[SUPPORT] - Sheeps Epoch Repack

Can this be used for OverPoch?

Also, can anyone contact me on Skype to help setup my server for me with this repack? Im a complete noob when it comes to this.

Server Hosted By: SurvivalServers.com (Hopefully, someone who knows this layout can help)

**Im new to this forum. If this violates anything, please ask me to remove it and I will.**

Last edited:
Can this be used for OverPoch?
xRaven, did you do anything special to get the admin tools to work?
just add your ID to the admin list, and Login as admin to your server (if its yours, or see if u have admin rights) and it works for Overpoch, so does vehicle spawn im riding a 350z Red :p and had a holden monaro silver :D ditched it for my 350z :D only thing i noticed is no Trade menu's show up for traders even tho they are spawned.. i'll look at the sqf's later n see why thats happening.. also all this Im telling you is right in the readme in the Github and in the folder itself for the server, also adding "-mod=@DayZOverwatch;@DayZ_Epoch;@DayZ_Epoch_Server;" to your batch will allow overpoch and set the Flag to true for overpoch, and it will enable it, but yea my only problem so far is trade menu doesn't show up if napf works without that addon then wow maybe Sauerland will? >;D .... but yea thanks @FallingSheep for the Repack, and I'll keep ya legacy going :p

That may have counted =) I don't have any Girlyness to flash sadly =( Thanks for the tips, I'll work on it again when I get home from work.

Hi,

I get an error when uploading the dayz_server.pbo to the @DayZ_Epoch_Server/addons folder, stated below:

Status: Starting upload of D:\DayZ Server\Epoch repack\@DayZ_Epoch_Server\addons\dayz_server.pbo
Command: CWD /@DayZ_Epoch_Server/addons
Response: 250 CWD command successful. "/@DayZ_Epoch_Server/addons" is current directory.
Command: TYPE I
Response: 200 Type set to I
Command: PASV
Response: 227 Entering Passive Mode (144,76,57,246,11,176).
Command: STOR dayz_server.pbo
Error: Could not write to transfer socket: ECONNABORTED - Connection aborted
Response: 550 Can't access file.
Error: Critical file transfer error after transferring 262,144 bytes in 1 second

Any help anyone can give me?

I can't delete the file either. I cant rename it. BUT, I can add the DayZ_Server folder and its contents to the FTP...

Anyone who wants to do this for me will be paid $15.

Many thanks,
Tom

Last edited:
Still needing help setting up.

I think I have problems with my FTP more than anything. Anyone else had problems with SurvivalServers?

I have uploaded the server PBO and the Mission PBO. I have no idea where to upload the BattleEye filters and I keep getting kicked by BattleEye too.

The only folder I cannot upload is the folder for MPMissions - the most important folder in many respects.

If anyone could help, it'd be amazing.

Please contact me.

Many thanks,
Tom

I'm having problems getting the admin tools and Overpoch to work on my test server running Napf with the 0.14_Chernarus_NAPF_Multi download. I haven't been able to track down any errors in the rpt file regarding the admin tool and I have added my steam ID to adminlist.sqf however the Admin option doesn't show up in the scroll menu. Has anyone else ran into an issue like this? Maybe something to do with the multi version?

Also I am having problems getting Overpoch to run, I have enabled it in scriptcontrol.sqf and have added the @DayzOverwatch; to the front of the batch file as well as adding the folder @DayzOverwatch but I am not seeing any Overwatch vehicles or weapons as loot or as trader options. I do see this error in the report file:
20:28:02 Error in expression <.sqf";
execVM "scriptcontrol.sqf";

if(Overpoch)then{
server_name = "0.14 - Ove>
20:28:02 Error position: <Overpoch)then{
server_name = "0.14 - Ove>
20:28:02 Error Undefined variable in expression: overpoch
20:28:02 File mpmissions\__cur_mp.Napf\init.sqf, line 7

Not sure if the last line is part of that error. Any help would be appreciated.
Jason
the error is just a undefined variable error and dosnt stop anything working
Hi,

I get an error when uploading the dayz_server.pbo to the @DayZ_Epoch_Server/addons folder, stated below:

Status: Starting upload of D:\DayZ Server\Epoch repack\@DayZ_Epoch_Server\addons\dayz_server.pbo
Command: CWD /@DayZ_Epoch_Server/addons
Response: 250 CWD command successful. "/@DayZ_Epoch_Server/addons" is current directory.
Command: TYPE I
Response: 200 Type set to I
Command: PASV
Response: 227 Entering Passive Mode (144,76,57,246,11,176).
Command: STOR dayz_server.pbo
Error: Could not write to transfer socket: ECONNABORTED - Connection aborted
Response: 550 Can't access file.
Error: Critical file transfer error after transferring 262,144 bytes in 1 second

Any help anyone can give me?

I can't delete the file either. I cant rename it. BUT, I can add the DayZ_Server folder and its contents to the FTP...

Anyone who wants to do this for me will be paid $15.

