Why is everything duping itself?

The above method will only work if you have/can find a rollback version of dayz to 1.2.3 dayz commander removed the option allowing you to rollback that far 3 days ago.

Add them to the mission file instead of via the database, much less hassle and you have more control.

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/97893-new-objects-and-buildings-on-private-servers/

I used to always have duped buildings when we were hosted by crappy DayZ.st. I emailed them about it they said it was a server bug. I later found out it was just something .st had fucked up in the default pbos they provided people with causing the dupes.

I used to have that issue but they seem to have resolved it.

The above method will only work if you have/can find a rollback version of dayz to 1.2.3 dayz commander removed the option allowing you to rollback that far 3 days ago.

I didn't get the right link there, can't find it right now I'm sure someone else will point you the right direction though.

You don't need anything more than the ARMA 2d to 3d convertor and the default mission.sqm to merge changes though. I did an update last night to mine just made my changes in the A2 editor, loaded the default mission, loaded my new one and merged them.

Back