[SUPPORT] - Sheeps Epoch Repack

yes but that is the time to respawn after the units are destroyed and shoul not be a factor in this issue.

if you are not seeing more debug info then maybe you are not editing the correct dayz_server.pbo? double check.
are you remembering to pack the pbo after making changes?

delete your rpt log(to reduce its size), then start the server and post your entire arma2oaserver.rpt log in pastebin.com ... maybe there is something you are not seeing

post your dayz_server.pbo

@Ralph,
I am not sure what you are trying to say.

As I said I set the times very short (yes I am aware the time is in seconds) to try and force patrols as soon as possible to see if they work. They do not.

I have changed the #of patrols (9) to equal the number of vehicles (9), still nothing.

I do not know what you mean by:
Air:true
Land:true
That is the output, not a setting I know of?

As soon as I see a fleet of helicopters/vehicles I will tune back to reasonable settings.

@ShootingBlanks
Yes I have been deleting the contents of the .rpt between each test.
I was not aware I had to repack anything as I did not unpack anything to start?
Nothing in sheeps is packed? No?
(TBH I know little of packing/repacking I am still learning)
I searched my server folder for dzai_config and I only get 1 file found @C:\Users\Overpoch\Desktop\Overpoch Server\@DayZ_Epoch_Server\addons\dayz_server\DZAI\init

Could I have installed sheeps wrong? I mean 90% of all the other mods seem to be working correctly.

Pastebin:
http://pastebin.com/ZsTHCrih

Sorry my mistake
DZAI_maxHeliPatrols = o =false
DZAI_maxHeliPatrols = 1 to ... =true

FR
0 means disabled (false) but a positive number is how many patrols. So yes, you are correct but that is misleading as it insinuates values of 0 or 1 when its in fact 0 to ... 144? But he has had it at 9 right along

The dayz_server MUST be packed into a pbo (as far as I know). The mission does not need to be packed. So if you have a dayz_server.pbo and a dayz_server folder, you have been editing the folder but the server is loading the dayz_server.pbo
So you do have to pack your folder into a pbo using http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=16369
Packing into a pbo is just like zipping it up but with the pbo format. When you install pbo manager you can just right click on the dayz_server folder and select 'create pbo' and it will pack it up and make a backup of the existing pbo.

0 means disabled (false) but a positive number is how many patrols. So yes, you are correct but that is misleading as it insinuates values of 0 or 1 when its in fact 0 to ... 144? But he has had it at 9 right along

The dayz_server MUST be packed into a pbo (as far as I know). The mission does not need to be packed. So if you have a dayz_server.pbo and a dayz_server folder, you have been editing the folder but the server is loading the dayz_server.pbo
So you do have to pack your folder into a pbo using http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=16369
Packing into a pbo is just like zipping it up but with the pbo format. When you install pbo manager you can just right click on the dayz_server folder and select 'create pbo' and it will pack it up and make a backup of the existing pbo.

Thanks.
Could this also be why the watermark and server messages are not working as well? (I don't want to get sidetracked right now but it's something else I am struggling with.)

I will work on this some more tomorrow.
Don't suppose you'd like to link up via steam and help me out. I would like to learn but programming has never been my forte. I could always understand what needed to me coded and why, but always failed at the syntax.

Anyways thanks again and will be back tomorrow!

No. watermarks are in the init.sqf and description.ext files only which are both in your mission folder. your mission does not need to be packed into a pbo. now IF you do have a mission PBO in your mpmission folder and you edit the folder and do not pbo the folder, your changes will not be in effect.

So to sum up. The server will use the mission PBO if it exists and if not, then it will use the folder.
Your dayz_server folder MUST be in a pbo.
its best practice to always use the pbo manager that way you always know your latest edits are being used AND it automatically creates a backup from the last pbo so if you break your server you can restore.

