and weather effect like wind that does cause lag and the game to stutter from time to time.

also ai spawn at stary safe zone and attack you they can also blow up cars. seems to be way more that 50 roaming ai which would also add to the lag along with what i personally think are too many ai planes and helis

also trader menus take quite a bit of time to get.

noticed also the G36 ammo at stary is not listed but the gun is.

You may also want to change some of the prices of the guns as a ksvk is only 3 10oz gold which is way to cheap for that gun.

Last edited:
Alright somehow i managed to get onto your server completed an ai mission and had 2 rpg's fired at me, can not loot the rpg's though.

I have come to the conclusion that it is the close fog and weather effect like wind that does cause lag and the game to stutter from time to time.
you cant loot rpgs by choice, its a DZAI config option, i dont want players running around with rockects just yet

ive lowered the AI and patrols

tweaked weather

soulhd be a performance increase for most players

I moved the trader condition higher in the player 'fn_selfActions.sqf' and I feel it has improved the performance of the trader menu appearing. It still takes 3-5 seconds to appear but its an improvement on up to 10seconds.

Great work FallingSheep. If only I was more in tune with this game I could actually help more as I am a C# Javascript developer by day.

And are you going to persist this amount to the Sql? I made my mod using the Arma2NET project that way I didnt have to modify the hive dll in order to do custom sql inserts and selects.

And are you going to persist this amount to the Sql? I made my mod using the Arma2NET project that way I didnt have to modify the hive dll in order to do custom sql inserts and selects.
I plan on doing it, but if you already have one writing to sql mind if I borrow the code and intergrate the actual physical bank part?

Back