[SUPPORT] - Sheeps Epoch Repack

im working on the infistar edits and BE filters, almost finished em for 0.16, in theory the should be backwards compatible with 0.15
(0.16 has more scripts, but some versions are different so there may still be kicks and broken scripts but its a start at least for 0.15 :p )

i will update the git with the BE filters and the edits needed to infistar as soon as ive finished testing all the scripts

im working on the infistar edits and BE filters, almost finished em for 0.16, in theory the should be backwards compatible with 0.15
(0.16 has more scripts, but some versions are different so there may still be kicks and broken scripts but its a start at least for 0.15 :p )

i will update the git with the BE filters and the edits needed to infistar as soon as ive finished testing all the scripts
You're the man!!!

Was Wondering if i could get help making zombies walk in this pack instead of run

any RPT errors?:N/A

changed/added/removed ANYTHING in the repack?:N/A

private or hosted server?: private

server host (if hosted)? :GTXGAMING

any anti hack?:no

Issue:
I have tired sevral guides but cant get zombies to walk in this pack if you could help that would be great,

Was Wondering if i could get help making zombies walk in this pack instead of run

any RPT errors?:N/A

changed/added/removed ANYTHING in the repack?:N/A

private or hosted server?: private

server host (if hosted)? :GTXGAMING

any anti hack?:no

Issue:
I have tired sevral guides but cant get zombies to walk in this pack if you could help that would be great,
0.16 has walkers in it already?

ive been trying to figure that out for ages, you can check zupas 3.0 coins system which is what i used, ive gone over it many times and cant seem to find the issue its frustrating the crap out me as thats the only major bug left in 0.16 now
Hey bud! I'm back on finally had to take a break from staring at scripts for hour upon hours, ill take a look at the zupa coins and see if I can figure out why they aren't saving on your script pack, I had it working before I took a break from this, ill get back to you!

Hey bud! I'm back on finally had to take a break from staring at scripts for hour upon hours, ill take a look at the zupa coins and see if I can figure out why they aren't saving on your script pack, I had it working before I took a break from this, ill get back to you!
that issue has been fixed it, i wasnt pointing to one of zupas scripts in the compiles :p

ha ya I read that Mike had already fixed it for you like 5 minutes after I posted that :D but hey at least you got it all working now!! I just threw it in my server now, gonna give it a go and see how it is =) and you mind helping me with a script that has been giving me.... well we will just say a very pleasant time.... if you got some time? ha

ha ya I read that Mike had already fixed it for you like 5 minutes after I posted that :D but hey at least you got it all working now!! I just threw it in my server now, gonna give it a go and see how it is =) and you mind helping me with a script that has been giving me.... well we will just say a very pleasant time.... if you got some time? ha
yer i can try help, ive been working on infistar filters and edits ....need a break lol PM me if you dont want the script public :) other wise start a new thread and ill jump in

yer i can try help, ive been working on infistar filters and edits ....need a break lol PM me if you dont want the script public :) other wise start a new thread and ill jump in
Ha ironic I just jumped on and my infistar wasn't working, then I remembered people saying that in the forum, I will take a look at that and I will also pm you about my script

ok havent got infistar working properly yet but i thought id release my private overpochins build :p its based off 0.16 standard overpoch with all the origins scripts i could find added in

IMPLEMENTED
-0.16 Standard Overpoch
-Submarine
-Vehicles and Vehicle Upgrades
-Bases + strongholds
-Excavator
-Origins vehicles added to world spawns
-Chernarus map (porting to othe maps is welcome, just send me the port so others can play to! :) )

TODO/WIP
-Origins vehicles added to traders
-Origins Items added to traders and loot tables
-Test, test and more test, Did i mention test?

If any one wants to send me Traders/loot tables i would appreciate it! :)

ok havent got infistar working properly yet but i thought id release my private overpochins build :p its based off 0.16 standard overpoch with all the origins scripts i could find added in

IMPLEMENTED
-0.16 Standard Overpoch
-Submarine
-Vehicles and Vehicle Upgrades
-Bases + strongholds
-Excavator
-Origins vehicles added to world spawns
-Chernarus map (porting to othe maps is welcome, just send me the port so others can play to! :) )

TODO/WIP
-Origins vehicles added to traders
-Origins Items added to traders and loot tables
-Test, test and more test, Did i mention test?

If any one wants to send me Traders/loot tables i would appreciate it! :)

I setup a fresh Dayz overpoch server and added this new Overpochins files just as I would with your Overpoch 0.16 and I get this on start up

Capture013.jpg

I setup a fresh Dayz overpoch server and added this new Overpochins files just as I would with your Overpoch 0.16 and I get this on start up

Capture013.jpg
opps, delete this folder
CfgServerTrader (and all files in it)
open description.ext and remove the following line
Code:
//Config based traders
#include "CfgServerTrader\cfgServerTrader.hpp"
i have updated the git build with the changes

opps, delete this folder
CfgServerTrader (and all files in it)
open description.ext and remove the following line
Code:
//Config based traders
#include "CfgServerTrader\cfgServerTrader.hpp"
i have updated the git build with the changes

Thanks sheeps! Also would it be possible to just import the origins stuff into a already running 0.16 of your repack? Would there need to be changes in the server.pbo or is it all server side?

Back