[SUPPORT] - Sheeps Epoch Repack

They used to be great... but as of late. Bleh.

I am thinking of going to verthosting. How are they?

I am not getting any errors... thats the thing. But the server is super slow and it will never get past the campaign screen in game. It will just sit forever.

They used to be great... but as of late. Bleh.

I am thinking of going to verthosting. How are they?

I am not getting any errors... thats the thing. But the server is super slow and it will never get past the campaign screen in game. It will just sit forever.
Campaign Screen ? and VPS or DEDI all the way if you wanna get a good server.

@FallingSheep

Got some more be kicks for you , will post the log info when I get a few mins to grab them but here is some info from a player who's testing for me

http://puu.sh/aIZpE/26bbf7a05f.jpg This was the mission, The ural spawned next too the Pick up in the picture. It was gone from when I tried towing it, I moved it like 20ft.

http://puu.sh/aIZoF/d43a448bbc.jpg You can’t sell this vehicle at Hero Trader.

http://puu.sh/aIZnL/c8d304c36c.jpg And I got this one from trying the second Carepackage option, the 2bc one where you click on the map. The first option is only 1bc and says ’’Can call one in, in -100 seconds’’

its coming from the 2 firetations in electro and its really only on server restart for like a few min :(
ill check on a clean epoch install, if its on the clean version ill shot myself for wasting time :p

Falling Sheep that is the Air Raid Sirens, I was reading about someone added them to a Mod... If you hear air raid sirens in the center of town an Air Raid will be coming soon to that town. I'll find the mod...

some code was like this :
Code:
//sound siren
_pos = position _target;
diag_log format ["AIRRAID: POS: %1 | TARGET: %2 | SHOULD MATCH",_pos,_targetpos];
_siren = createVehicle ["HeliHEmpty",position _target,[], 0, "NONE"];

And it saved to your Database, and you removed the mod, but the object is still in your DB... Maybe?

Here is the Mod I was talking about http://opendayz.net/threads/air-raid-bombing-and-siren.9464/

Hey Sheep, awesome Repack you got there :D I just found out that you get kicked pretty often when reviewing buildable from the alchemical building script, i think i got a VehicleRestriction kick, but ill check again ^^

Falling Sheep that is the Air Raid Sirens, I was reading about someone added them to a Mod... If you hear air raid sirens in the center of town an Air Raid will be coming soon to that town. I'll find the mod...

some code was like this :
Code:
//sound siren
_pos = position _target;
diag_log format ["AIRRAID: POS: %1 | TARGET: %2 | SHOULD MATCH",_pos,_targetpos];
_siren = createVehicle ["HeliHEmpty",position _target,[], 0, "NONE"];

And it saved to your Database, and you removed the mod, but the object is still in your DB... Maybe?

Here is the Mod I was talking about http://opendayz.net/threads/air-raid-bombing-and-siren.9464/
hmm ill clear the DB and check it out whats weird is i deleted the sound from the mission files so it should even be able to play :p

@Nico-1- the bulidng with weird pos in a standard arma2 building i cant edit change it its like that, play normal arma2 and check it out :p

ok bug/feature list time again :p

BUG-hero trader cant sell HMMWV GPK (M2) AL
BUG-BE kick briefcase - BattlEye: createVehicle restriction #46
BUG-Advanced Alchemy Building BE kicks preview
BUG-mission URAL disappears when towing
BUG-heli lift BE kick lifting some - BattlEye: AttachTo Restriction #11
BUG-cdc balota too high
BUG-beached carrier too high

FEATURE-add ai to kamenka mine
FEATURE-ai base black lake castle
FEATURE-ai base beached carrier
FEATURE- Admin base build - https://www.t27m.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=2&sid=1651128384a95b0cd1a5d8ff676c7c55
FEATURE- vector rotate buildings - http://epochmod.com/forum/index.php...ors-rotate-objects-in-dayz-epoch/#entry113484

FEATURE- heli evac (JAEM)

these are the last lot of things im going to adding/fixing (ill fix other bugs to :) ) as 0.14 is overdue for public release

as always please post bugs and BE kicks here!

BASEBUILDING 1.3
will not be getting added back in unless some one can fix the saving issue with it, im not rewriting anymore scripts as im working hard to finish 0.14 so i can focus on Dayz Endgame which will include all the repack scripts, overwatch guns/cars, origins items/cars/etc and much more!!

massive thanks to all the testers and devs for there help and support!

