[SUPPORT] - Sheeps Epoch Repack

no i want to edit the classes but cant find the ess config in my pbo

I wonder if he removed it from the dl. And if so how i can reinstall it back in.

I have it in sheeps standard epoch 15 as well as sauerland 15..if u go to the gihub u can look in the packs without dl

Make this working with infistar .. I had it mostly working .. wth Zuppa coins and new trade menus .. but started getting the place item issue disappears on spacebar .. same as we had on reg epoch for a while.. and items not always saving to database .. safe contents etc ... decided to break from it for awhile .. and just decided to concentrate on helping u debug this one .. will get back to decipher the other later

Hey sheeps .. what was the fix for the space bar cancels build in epoch standard .15 .. if you remember ? Maybe that will fix this ??

Hi guys ive lost all interest in dayz, i wont be updating any thing anymore ive moved on to other games, thank you all for the great ride, but i just dont have the urge to do this anymore, feel free to update the repacks (i would make a addon that people can copy past over 0.15 git downloads). please note you can not release the FULL repack anywhere with out first getting permission of EACH script creator, if you do mange to get perrmission please let me know and i will allow you to use the repack source and release it.

thanks for the great times guys, im so dissapointed in standalone and the in house fighting going on, im moving on and prob wont be back for a long time.

Regards
Fallingsheep

PS: to my devs, as you are part of the repack you have perrmissions to use the code, if you would like git access email me

at [email protected] replace xxxxxxxxx.xxx with hotmail.com (stops spam bots auto reading my address )

again thanks to everyone who has contributed!

Ahhh that sux ... really wish I could have change that.. what other games ?? Id still like to work with you if I get the chance .. dont be a stranger man !

Hi. We have problem :/ when dismantle PloTPole and build PlotPole then metalfoor, cinder walls , ... after 7 or 10 restart disappear :( Sorry for my English

you need to either maintain the base via plot pole or turn maintenance off , open your HiveExt.ini
make it just as below .. then restart the server... no more base parts will disappear

[Objects]
;Which table should the objects be stored and fetched from ?
;Table = Object_DATA

;Negative values will disable this feature
;0 means that ALL empty placed items will be deleted every server restart
;A positive number is how old (in days) a placed empty item must be, in order for it to be deleted
CleanupPlacedAfterDays = -1

Ahhh that sux ... really wish I could have change that.. what other games ?? Id still like to work with you if I get the chance .. dont be a stranger man !
ive moved back to battlefield (3 and play4free), heroes and generals, terraria, farcry4 and few others, none of which i am modding/coding for, im waiting to buy arma 3 and then if its any good i may mod that.

Hi guys ive lost all interest in dayz, i wont be updating any thing anymore ive moved on to other games, thank you all for the great ride, but i just dont have the urge to do this anymore, feel free to update the repacks (i would make a addon that people can copy past over 0.15 git downloads). please note you can not release the FULL repack anywhere with out first getting permission of EACH script creator, if you do mange to get perrmission please let me know and i will allow you to use the repack source and release it.

thanks for the great times guys, im so dissapointed in standalone and the in house fighting going on, im moving on and prob wont be back for a long time.

Regards
Fallingsheep

PS: to my devs, as you are part of the repack you have perrmissions to use the code, if you would like git access email me

at [email protected] replace xxxxxxxxx.xxx with hotmail.com (stops spam bots auto reading my address )

again thanks to everyone who has contributed!
Sad to see you hang up the hat mate, thanks for everything you have done. I have learnt a lot since starting to bug chase for 0.15.

SQL Events
Code:
CREATE DEFINER=`1****_mysql_db`@`%` EVENT `removeDamagedVehicles` ON SCHEDULE EVERY 1 DAY STARTS '2014-11-18 19:05:42' ON COMPLETION NOT PRESERVE ENABLE COMMENT 'Removes damaged vehicles' DO DELETE FROM `Object_DATA` WHERE Damage = 1$$

CREATE DEFINER=`1****_mysql_db`@`%` EVENT `removeObjectEmpty` ON SCHEDULE EVERY 1 DAY STARTS '2014-11-18 19:05:42' ON COMPLETION NOT PRESERVE ENABLE COMMENT 'Removes abandoned storage objects and vehicles' DO DELETE FROM `Object_DATA` WHERE `LastUpdated` < DATE_SUB(CURRENT_TIMESTAMP, INTERVAL 14 DAY) AND `Datestamp` < DATE_SUB(CURRENT_TIMESTAMP, INTERVAL 24 DAY) AND ( (`Inventory` IS NULL) OR (`Inventory` = '[]') OR (`Inventory` = '[[[],[]],[[],[]],[[],[]]]') )$$

