[SUPPORT] - Sheeps Epoch Repack

I tried the 0.13 wont work because of the steamID, database and hiveext.dll expects int but we're sending 17 characters for steamid... so, I was trying to cut the leading numbers on the steamid down but it messes other stuff up...

I tried the 0.13 wont work because of the steamID, database and hiveext.dll expects int but we're sending 17 characters for steamid... so, I was trying to cut the leading numbers on the steamid down but it messes other stuff up...
I have a stock epoch 1.0.5.1 working on beta and will start porting the repack across tonight

ah, sorry, what I meant that didn't work was, objects that didn't have lock (codes are smaller than int) wouldn't save to the database, and since your mod is trying to write the steamid to the objects CharacterID the hive write fails

I would suggest working on getting the repack working on the single character version first and then the multi. The SteamID is going to be the biggest nightmare

1.0.5.2 should be out soon so im gonna wait until it comes out to update any thing....the test server wont let you connect ... no idea why i changed it to stock epoch on latest beta same as my home setup and it gets stuck at wait for host :( so ill wait and start fresh with 1.0.5.2

vbawol commented 3 days ago
But really 1.0.5.2 will be released soon since DZC now supports the latest steam build, I will be packing and testing over the next few days. Maybe a release of 1.0.5.2 middle of next week provided nothing major pops up.

ok had to roll server back to 112555, there wont be any updates until epoch 1.0.5.2 comes out as the new steam ID has screwed me over and im not fixing something that will be/has been fixed by the awesome epoch team

i fix the last couple of BE kicks and update the main download link tonight (if i managed to fix the BE kicks that is :p )

Buildables dissapear on restart on my server, i'm running the single character version of your repack.

Edit: I think it might just be new buildables not saving to db

Last edited:
Ok so i ahe found that it appears that the new patch breaks buildables 1.3 as the id gets all messed up. Probably why your items arent saving i think has something to do with the steam id and how the items are tied to the buildables etc...

as I mentioned earlier:
I did, and the sql only adds a column named slots to keep the char slots going.
the problem is that the database and original hive aparently can only handle int(11) for the characterid in object_data, while the pack is now trying to save the steamid to it (17)
therefore failing to write..

Sheep, did you repack it at all?! I mean, anything of note on the repack that we could use?

as I mentioned earlier:

Sheep, did you repack it at all?! I mean, anything of note on the repack that we could use?
I'm working on base building for the new patch but brave sir robin is right the steam in screws a lot of things, I'm in the middle of writing a converter script that turns the steamID back to a characterID and vice versa

Back