[SUPPORT] - Sheeps Epoch Repack

i test this script today and i have problem,after restart metal floors and other thing falling to ground
next question is about ai,they respawn near player,i think they are in serwer too much,how i change numbers of them?
next thing i have the same problem with this ban player (zombie shield) i disable battleeye but its the same thing ban player(zombie shield),i use Infistars AH

Last edited:
Heyy All, i use infiSTAR and people get temp banned. "infiSTAR.de Log: 0h 6min | YOYO (xxxxxxxx) | BadVar 2 (ZombieShield) |DayZ Instance: 11|" is ther a way to disable ZombieShield ? epoch 1.0.4.2

what version of the repack? - 0.9
what version of epoch? - 1.0.4.2
what beta patch? - 103718
any RPT errors? - none
changed/added/removed ANYTHING in the repack? - No
private or hosted server? - Private Single PC
server host (if hosted)? - N/A
any anti hack? - No

Issue: When placing a flat with Base Building 1.3, the flag immediately disappears.

any RPT errors? - none
private or hosted server? - hosted
server host (if hosted)? - dayz.st
any anti hack? - No

Issue: when entering a car the car them explodes & the admin tools menu dissapeers if the admin dies and i cant get it back up till the server restarts?

How do I disable the AIs that spawn in cities and the ones that roam around. I just want the missions to be there and I tried disabling them before by removing DZAI files and from the server_monitor.sqf. I also deleted all the sargeAI but it still seems there are roaming AI.

any RPT errors? - none
changed/added/removed ANYTHING in the repack? - yes nothing that could cause it.
private or hosted server? - PRIVATE SERVER WITH 2 PUBLIC INSTANCES ONE FREE FOR ALL ONE PVE
server host (if hosted)? - Dedicated Server ... Server Host myself
any anti hack? - No

Issue: Any base building building built in the air drops to the ground on server restart, need it fixed would gladly donate for it ? anyone interested?

www.facebook.com/dayznecropolisweb

I think it is something to do with "Car Airdrops"
Go into "server_functions" and look for:
//Car airdrops
server_carAN2 = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_server\compile\server_carAN2.sqf";
server_cardrop = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_server\compile\server_cardrop.sqf";

Change to:
//Car airdrops
//server_carAN2 = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_server\compile\server_carAN2.sqf";
//server_cardrop = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_server\compile\server_cardrop.sqf";

Hope that helps.

Just Disable the Car drops, these plenty of vehicles spawning in the world, go to: Dayz_Server.PBO/system folder&find the Server_Monitor.sqf

You guys are awesome! Thank you so much, I'll test these new settings out immediately!

any RPT errors? - none
any anti hack? - No

Issue: When placing a flat with Base Building 1.3, the flag immediately disappears.

FYI - I found a fix for this. In dayz_code/init/server_publishObject.sqf I needed to comment out a line of code.

Code:
_allowed = [_object, "Server"] call check_publishobject;
//if (!_allowed) exitWith { deleteVehicle _object; };

My Vanilla server_PublicObject.sqf now looks like:

Code:
private ["_class","_uid","_charID","_object","_worldspace","_key","_allowed"];
//[dayz_characterID,_tent,[_dir,_location],"TentStorage"]
_charID =        _this select 0;
_object =         _this select 1;
_worldspace =     _this select 2;
_class =         _this select 3;

_allowed = [_object, "Server"] call check_publishobject;
//if (!_allowed) exitWith { deleteVehicle _object; };

//diag_log ("PUBLISH: Attempt " + str(_object));

//get UID
_uid = _worldspace call dayz_objectUID2;

//Send request
_key = format["CHILD:308:%1:%2:%3:%4:%5:%6:%7:%8:%9:",dayZ_instance, _class, 0 , _charID, _worldspace, [], [], 0,_uid];
//diag_log ("HIVE: WRITE: "+ str(_key));
_key call server_hiveWrite;

_object setVariable ["lastUpdate",time];
_object setVariable ["ObjectUID", _uid,true];
// _object setVariable ["CharacterID",_charID,true];

if (DZE_GodModeBase) then {
    _object addEventHandler ["HandleDamage", {false}];
}else{
    _object addMPEventHandler ["MPKilled",{_this call object_handleServerKilled;}];
};
// Test disabling simulation server side on buildables only.
_object enableSimulation false;

PVDZE_serverObjectMonitor set [count PVDZE_serverObjectMonitor,_object];

//diag_log ("PUBLISH: Created " + (_class) + " with ID " + _uid);

any RPT errors? - none
any anti hack? - No

Issue: Flag is placed successfully, However the user is never added to the Authorized Users.

I should have made the files myself this repack put in a lot of trouble. this files are worthless sheep why you didnt told us this wasnt tested, i made the mistake of blind trusting this files and now my players have a lot of issues im trying to solve.

when i fix this mess i will gladly upload it , BB 1.3 and the vehicle key thing are causing issues here, also the building snap code and player build is messed up with BB 1.3 stuff , come on ... i found tons and tons of errors once my players told me that things were falling to the ground i checked , i will try to help everyone out if i can fix this....

when i fix this mess i will gladly upload it , BB 1.3 and the vehicle key thing are causing issues here, also the building snap code and player build is messed up with BB 1.3 stuff , come on ... i found tons and tons of errors once my players told me that things were falling to the ground i checked , i will try to help everyone out if i can fix this....