CREATE DEFINER=`1****_mysql_db`@`%` EVENT `removeObjectOld` ON SCHEDULE EVERY 1 DAY STARTS '2014-11-18 19:05:42' ON COMPLETION NOT PRESERVE ENABLE COMMENT 'Removes old objects and vehicles' DO DELETE FROM `Object_DATA` WHERE `LastUpdated` < DATE_SUB(CURRENT_TIMESTAMP, INTERVAL 24 DAY) AND `Datestamp` < DATE_SUB(CURRENT_TIMESTAMP, INTERVAL 42 DAY)$$

CREATE DEFINER=`1*****_mysql_db`@`%` EVENT `setDamageOnAge` ON SCHEDULE EVERY 1 DAY STARTS '2014-11-18 19:05:42' ON COMPLETION NOT PRESERVE ENABLE COMMENT 'This sets damage on a wall so that it can be maintained' DO UPDATE `Object_DATA` SET `Damage`=0.1 WHERE `ObjectUID` <> 0 AND `CharacterID` <> 0 AND `Datestamp` < DATE_SUB(CURRENT_TIMESTAMP, INTERVAL 3 DAY) AND ( (`Inventory` IS NULL) OR (`Inventory` = '[]') )$$

CREATE DEFINER=`1*****_mysql_db`@`%` EVENT `updateStockDaily` ON SCHEDULE EVERY 1 DAY STARTS '2014-11-18 19:05:42' ON COMPLETION NOT PRESERVE ENABLE COMMENT 'Updates out of stock vendors' DO UPDATE `Traders_DATA` SET qty=10 WHERE qty=0 AND afile<>'trade_any_vehicle' AND afile<>'trade_any_boat'$$

CREATE DEFINER=`1*****_mysql_db`@`%` EVENT `UnlockNonKeyVehicles` ON SCHEDULE EVERY 1 DAY STARTS '2014-11-18 19:05:42' ON COMPLETION NOT PRESERVE ENABLE DO UPDATE
            `Object_DATA`
        SET
            `Object_DATA`.`CharacterID` = 0
        WHERE
            `Object_DATA`.`CharacterID` <> 0
            AND `Object_DATA`.`CharacterID` <= 12500
            AND `Object_DATA`.`Classname` NOT LIKE 'Tent%'
            AND `Object_DATA`.`Classname` NOT LIKE '%Locked'
            AND `Object_DATA`.`Classname` NOT LIKE 'Land%'
            AND `Object_DATA`.`Classname` NOT LIKE 'Cinder%'
            AND `Object_DATA`.`Classname` NOT LIKE 'Wood%'
            AND `Object_DATA`.`Classname` NOT LIKE 'Metal%'
            AND `Object_DATA`.`Classname` NOT LIKE '%Storage%'
            AND `Object_DATA`.`Classname` NOT IN ('OutHouse_DZ', 'GunRack_DZ', 'WorkBench_DZ', 'Sandbag1_DZ', 'FireBarrel_DZ', 'DesertCamoNet_DZ', 'StickFence_DZ', 'LightPole_DZ', 'DeerStand_DZ', 'ForestLargeCamoNet_DZ', 'Plastic_Pole_EP1_DZ', 'Hedgehog_DZ', 'FuelPump_DZ', 'Fort_RazorWire', 'SandNest_DZ', 'ForestCamoNet_DZ', 'Fence_corrugated_DZ', 'CanvasHut_DZ', 'Generator_DZ')
            AND FindVehicleKeysCount(Object_DATA.CharacterID) = 0$$

We delete
Code:
CREATE DEFINER=`1****_mysql_db`@`%` EVENT `removeObjectEmpty` ON SCHEDULE EVERY 1 DAY STARTS '2014-11-18 19:05:42' ON COMPLETION NOT PRESERVE ENABLE COMMENT 'Removes abandoned storage objects and vehicles' DO DELETE FROM `Object_DATA` WHERE `LastUpdated` < DATE_SUB(CURRENT_TIMESTAMP, INTERVAL 14 DAY) AND `Datestamp` < DATE_SUB(CURRENT_TIMESTAMP, INTERVAL 24 DAY) AND ( (`Inventory` IS NULL) OR (`Inventory` = '[]') OR (`Inventory` = '[[[],[]],[[],[]],[[],[]]]') )$$