You could do the steam thing if you like, I usually have a teamspeak server running too at ts3.iaregameplayer.com but my wife complains if I am using it ... I live in Ohio (EST) and work until about 1pm and then again at 5pm so . a very narrow window is available. Then again I am available after midnight.
steam id is shoootingblanks (shootingblanks but with 3 o's because some bastard had already used shootingblanks)
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/iaregameplayer

so can i delete everything below:

/* *********************************www.infiSTAR.de********************************* */
/* infiSTAR.de .dll path */ infiSTAR_DLL_PATH = ""; /* "" == empty == arma2oa directory */
/* Key to open the menu */ _OpenMenuKey = 0x3C; /* google DIK_KeyCodes (0x3C is F2) */
/* LOW ADMIN HERE */ _LAdmins = ["0","0","0"]; //do not have a , at the end.
/* NORMAL ADMIN HERE */ _NAdmins = ["0","0","0"]; //do not have a , at the end.
/* SUPER ADMIN HERE */ _SAdmins = ["xx","xx"]; //do not have a , at the end.
/* BANNED PLAYER HERE */ _BLOCKED = ["0","0","0"]; //do not have a , at the end.
/* ********************************************************************************* */
/* Top esc menu TXT */ _TopOfESC = "BAMBI.ENJIN.COM"; //do not use " in this text.
/* Bottom esc menu TXT */ _LowerTop = "Teamspeak:"; //do not use " in this text.
/* Bottom esc menu TXT2 */ _LowerBottom = "bambiland.ts.nfoservers.com"; //do not use " in this text.
/* Color esc menu TXT */ _EscColor = [0.6,0,0,1];
/* Mod EPOCH ? */ _MEH = true; /* true or false */

/********************************* ********************************* ********************************* /

And that will remove all the antihack stuff, and i would be left with just the tools?

I wouldnt delete it. But just disable all the options ... they wont be completely removed but removed enough to say you dont have the antihack running and it should never interfere with your scripts ... whatever scripts you are running that you really dont want the antihack running :rolleyes:

Make a back-up (copy paste to notepad or something)

@ShootingBlanks

Working like a charm.
Repacked the server PBO and deleted the missions PBO that was there (backups first lol) and it's rocking.

Even with 27 AI patrols (9+9+9) the server runs smoothly, took about 3 or 4 minutes longer to load, which is understandable.

RPT shows uaz patrols spawned, helis and sea patrols too. I saw several helis, and boats, no UAZ's yet.

tired and just going to play a while now

ok i tried it both ways.. deleting everything below that line above in my previous post... and just setting everything to false.. admin menu is coming up.. and when i hit esc its not infistars esc menu.. its the standard.. so i dont think its working at all

infifarts menu is one of the items you set to false, so it wont work. But you should still get the admin screen when ou press F2. You put your GUID in as superadmin right?

Hi, Is there any chance in tyhe next version you will be using single currency??? if yes please make an option for the one with global banking and the one without thanks.

In Sheeps Back Baby v0.15, there is an error in the TradeFromVehicle Version 2.0\monitor.sqf file at line 27:

if (TFV_ADDACTION_3 == -1) then {TFV_ADDACTION_3 = player addAction [TFV_STR_COMPACTCURRENCY,"scripts\scripts\TradeFromVehicle Version 2.0\system\cc.sqf","",9997,false,true]; TFV_TRADER = cursorTarget;};

It should be:

if (TFV_ADDACTION_3 == -1) then {TFV_ADDACTION_3 = player addAction [TFV_STR_COMPACTCURRENCY,"scripts\TradeFromVehicle Version 2.0\system\cc.sqf","",9997,false,true]; TFV_TRADER = cursorTarget;};

This should fix the issue of not getting gold when trading from the backpack.

-CJ-

Hi, Is there any chance in tyhe next version you will be using single currency??? if yes please make an option for the one with global banking and the one without thanks.

Sheeps has said he is Done .. no more repacks he is burnt out .. not even finishing the ones he has .. unless he changes his mind at a future date

Back