[SUPPORT] - Sheeps Epoch Repack

I got almost all the kinks out but i got 2 left when you try to open safes it does the animation but you cant get in the gear and it removes all menu so you need to relog and gates wont open and shut the sound is there but that's it. Anyone have a fix for any of these issues?

Fixed those issue now i just need to fix the nice shed for epoch cant take gear from it after a restart.

The trader are a little messed up when you buy something and buy it again it says trading already in progress.

Ok guys if you want to get some help please post using the below template as it will help us help you

what version of the repack? -

what version of epoch? -

what beta patch? -

any RPT errors? -

changed/added/removed ANYTHING in the repack? -

private or hosted server? -

server host (if hosted)? -

any anti hack? -

Issue:

a little info goes a long way! :)

Last edited:
THIS IS A EXAMPLE BUT IT ALSO HAPPENS TO BE AN ACTUAL BUG :p

what version of the repack? - 0.9
what version of epoch? - 1.0.4.2
what beta patch? - 103718
any RPT errors? - none (dont include the generic warnings and errors for arma2 or epoch 1.0.4.2, google the errors first to see if they are!)
changed/added/removed ANYTHING in the repack? - No
private or hosted server? - Private Single PC
server host (if hosted)? - N/A
any anti hack? - No

Issue: Any base building building built ( wow thats confusing :p) in the air drops to the ground on server restart

what version of epoch? - 1.0.24

any RPT errors? - none

changed/added/removed ANYTHING in the repack? - init.sqf,Server_welcome message, AdminsList.sqf, debug_monitor.sqf, i think thats it

private or hosted server? - private

server host (if hosted)? - ---

any anti hack? - no

Issue: I have followed your guide on adding admins i editted the debug_monitor.sqf to my UID and some other players then i went on editing the adminlist.sqf with my UID and other players, well there are 2 problems:
1. whenever i spawn an vehicle with admin-menu sometimes when i start them they explode and i die.
2. thats how i noticed that when i have died aborted respawend i lost all admin priveleges(or just menu dunno?)EDIT!!!: i fixed the part where you lose admin panel. added UID to activate.sqf

so i looked around can't find an solution and if i find one the server just doesnt work.

i love the pack really helped me go forward
so thnx in advance

Last edited:
what version of epoch? - 1.0.24
any RPT errors? - none
changed/added/removed ANYTHING in the repack? - init.sqf,Server_welcome message, AdminsList.sqf, debug_monitor.sqf, i think thats it

private or hosted server? - private
server host (if hosted)? - ---
any anti hack? - no

Issue: I have followed your guide on adding admins i editted the debug_monitor.sqf to my UID and some other players then i went on editing the adminlist.sqf with my UID and other players, well there are 2 problems:
1. whenever i spawn an vehicle with admin-menu sometimes when i start them they explode and i die.
2. thats how i noticed that when i have died aborted respawend i lost all admin priveleges(or just menu dunno?)EDIT!!!: i fixed the part where you lose admin panel. added UID to activate.sqf

so i looked around can't find an solution and if i find one the server just doesnt work.

i love the pack really helped me go forward
so thnx in advance

ok easy fix for exploding vehicles, its to do with the built in anti hack check , i must have missed adding in the ignore admin vehicles check

im at work now so no access to source code but i will post later how to fix

ill update the admin installto include the activate addition need

i dont support BE ... yet, i have no need to,

but post what kicks you get and im sure that the friendly people here will be able to help :p

EDIT: i will make some temp BE filters, BUT THEY MAY HAVE LOOP HOLES/BUGS/EXPLOITS ! since it will be my first venture into them :p

basically if you search the forums for the scripts i have used and add there BE exceptions to the filters you should be good to go.

ok easy fix for exploding vehicles, its to do with the built in anti hack check , i must have missed adding in the ignore admin vehicles check

im at work now so no access to source code but i will post later how to fix

ill update the admin installto include the activate addition need

Okay thanks ^^ and btw do you know how to edit npc missions/dzai etc i can find the files but im not really sure what to edit to get: less npcs at some missions (one mission spawned 30npcs) and more npc groups outside of missions in dzai.

hi this looks great. i am just wondering if this if or cherno only or can it be used on taviana epoch too
It's for cherno only but can be converted for any map,

you just need to change some scripts, eg airraid locations, ai spawns, mission locations, etc
I do like Tavi so i might download it again and get the repack working on it :)

Does anyone have the battleye filters for this yet? I could really use them, because under no circumstances am I turning off battleye. That is just stupid.

Back