[SUPPORT] - Sheeps Epoch Repack

the server is running 112555 :( to many issues with steam , gonna wait for epoch 1.0.5.2 which supports the steam betas

im fixing your kick now alex :)
wait.. i gotta use 112555 beta? to avoid that auth timeout? (with your 0.14 repack with napf and cherno and overpoch?)

ok, so i managed to not get kicked from auth screen, but it gets stuck at the counter part of the mission and i look at my server and it isnt loading my MySql like it used to the green text an all... what is the problem?

we have all done it :)
yep i deleted the 4 DLL's now game works and my friend can join I did notice a bug.. not sure if it me? or what but u know the airfield in cherno for the aircraft dealer near Hero dealer? ... it doesnt load fully, alot of it is missing but trade menu works, all is good so far except for that spot SO far.. we are running around n stuff Im thre admin and i gotta keep him alive :D its way fun then being alone and immortal(ish) :D

yep i deleted the 4 DLL's now game works and my friend can join I did notice a bug.. not sure if it me? or what but u know the airfield in cherno for the aircraft dealer near Hero dealer? ... it doesnt load fully, alot of it is missing but trade menu works, all is good so far except for that spot SO far.. we are running around n stuff Im thre admin and i gotta keep him alive :D its way fun then being alone and immortal(ish) :D
the aircraft dealer has a table only in the hangar with him :p

the aircraft dealer has a table only in the hangar with him :p
Lol!, was wondering why he was untouched and there was like pretty much a circle of a hangar n some buildings and some runway :D also, is it easy to get your repack to work on other maps like tavi? or Sauerland?

also, Lol I cant use my Igla 9k38 air-ground anymore :O i get BE Kick do i gotta use rmod? so BE dont kick me? i get the BE kick that says CreateItem # 13 or something like that i'll haveto replicate the problem to make a Screenie of it..

Nice job :D . I just found out that alchemic building sometimes doesnt recognise that you already have all the materials, they are still red. This alway happens with the PartPlankPack for example, which is a lumber pack i guess, cna you fix that?

Lol!, was wondering why he was untouched and there was like pretty much a circle of a hangar n some buildings and some runway :D also, is it easy to get your repack to work on other maps like tavi? or Sauerland?

also, Lol I cant use my Igla 9k38 air-ground anymore :O i get BE Kick do i gotta use rmod? so BE dont kick me? i get the BE kick that says CreateItem # 13 or something like that i'll haveto replicate the problem to make a Screenie of it..
post the kick log and ill show you how to fix it :)

porting to another map isnt to hard you just need to change some scripts and remove anything cherno/napf specific such as custom buildings

Nice job :D . I just found out that alchemic building sometimes doesnt recognise that you already have all the materials, they are still red. This alway happens with the PartPlankPack for example, which is a lumber pack i guess, cna you fix that?
im working on end game but ill check it out and if i find a fix ill backport it to the repack

EndGame test client has been released to devs and testers this officially marks the end of my support for the repack!

its been great guys look forward to seeing you in EndGame :p

1:40:20 Error in expression <ey call server_hiveReadWrite;
if (count _primary > 0) then {
if ((_primary selec>
1:40:20 Error position: <_primary > 0) then {
if ((_primary selec>
1:40:20 Error Undefined variable in expression: _primary
1:40:20 File z\addons\dayz_server\compile\server_playerLogin.sqf, line 42
1:40:30 Error in expression <ray = call compile format ["%1",_data];
_resultArray
};

server_hiveReadWriteLar>