[Tutorial] Custom Loot Tables and Adjusting Spawn Rates

It's definitely not banned. I have it in use via the wardrobe script on my server. The only thing I had to do was add it to the list of Battleye exceptions in selectplayer.txt so it wouldn't kick us when we try to wear it.

It's definitely not banned. I have it in use via the wardrobe script on my server. The only thing I had to do was add it to the list of Battleye exceptions in selectplayer.txt so it wouldn't kick us when we try to wear it.

Works when I put the skin under the MilitarySpecial class just not the heli, weird... I am going to do the entire tutorial over again and scan threw all the code and see if I missed anything (or added anything) if this dose not work idk what I am goona do lol :D TY for all the help again! (Ill report back in a few hours)

If it's working under MilitarySpecial then I don't think you've done anything wrong. Perhaps there is something limited about the number of possible items at crashes? I've never tried adding items to heli crash sites, only buildings, so I'm not too sure haha. Very interesting bug though.

If it's working under MilitarySpecial then I don't think you've done anything wrong. Perhaps there is something limited about the number of possible items at crashes? I've never tried adding items to heli crash sites, only buildings, so I'm not too sure haha. Very interesting bug though.

haha thats a good idea too, ill change an item on the heli to that skin and see if it works.

Your edits look ok, the only thing is you have a comma on the last entry in trash. You don't put commas on the last item in the list. Though I'm not sure if that would cause a tonne of empty cans to show up. :S

Thanks for looking at the code. I tried the fix you suggested but the game is still looking at the default config files.

Takistan just seems to be cursed, this isn't the first problem I've had to fix for this map. I could have sworn I saw a Takistan server a few weeks ago that had tents lying around everywhere, as if they had modified the loot table, but I could be mistaken.

In any case, thanks for your help!

Thanks for looking at the code. I tried the fix you suggested but the game is still looking at the default config files.

Takistan just seems to be cursed, this isn't the first problem I've had to fix for this map. I could have sworn I saw a Takistan server a few weeks ago that had tents lying around everywhere, as if they had modified the loot table, but I could be mistaken.

In any case, thanks for your help!

Edit: Crap, just noticed the problem. You're missing 'loot_init.sqf'.

Edit: Crap, just noticed the problem. You're missing 'loot_init.sqf'.

Oh man, I don't know how I missed that. Been staring at this code too long most likely. It works now.

Thanks much for your help. I'm a better designer than scripter, if you ever need a custom town or area built, feel free to send me a message.

Oh man, I don't know how I missed that. Been staring at this code too long most likely. It works now.

Thanks much for your help. I'm a better designer than scripter, if you ever need a custom town or area built, feel free to send me a message.

Haha, glad it's working for you now.
And I may take you up on that. :p

Okay, I got everything working on 1.8 heli loot building loot etc.

That's excellent! Did you find out what was causing the strange behaviour with the soldier skin?

Upload your mission file somewhere and I'll check you haven't missed anything.

Work now :D
I didn't change missionConfigfile for all cfgloot and cfgbuilding..(somthings)
Thanks for helping me:D

I've managed to get this set up ok on my dayz overwatch server, but since I installed this all the custom buildings have disappeared. Klen has nothing on top of the mountain and the baseball stadium at berezino has vanished as well. All the props at NEAF and NWAF are also gone. The extra barracks and fire station is still at NEAF as well.

Any ideas on how to get them to reappear/spawn?

Could someone take a look at my .pbo for Epoch? Whatever i do, i cant get the loottable to work since i´m always getting a "wait for host".

Erm, your pbo looks rather strange. Your init.sqf isn't in the root directory, I'm not even sure how that works at all.
Also in your init.sqf you have the compiles being called too early, they should be above
Code:
progressLoadingScreen 1.0;

Back