WarpZone help thread

Well, these are my coordinates in the database: [242,[12692.2,13893,0.001]]

This is what I put as the coordinates in the mission.sqm: position[]={12692.2,13893,0.001};

I have also tested it as position[]={12692.2,0.001,13893}; without any luck.

Nothing happens when I enter the zone. As I said, I've set up safezones for my trader cities and they work fine, so I'm familiar with the formatting of the lines in the mission.sqm. Here is one entry from the safe zones, so you can see it's formatted the same:

class Item4
{
position[]={11463.747,317.3078,11349.89};
a=140;
b=140;
activationBy="ANY";
repeating=1;
interruptable=1;
age="UNKNOWN";
text="Basis_East";
name="Basis_East";
expActiv="if (playerSide == ANY) then {[Basis_East] execVM ""custom\safezone\safezone.sqf""};";
class Effects
{
};
};

Well, these are my coordinates in the database: [242,[12692.2,13893,0.001]]

This is what I put as the coordinates in the mission.sqm: position[]={12692.2,13893,0.001};

I have also tested it as position[]={12692.2,0.001,13893}; without any luck.

Nothing happens when I enter the zone. As I said, I've set up safezones for my trader cities and they work fine, so I'm familiar with the formatting of the lines in the mission.sqm. Here is one entry from the safe zones, so you can see it's formatted the same:

Send me the chunk you are using for the warpzone

Send me the chunk you are using for the warpzone

class Item6
{
position[]={12692.2,13893,0.001};
a=75;
b=75;
activationBy="ANY";
repeating=1;
interruptable=1;
age="UNKNOWN";
text="BetterDeadThanZed";
name="BetterDeadThanZed";
expActiv="if (playerSide == ANY) then {[BetterDeadThanZed] execVM ""custom\warpzone\warpzone2.sqf""};";
expDesactiv="terminate BetterDeadThanZed; titleText [""You have left the protected area."", ""PLAIN DOWN"", 3];";
class Effects
{
};
};

I didn't see anything in the rpt that made mention of the warpzone.sqf. I figured it there was an issue loading the file, it would be in there.

If I try removing that, the server doesn't start and this is in the rpt file:

ErrorMessage: File mpmissions\Instance1_Epoch.Chernarus\mission.sqm, line 1574: /Mission/: Missing '}'

You might be removing the wrong one then >.> cause one opening { does not require two };

I removed the one at like 1508. I also tried removing the one at 1509 also and still no good. All the other sensors in that section work fine. There's no reason this one shouldn't.

send me a link to download your mission.pbo

I host with DayzPriv which is a bit different from other hosts. My init, mission.sqf/sqm files, etc are all stored in a folder on my server. I don't pack them up into a pbo. I just upload the files directly. The only thing I can think of is that sensors don't work outside of a specific area. The location is a bit to the north, but still in the wooded area, not quite into the debug plain.

I host with DayzPriv which is a bit different from other hosts. My init, mission.sqf/sqm files, etc are all stored in a folder on my server. I don't pack them up into a pbo. I just upload the files directly. The only thing I can think of is that sensors don't work outside of a specific area. The location is a bit to the north, but still in the wooded area, not quite into the debug plain.

post a link to your mission file. I'll go over it thoroughly

Back