This Pack is great, also take into account this pack is free!
This pack is still in-progress, everything does pretty much work in this pack, there is a couple little things you need to change to make this pack stable, I have used this pack an added so much more to the stage this pack is 100% Working.

To get this pack to work, you need to read all past comments on this forum regarding this pack, if you think reading an learning how to make your server work 100%, then making a server for Epoch/DayZ Mod isn't for you, as this requires a lot of work & time.

If you read my past post on this forum regarding this pack you will find some fixes for those issues.
Here is some quick fixes regarding this pack:
Init.sqf:
change to false: Evac Chopper = True will create trade system bug: Trade already in progress
Server_Monitor:

Just Disable the Car drops, these plenty of vehicles spawning in the world, go to: Dayz_Server.PBO/system folder&find the Server_Monitor.sqf
Change: Cardrops to false = Don't need this! No more vehicles blowing up

I have already post a quick fix regarding Salvage, to stop people Salvaging locked vehicles, just read on page 11!

Now the falling building issue!(Buildings falling like falling sheep) Please Like & I'll post more soon

Replace Server_Monitor.sqf to look like this:

I created everything from 0 again i know his pack but usually there is known bugs list , it was my fault anyway from blind trusting it , i was in a big hurry.

ok sorry to get on a soapbox here skip past this if you could give a shat less what i think lol but sk8 you need to chill man we all been there but dont get frustrated at the mods you choose to try , use your time fixing the problems you have rather then complaining about them, and help make those mods better. Simply installing one mod or reading one mod thread should show you how this process goes , mods, like this game are never perfect and have fixes for them when you get a repack you get this multiplied by how many mods are in it which is why repacks aren't even allowed on some boards they are a big hassle that never get updated fixed or supported for very long or thoroughly , this one seems to have a lot of potential however in my opinion even if not the way its laid out is very well thought out so continuing it without the support isnt that difficult if you take the time to figure out how it was all laid out.
Now that being said as i said its a pack of mods each with its own problems so logic dictates you go to each mods thread or google them and fix them, thats what ive been doing. Share results here and away we all go to enjoying a great mod and better game!

NOW LET ME HELP YOU OUT SINCE I WASTED A LOT OF TIME BSing

FIX - the issue with the repositioning of items into the ground.

Replace
Code:
//Restore non extendable objects and make sure they follow the land contours
                if (!(typeOf(_object) in allExtendables) && (_object isKindOf "Static") && !(_object isKindOf "TentStorage") && typeOf(_object) != "Grave") then {
                    _object setpos [(getposATL _object select 0),(getposATL _object select 1),0];
                };

with
Code:
//Restore non extendable objects and make sure they follow the land contours
                if (!(typeOf(_object) in allExtendables) && (_object isKindOf "Static") && !(_object isKindOf "TentStorage") && typeOf(_object) != "Grave") then {
                    _object setpos [(getposATL _object select 0),(getposATL _object select 1),(getposATL _object select 2)];
                };

in server_monitor.sqf
located in your dayz_epoch\system\server_monitor.sqf (folder or whatever game server type name you use for the file path)

let me give a BIG NOTE that i didnt make this fix its from the build 1.3 forum from havok , it is also NOT PERFECT old objects in the air still have odd positions an i have not tested new ones after restart. but for the most part most objects have been orientated correctly.

Last edited:
well man thanks gonna try this , i was building my own pack without BB 1.3 and i was gonna add the BB stuff via right click to objects in inventory using building snap 1.65 , it looks less buggy that way but im gonna try this , i have a 100 slot server locked up cuz of this thing , i tried to fix it the first time and the objects inside cars and everything were not loading ... or saving , im am 50% with mine , will send it to you once its done , mine needs a clean DB .... but no bugs .. or anything weird also , the beep beep sound when unlocking and locking a vehicles got the sound from a free sound website , i need admins and i need people who can script , if somebody here is interested please search us on facebook

https://www.facebook.com/dayznecropolisweb

what is this face...book .. you speak of lol

on another note the battle-eye issue could be finally solved if someone went to each mod and got the BE filters for them and just made a file for everyone , i currently dont use BE ..but would if i could with this pack i suppose... i know next to nothing about BE besides check log add to txt and see if it works ...

ALSO id check if you have issues deleting regular epoch buildables after a restart theres a fix for that conflict for the build 1.3 mod in that forum, so check there if you have or want to avoid that issue to. TEST first ! , i have tested the fix in that forum and works for me 100% ( i did have issues with buildables removal and no longer due as of right now!)

also note the nice shed conflicts in the two build modes and seems when it clips into anything else you cant access its gear i think theres a fix but i have not yet tracked it down and i currently am having this issue , anyone helping on this would be great , il report back if i fix it first !

hope this helps anyone have a good one all

Last edited:
Back