Anyone else having problems with DayZ.st servers? I can not run anything on them... let alone this repack. They seem to be having problems. I am running 1.0.5.1, 125548 and this repack.
intial servers ( the ad on the left hand side of this forums home page :p ) there who im with and have great support, i was switching between betas like mad and they where more than happy to help, even installed BEC for me :) plus you get a 15% discount for life if you use opendayz code word :) and as i use them the repack is fully compatiable with them :p including changing DLLs

@Disciple
Dunno Whether I should say anything bad about the people that advertise on here but, they may be good but if you know what you are doing you can setup a lot more with a VPS. I run a 50 slot Overpoch, a TS and a website all off my VPS and it all works fine costs $40 a month $6 more but you save money with not having to pay for TS and site Hosting, if you don't think you can setup all the files though I would just use a host.
Hope this helped you decide. (if you are even gunna move :))

@Disciple
Dunno Whether I should say anything bad about the people that advertise on here but, they may be good but if you know what you are doing you can setup a lot more with a VPS. I run a 50 slot Overpoch, a TS and a website all off my VPS and it all works fine costs $40 a month $6 more but you save money with not having to pay for TS and site Hosting, if you don't think you can setup all the files though I would just use a host.
Hope this helped you decide. (if you are even gunna move :))
the server host that advertises on here is also the owner of opendayz pwnzor :p

I am going to try out Initial Servers. I applied the code and it actually gave me 25% off. So that was an even nicer surprise. Just waiting for it to be finalized and I will be back on my way!

EDIT: Thanks to everyone for their help.

I am going to try out Initial Servers. I applied the code and it actually gave me 25% off. So that was an even nicer surprise. Just waiting for it to be finalized and I will be back on my way!

EDIT: Thanks to everyone for their help.
:p mine was up and running in about 1-2 hours

hmm ill clear the DB and check it out whats weird is i deleted the sound from the mission files so it should even be able to play :p

@Nico-1- the bulidng with weird pos in a standard arma2 building i cant edit change it its like that, play normal arma2 and check it out :p

ok bug/feature list time again :p

BUG-hero trader cant sell HMMWV GPK (M2) AL
BUG-BE kick briefcase - BattlEye: createVehicle restriction #46
BUG-Advanced Alchemy Building BE kicks preview
BUG-mission URAL disappears when towing
BUG-heli lift BE kick lifting some - BattlEye: AttachTo Restriction #11
BUG-cdc balota too high
BUG-beached carrier too high

FEATURE-add ai to kamenka mine
FEATURE-ai base black lake castle
FEATURE-ai base beached carrier
FEATURE- Admin base build - https://www.t27m.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=2&sid=1651128384a95b0cd1a5d8ff676c7c55
FEATURE- vector rotate buildings - http://epochmod.com/forum/index.php...ors-rotate-objects-in-dayz-epoch/#entry113484

FEATURE- heli evac (JAEM)

these are the last lot of things im going to adding/fixing (ill fix other bugs to :) ) as 0.14 is overdue for public release

as always please post bugs and BE kicks here!

BASEBUILDING 1.3
will not be getting added back in unless some one can fix the saving issue with it, im not rewriting anymore scripts as im working hard to finish 0.14 so i can focus on Dayz Endgame which will include all the repack scripts, overwatch guns/cars, origins items/cars/etc and much more!!

massive thanks to all the testers and devs for there help and support!
I've fixed the base building 1.3 saving on my server: epoch.valvin.net:2302
but then again, I cut the steamid 1st digits to shorten it down to 8 characters if you think about it' the chance of someone joining your server with the same ID end is SO very little.

so it'll stay like that

if you want to, just look at the code in the mission file (connect and depbo your cur_miss)

thanks

I've fixed the base building 1.3 saving on my server: epoch.valvin.net:2302
but then again, I cut the steamid 1st digits to shorten it down to 8 characters if you think about it' the chance of someone joining your server with the same ID end is SO very little.

so it'll stay like that

if you want to, just look at the code in the mission file (connect and depbo your cur_miss)

thanks
i dont like cutting down id as its not really a fix more of a hack and the new Alchemy build has over 500 items so it adds a lot more buildings

Back