Many thanks,
Tom
this is an issue with your host FTP
Just wanted to say that this is the best Repack that I have ever used!! :)

I have installed the new Multi Overpoch 0.14 version and I am having a problem with getting the debug menu to show up. I tuned off some scripts in the scriptcontrol.sqf but none of them made any changes. I had to go in and make the changes in the PBO and then they took effect but the debug menu disappeared. Any ideas?
you use either the PBO or the folder NOT both as the PBO will always take precedent over the unpacked folder
just add your ID to the admin list, and Login as admin to your server (if its yours, or see if u have admin rights) and it works for Overpoch, so does vehicle spawn im riding a 350z Red :p and had a holden monaro silver :D ditched it for my 350z :D only thing i noticed is no Trade menu's show up for traders even tho they are spawned.. i'll look at the sqf's later n see why thats happening.. also all this Im telling you is right in the readme in the Github and in the folder itself for the server, also adding "-mod=@DayZOverwatch;@DayZ_Epoch;@DayZ_Epoch_Server;" to your batch will allow overpoch and set the Flag to true for overpoch, and it will enable it, but yea my only problem so far is trade menu doesn't show up if napf works without that addon then wow maybe Sauerland will? >;D .... but yea thanks @FallingSheep for the Repack, and I'll keep ya legacy going :p
are you using the PBO or folder version of the mission?

also post you should have a file called server_traders_overpoch.sqf that hold s the trader skins that the menus will show up for double check its the NAPF one

First round of EndGame testing went very well so many new items to find uses for :p

highlight of testing was flying around in a coastguard chopper only to crash it into the oilrig i was trying to land on! :p

OK, now I have another problem. I have the traders showing the overpoch items but they are listed in brackets like [civcopcar] and when I try to buy one it doesn't spawn. I'm guessing that the @DayzOverwatch folder isn't being accessed for some reason but not sure. I have overpoch set to true in the script control and I have @DayzOverwatch; in my server .bat file. Any help is much appreciated and thanks for releasing such an awesome repack Sheep =)

OK, now I have another problem. I have the traders showing the overpoch items but they are listed in brackets like [civcopcar] and when I try to buy one it doesn't spawn. I'm guessing that the @DayzOverwatch folder isn't being accessed for some reason but not sure. I have overpoch set to true in the script control and I have @DayzOverwatch; in my server .bat file. Any help is much appreciated and thanks for releasing such an awesome repack Sheep =)

sounds like theres missing files, who is your host?
also do you have @DayzOverwatch in your client start up?

Hello!
This great scripts pack!
But i have problem with "Infected Camps".. He is not spawn. Help please..
Server: Dayz epoch 1.0.5.1 beta 125548
Map: Napf
Antihack: Infistar
Hosting: vilayer
RPT errors:
Code:
9:04:49 "_iClass isNil, exiting loot spawn!"
9:04:49 Error in expression <2) then {
_position set [2,0];
_item = [_itemType select 0, _itemType select 1, >
9:04:49 Error position: <_itemType select 0, _itemType select 1, >
9:04:49 Error Undefined variable in expression: _itemtype
9:04:49 File z\addons\dayz_server\compile\fn_bases.sqf, line 58
9:04:49 Error in expression <
_itemType = [];
_itemType = _itemTypes select _index;

_position = [];
_positio>
9:04:49 Error position: <select _index;

_position = [];
_positio>
9:04:49 Error Zero divisor
9:04:49 File z\addons\dayz_server\compile\fn_bases.sqf, line 50

line 58:
Code:
_item = [_itemType select 0, _itemType select 1, _position, 1] call spawn_loot;

line 50:
Code:
_itemType = _itemTypes select _index;

fn_bases.sqf:
http://pastebin.com/V8nBaYM1

Thank you!

Last edited:
Hey Sheep, I finally got it working late last night. I was missing the Overwatch bikey (was getting key errors even when I added the parameters) and also the client side parameters were missing. One other problem I had was the same problem xRaven was having with the trader menus not showing up. I finally got that working by packing the NAPF mpmission folder into a PBO and loading that instead of the folder. Not sure if that's what actually got it working or not but I now have trader menus =) Thanks a ton for the repack and all your help!

Still needing help setting up.

I think I have problems with my FTP more than anything. Anyone else had problems with SurvivalServers?

I have uploaded the server PBO and the Mission PBO. I have no idea where to upload the BattleEye filters and I keep getting kicked by BattleEye too.

The only folder I cannot upload is the folder for MPMissions - the most important folder in many respects.

If anyone could help, it'd be amazing.

Please contact me.

Many thanks,
Tom

thats an FTP problem not a problem with the Repack, your in the wrong thread for that

the error is just a undefined variable error and dosnt stop anything working

this is an issue with your host FTP

you use either the PBO or the folder NOT both as the PBO will always take precedent over the unpacked folder

are you using the PBO or folder version of the mission?

also post you should have a file called server_traders_overpoch.sqf that hold s the trader skins that the menus will show up for double check its the NAPF one

First round of EndGame testing went very well so many new items to find uses for :p

highlight of testing was flying around in a coastguard chopper only to crash it into the oilrig i was trying to land on! :p

sweet what endgame are yea talking about? and yea all thats on but i will check again the traders show up just the menu doesn't load up at all.. where else could this be written to?

Back