[SUPPORT] - Sheeps Epoch Repack

0.14 is officially the last repack I will make, I will fix the standard version and any bugs listed in this thread

I am moving on to Dayz end game and will be focusing on it

I wish to thank everyone for there support and contributions in making the repack what it is today, I will update download links and place an official good bye once I no longer support the repack, any one is free to continue with the repack and add/modify it in anyway

It's been a blast guys thank you!

0.14 is officially the last repack I will make, I will fix the standard version and any bugs listed in this thread

I am moving on to Dayz end game and will be focusing on it

I wish to thank everyone for there support and contributions in making the repack what it is today, I will update download links and place an official good bye once I no longer support the repack, any one is free to continue with the repack and add/modify it in anyway

It's been a blast guys thank you!

Thank you for all your hard work, Sorry If i was ever a pain. I do appreciate it very much all your hard work. Good luck with the future.

invis will be going as it servers no useful purpose, and yer my BEC is playing up :(
ill try fix BEC tonight, my host Control panel is down this morning so i cant restsrt manually, i will later once its back up

should work

STANDARD VERSIONS of the pack seem to break randomly so when i get the chance ill look into it

FIXES COMING
adding DMR to hero & Bandit trader to sell/buy
Renaming HALO to Para spawn for NAPF and setting height to 500m
(cant fix the floating bug)
Remove invisible admin tool
Overpoch trader stuff for chernarus

use the new git 0.14_Chernarus_NAPF it has both maps and an overpoch option for both
(in script control)

NOTE: overpoch dosnt have overwatch dynamic vehicles spawns yet

Ive been busy working on Dayz EndGame
Ill send you the new dynamic vehicles.

FIXES/ADDTIONS
added DMR to hero & Bandit trader to sell/buy
Renamed HALO to PARASPAWN for NAPF and setting height to 500m
Removed invisible admin tool
Overpoch trader items and vehicles added to chernarus
Overpoch vehicles added to dynamic spawns
Can turn overpoch loot/vehicles on/off in script control
Fixed DZAI having non epoch matches and hatchets
Added overpoch vehicles to towing and heli lift arrays
Added CH53 super stallion to heli lift array

latest available GIT build 7883

standard coming tonight (hopefully :) )

hm okei, well what do you think the problem is? :S thats wird if we are using the same pack and its working for u and not me.

To clarify do the trader menu show as the scroll selection. Have you tried looking at the trader and right click zoom on them. Or are you saying that when you select the trader menu it simply doesnt show.

Problem i seem to get is sometimes when ai are killed on a running mission they have traders menus o_O
If AI killed on missions have trader menus its because your server is using that skin as a trader skin. Need to disable AI from being able to use that skin in the array.

@Sheep, I know this is really stupid, but can I get the link to your Overpoch files. I'm kinda new and restarded when it comes to finding thing on git.

Also, I own a ViLayer server, I should not have any issues just plopping your .pbo's into it should I?

Other thing, you say to replace the HIVEEXT.DLL file, but ViLayer doesn't have a dll, I have only found a HIVEEXT.INI on my server. Is that what I am supposed to replace?

Last edited:
Back