Unbanned weapon & skin list for 1.7.7

lazyink

Valued Member!
Staff member
I've just had a poke around the new 1.7.7 code and below is the updated weapons and skins list.

Unbanned weapons:

MGun
Pistol
M9
M9SD
Makarov
MakarovSD
GrenadeLauncher
Rifle
M16_base
M16A2
M16A2GL
m16a4
m16a4_acg
M16A4_GL
M16A4_ACG_GL
M24
M40A3
M240
Mk_48
M249
M4A1
M4A1_Aim
M4A1_Aim_camo
M4SPR
M4A1_RCO_GL
M4A1_AIM_SD_camo
M4A1_HWS_GL_SD_Camo
M4A1_HWS_GL
M4A1_HWS_GL_camo
MP5SD
MP5A5
PK
SVD
SVD_CAMO
Launcher
PipeBomb
SmokeLauncher
FlareLauncher
M240_veh
M240_veh_2
M240_veh_MG_Nest
SEARCHLIGHT
AK_BASE
AKS_BASE
AK_107_BASE
AK_47_M
AK_47_S
AK_74
AK_74_GL
AK_107_kobra
AK_107_GL_kobra
AK_107_pso
AKS_74_kobra
AKS_74_pso
AKS_74_U
RPK_74
bizon
bizon_silenced
Colt1911
DMR
M1014
huntingrifle
PKT_2
BAF_L2A1
BAF_M240_veh
BAF_L7A2
BAF_L94A1
BAF_static_GMG
BAF_GMG
L85A2_base_BAF
BAF_L85A2_RIS_Holo
BAF_L85A2_RIS_SUSAT
M242BC
M240BC_veh
Sa61_EP1
UZI_EP1
revolver_EP1
glock17_EP1
M60A4_EP1
Mk_48_DES_EP1
M249_EP1
M24_des_EP1
SVD_des_EP1
SVD_NSPU_EP1
Sa58P_EP1
Sa58V_EP1
Sa58V_RCO_EP1
Sa58V_CCO_EP1
M4A3_CCO_EP1
M4A3_RCO_GL_EP1
AK_74_GL_kobra
AKS_74
FN_FAL
FN_FAL_ANPVS4
G36C_camo
G36A_camo
G36K_camo
G36C
G36a
G36K
LeeEnfield
M14_EP1
m240_scoped_EP1
SCAR_L_Base
SCAR_L_CQC

Unbanned Skins:

Ins_Soldier_1
CDF_Soldier
CDF_Soldier_Militia
CDF_Soldier_AR
Citizen3
Worker1
Villager1
TK_CIV_Takistani01_EP1
TK_CIV_Takistani05_EP1
TK_INS_Soldier_EP1
CZ_Soldier_DES_EP1
US_Soldier_EP1
GER_Soldier_EP1
BAF_Soldier_MTP
BAF_Soldier_DDPM
BAF_Soldier_L_MTP
BAF_Soldier_L_DDPM
BAF_Soldier_Officer_MTP
BAF_Soldier_Officer_DDPM
BAF_Soldier_Sniper_MTP
BAF_Soldier_SniperH_MTP
BAF_Soldier_SniperN_MTP
Soldier_Crew_PMC

yea, after looking myself, its depressing to see the scar variants, m8s, l85 variants all banned. Most of the rifles were balanced.

Yup just hurts private hives really, hackers will always be able to do what they want in this mod anyway.

First they banned the .338 LRR two patches back when the 50 cals were still in the mod, now all of the fun l85, m8 and MK16 variants are banned too :(

Yup just hurts private hives really, hackers will always be able to do what they want in this mod anyway.

First they banned the .338 LRR two patches back when the 50 cals were still in the mod, now all of the fun l85, m8 and MK16 variants are banned too :(

Can those still be spawned in with rMod?

has anyone actually tried this with 1.7.7? the beta patch was overwriting the previous banned items.

post your server RPT if you are running 1.7.7 and patch 103xxx

thanks for the new list, any chance someone has a vehicle list, i have a few members very unhappy they lost not only the vehicle but all the items in the vehicles (SUV Ouch)

Yeah A10s, Cobras, and Apaches are gone. I assume banned. Pisses me the hell off.

I can understand removing weapons or vehicles from the default spawn/loot tables but WHY would you restrict server owners from adding them in themselves on servers they bought and paid for? I can already tell I probably won't be moving to the standalone. I've got money on it being locked down with ZERO room for customization lol

/rant

So is rMod our only option or is there a way to unban them? I'm on Dayz.st so I don't think I have access to the dayz files needed to unban weapons and vehicles etc. rMod seems like it'll just kill off my playerbase that was just starting to grow. I mean I guess I could try to add weapons in the server.pbo to other helis/biplanes/etc just hope that isn't blocked too.

same her i'm also a st customer, for how much longer i don't know (dos attacks are crazy at the moment but that is for another conversation)

but the Rmod has gone from the list for me, as i did think about the rmod as an option, i'm with you on the lock down, its silly we cant have the option to have them or not as the server administrator... so many guns and vehicles have been removed i hope this is something that can be worked around. but without the need for a file that all member will need to play on the server

Quick search shows one server with 17 players using rMod, rest have under 10 most have no players . Basically means you'll be playing only with your friends you convince to install rMod it seems lol

Hope to find a way around it all!

Minion but it totally worth it. With rMod we are able to put 480 weapons in. Just awesome. (No need to tell you about the rmod vehicle).

Sorry for saying this but most ppl are to dumb to get rmod working on their client. Just as sad as it is.

Yeah they're either too stupid or too lazy to install rmod despite it being ridiculously simple. If they could just get it into dayzcommander's installer feature lol

It may come down to rMod. But I was just starting to get 10-20 regular players, oh well :-/

Tested all the skins posted above...

These 3 don't work:

CDF_Soldier_Militia [no change]
CDF_Soldier_AR [no change]
Soldier_Crew_PMC [no change]

---

These 4 were already unlocked:

BAF_Soldier_MTP
BAF_Soldier_DDPM
BAF_Soldier_L_DDPM
BAF_Soldier_Officer_DDPM

---

The others that are working...there is a possibility they may take your inventory completely. I tried the top 3 first and when I was testing some other skins and went into my inventory I had nothing. I'll post back when I get more information...

So if you have access to this file can you change the weapons ban list without changing the mod file? Over write it some way? vv

Also, if you give yourself an AS50 via DB your secondary [in my case makarov sd] will shoot AS50 rounds with the white cross 50 cal cross hair.

The community mod devs are fucking tone deaf when it comes to the desires and concerns of the private hive hosting community(who coincidentally have fucking saved the mod and the IP). They are trying to force the Mod into SA jr. and I for one am just about fucking sick and tired of it.

Probably going to have to switch to either Civ or Rmod(even though I really don't want to).

Could not get these two to work...

SCAR_L_Base
SCAR_L_CQC

This patch is bullshit, the SCARs were awesome to put in for private hives. MTVRs and SUVs both gone, WTF were they thinking? Rocket is being a douche... Guess he wants to try to force our hand to buy his standalone by taking away the mod fun.

Back