Discussion in 'Taviana' started by Hicks_206, Mar 22, 2013.
Have you been able to hijack the house building system from those arrogant Origins bastards?
No sir. Taviana uses the default build mechanism from dayz mod 22.214.171.124 and provides only basic building stuff like sandbag walls , razorwires etc. Serverowners should choose to implement basebuilding 1.3 (which was released some weeks ago) on their own. However the recipie system is pretty simple so in future releases there might be more to craft and build. (dreaming of player crafted vehicles)
- fixed loot pos at Land_Mil_Barracks
- added loot to the Sawmill, Kiosk, Land_Mil_Barracks_L
- fixed hitpoints on vehicles
- fixed battleeye filters
and some few tings i actually can´t remember
I have a dev server up, feel free to join and give it a try.
Client DL: http:[email protected]
still testing in progress:
- Battleye kicks (very rare but might appear),
- Vehicle repair, especially on the choppers
fixed again some bugs. if you have downloaded the latest version please download the .pbo files from http://www.unix-kiste.de/tavi/patches/ and overwrite them in your @Taviana/Addons folder.
You updating to 1.8.1 base now?
not yet. Need to check what has changed
yes i know. But im almost done now. Update might be coming with one of the next version
- increased spawn rate of tents
- military offroad has now 3 glasses to repair instead of 4
- choppers now need 2x PartVRotor for Main and Vrotor to repair
- fixed wrong skin class issues after respawn
- fixed several mi-26 issues
- fixed spawn wreck not beeing deleted automatically after 300 sec.
i have kind of given up on this and moved on to this: http://opendayz.net/threads/origins-server-1-71-1-785-miniclient.19866/
Hey maybe Martin will release the updated map and Taviana 3.0 in 2015 will use it
I'm working on player crafted vehicles for epoch as a standalone script, so far you can craft motorbikes and gyros if you have the parts and are close to a work bench, not sure if this is what you meant by player crafted vehicles.
I was away for several days to get some things for my wedding sorted. Next week i will continue to fix the current build
Any progress on the current build?
actually not. I got married and are currently on the honeymoon
I have no idea what you could be doing with the new wife that would be more interesting than Taviana 3.0
Shark, would you plz take a look at this:
Just to let people know, development of Taviana 3.0 has stopped.
Separate names with a comma.