[SUPPORT] - Sheeps Epoch Repack

or you could release a custom hiveext.dll where it sends a bigint to CharacterID instead of int so you dont have to recode anything on your pack

or you could release a custom hiveext.dll where it sends a bigint to CharacterID instead of int so you dont have to recode anything on your pack
i look into the hiveext.dll, but as some host dont let you use a custom one id rather do a script, or even a SQL function

@FallingSheep first of all can I say thanks for this top repack !

We actually purchased a second server just to try it out and I love it :)

Obviously a few glitches to iron out with the building etc due to this pain ion the arse steam change

I see you are working on battleye fixes , I don't suppose you have an update I could try on that do you ? Im getting lots of kicks for various reasons most recent was AttachTo Restriction #9

Im just flipping the settings to 1 rather than 5 for now as were just having a play with some server regulars :)

Im happy to be a guinea pig for you on anything if needed were on 81.19.213.80 : 2380

@FallingSheep first of all can I say thanks for this top repack !

We actually purchased a second server just to try it out and I love it :)

Obviously a few glitches to iron out with the building etc due to this pain ion the arse steam change

I see you are working on battleye fixes , I don't suppose you have an update I could try on that do you ? Im getting lots of kicks for various reasons most recent was AttachTo Restriction #9

Im just flipping the settings to 1 rather than 5 for now as were just having a play with some server regulars :)

Im happy to be a guinea pig for you on anything if needed were on 81.19.213.80 : 2380
for BE kicks you need to post the log for the kick, so in your case post the attachto.log or the entire kick from the log

Ok this is crazy, it appears that the steam beta didn't want to work for just me :( test on mates pc and it loads, on mine just sits at wait for host, roll back to old patch, works fine, tried clean install of arma2 and oa, clean epoch same crap....arghh this might just push me to move on to Arma 3

Ok this is crazy, it appears that the steam beta didn't want to work for just me :( test on mates pc and it loads, on mine just sits at wait for host, roll back to old patch, works fine, tried clean install of arma2 and oa, clean epoch same crap....arghh this might just push me to move on to Arma 3
you may have to try a clean install of windows. or maybe try back up all your steam games apart from arma ones and do a fresh install of steam.

for BE kicks you need to post the log for the kick, so in your case post the attachto.log or the entire kick from the log
Damm logs have cleared :(

I will keep an eye out for more and post anything I find BE related , From memory it was either #6 or #9 restriction in attachto

Not a biggy though my players are having to deal with a surge of AI now anyway so it keeps them busy lol

Should be good when this save to database issue is resolved for buildable items having to have a gunner watch your back whilst your building a base :)

I have infistar working on the latest build, the only hiccup is basebuilding 1.3 the admins can build but regular players cannot, anyone know what the allowed actions commands are for basebuilding 1.3?

I have infistar working on the latest build, the only hiccup is basebuilding 1.3 the admins can build but regular players cannot, anyone know what the allowed actions commands are for basebuilding 1.3?
What happens exactly when they try and build.

2014-07-31 23:44:53 HiveExt: [Information] Method: 308 Params: 11:plastic_Pole_EP1_DZ:0:76561198121218949:[11.096,[10583.1,10671.7,0]]:[]:[]:0:105831106717011:
2014-07-31 23:44:53 HiveExt: [Error] Error executing |CHILD:308:11:plastic_Pole_EP1_DZ:0:76561198121218949:[11.0959,[10583.1,10671.7,0]]:[]:[]:0:105831106717011:|

It was not showing anything in the RPT log so I assume its a filter that I'm missing, when the players go to build the flagpole it does nothing. Their items stay in their inventory too, so my guess its the createvehicle filter. I will let you know if this works.

Good job Carl!!! Been working ona napf versiin. But the halo hangs for some reason.... even installed ess fresh. If i select open chute (for some reaso i have 2?!) Your legs are broken and you start bleeding....

Back