CREATE DEFINER=`1****_mysql_db`@`%` EVENT `removeObjectOld` ON SCHEDULE EVERY 1 DAY STARTS '2014-11-18 19:05:42' ON COMPLETION NOT PRESERVE ENABLE COMMENT 'Removes old objects and vehicles' DO DELETE FROM `Object_DATA` WHERE `LastUpdated` < DATE_SUB(CURRENT_TIMESTAMP, INTERVAL 24 DAY) AND `Datestamp` < DATE_SUB(CURRENT_TIMESTAMP, INTERVAL 42 DAY)$$

CREATE DEFINER=`1*****_mysql_db`@`%` EVENT `setDamageOnAge` ON SCHEDULE EVERY 1 DAY STARTS '2014-11-18 19:05:42' ON COMPLETION NOT PRESERVE ENABLE COMMENT 'This sets damage on a wall so that it can be maintained' DO UPDATE `Object_DATA` SET `Damage`=0.1 WHERE `ObjectUID` <> 0 AND `CharacterID` <> 0 AND `Datestamp` < DATE_SUB(CURRENT_TIMESTAMP, INTERVAL 3 DAY) AND ( (`Inventory` IS NULL) OR (`Inventory` = '[]') )$$

its correct?

SQL Events
Code:
CREATE DEFINER=`1****_mysql_db`@`%` EVENT `removeDamagedVehicles` ON SCHEDULE EVERY 1 DAY STARTS '2014-11-18 19:05:42' ON COMPLETION NOT PRESERVE ENABLE COMMENT 'Removes damaged vehicles' DO DELETE FROM `Object_DATA` WHERE Damage = 1$$

CREATE DEFINER=`1*****_mysql_db`@`%` EVENT `updateStockDaily` ON SCHEDULE EVERY 1 DAY STARTS '2014-11-18 19:05:42' ON COMPLETION NOT PRESERVE ENABLE COMMENT 'Updates out of stock vendors' DO UPDATE `Traders_DATA` SET qty=10 WHERE qty=0 AND afile<>'trade_any_vehicle' AND afile<>'trade_any_boat'$$

CREATE DEFINER=`1*****_mysql_db`@`%` EVENT `UnlockNonKeyVehicles` ON SCHEDULE EVERY 1 DAY STARTS '2014-11-18 19:05:42' ON COMPLETION NOT PRESERVE ENABLE DO UPDATE
            `Object_DATA`
        SET
            `Object_DATA`.`CharacterID` = 0
        WHERE
            `Object_DATA`.`CharacterID` <> 0
            AND `Object_DATA`.`CharacterID` <= 12500
            AND `Object_DATA`.`Classname` NOT LIKE 'Tent%'
            AND `Object_DATA`.`Classname` NOT LIKE '%Locked'
            AND `Object_DATA`.`Classname` NOT LIKE 'Land%'
            AND `Object_DATA`.`Classname` NOT LIKE 'Cinder%'
            AND `Object_DATA`.`Classname` NOT LIKE 'Wood%'
            AND `Object_DATA`.`Classname` NOT LIKE 'Metal%'
            AND `Object_DATA`.`Classname` NOT LIKE '%Storage%'
            AND `Object_DATA`.`Classname` NOT IN ('OutHouse_DZ', 'GunRack_DZ', 'WorkBench_DZ', 'Sandbag1_DZ', 'FireBarrel_DZ', 'DesertCamoNet_DZ', 'StickFence_DZ', 'LightPole_DZ', 'DeerStand_DZ', 'ForestLargeCamoNet_DZ', 'Plastic_Pole_EP1_DZ', 'Hedgehog_DZ', 'FuelPump_DZ', 'Fort_RazorWire', 'SandNest_DZ', 'ForestCamoNet_DZ', 'Fence_corrugated_DZ', 'CanvasHut_DZ', 'Generator_DZ')
            AND FindVehicleKeysCount(Object_DATA.CharacterID) = 0$$

We delete
Code:

its correct?
Yes. I never understood the inventry nul events. If your not carefull. i.e. stating WHERE classname= something. Then it will delete basically anything that has an empty inventory. Including walls etc. Ususally this is a left over from dayz vanilla for say tents.

Back