{ _x call fnc_vehicleEventHandler; } forEach vehic>
Error position: <fnc_vehicleEventHandler; } forEach vehic>
Error Undefined variable in expression: fnc_vehicleeventhandler
Error in expression <bie_Base";
sleep 60;
};
};

If your not sure just send me the file via www.doom56.com/contact

Can you tell me how I can add another admin to the same as me? as soon as I add it the tools menu appears and nothing else shows again... o_O

Added him to the activate.sqf and at the top of admintoolsmain and the superadmin part aswell both "ID","ID"

like so

Code:
if ((getPlayerUID player) in ["124961158","114011270"]) then { //all admins
    if ((getPlayerUID player) in [""]) then { //mods
        adminmenu =
        [
            ["",true],
                ["Tools Menu", [2], "#USER:ModToolsMenu", -5, [["expression", ""]], "1", "1"],
                ["Skins Menu", [3], "#USER:SkinsMenu", -5, [["expression", ""]], "1", "1"],
                ["Weapon Kits", [4], "#USER:WeaponMenu", -5, [["expression", ""]], "1", "1"],
                ["", [-1], "", -5, [["expression", ""]], "1", "0"],
            ["Exit", [13], "", -3, [["expression", ""]], "1", "1"]    
        ];};
    if ((getPlayerUID player) in [""]) then { //admins
        adminmenu =
        [
            ["",true],
                ["Tools Menu", [2], "#USER:ToolsMenu", -5, [["expression", ""]], "1", "1"],
                ["Shields Menu", [5], "#USER:ShieldMenu", -5, [["expression", ""]], "1", "1"],
                ["Vehicle Menu", [6], "#USER:VehicleMenu", -5, [["expression", ""]], "1", "1"],
        ];};
    if ((getPlayerUID player) in ["124961158","114011270"]) then { // super admins
        adminmenu =
        [
            ["",true],
        ];};
};

Can you tell me how I can add another admin to the same as me? as soon as I add it the tools menu appears and nothing else shows again... o_O

Added him to the activate.sqf and at the top of admintoolsmain and the superadmin part aswell both "ID","ID"

like so

Code:
if ((getPlayerUID player) in ["124961158","114011270"]) then { //all admins
    if ((getPlayerUID player) in [""]) then { //mods
        adminmenu =
        [
            ["",true],
                ["Tools Menu", [2], "#USER:ModToolsMenu", -5, [["expression", ""]], "1", "1"],
        ];};
    if ((getPlayerUID player) in [""]) then { //admins
        adminmenu =
        [
            ["",true],
        ];};
    if ((getPlayerUID player) in ["124961158","114011270"]) then { // super admins
        adminmenu =
        [
            ["",true],
        ];};
};

Your code here looks almost identical to mine, with the exception of mine not having the full 5 options for regular level Admins (only has Tools, Skin and weapons).

Are you sure you put in the UID's correctly in your Activate.sqf file?

My example Activate.sqf:
Code:
waituntil {!alive player ; !isnull (finddisplay 46)};
if ((getPlayerUID player) in ["123456789","987654321"]) then {
    sleep 30;
    player addaction [("<t color=""#0074E8"">" + ("Tools Menu") +"</t>"),"admintools\Eexcute.sqf","",5,false,true,"",""];
};

Yeah both are done like that. I just removed the mod and normal admin and just added both to super admin and it worked a treat.

Im getting a large amount of reports that the admin tools does not work very well when running Epoch.

I am looking for a fix but if you have a work around then please let me know.

Hi Jason,

This newbie has been trying to get the Admin sorted to no joy, I have sent you and email through the contact form.

I moved from Custom Server Pack 1.2.1 as hardly anything was working and I could not get the Remove Clothes working as the script clashed with the building tents etc.

We are running Epoch on Vilayers Server, and I have sent you am email through the contact form

Thanks
Dave

Back