[WORKING] Admin Tool 1.7.7.1

Wondering if this works for Epoch ?
I looked at the instructions to edit the init.sqf, and my init.sqf doesn't look anything like the one with the text that's needed to be changed.

Any help would be appreciated.

hey guys,

have anyone the complete exceptions? i mean the fully links/path like this example "!"\"setMarkerPosLocal\"," !"dayzesp.sqf"," !"rsetMarkerPosLocal = 'setMarkerPosLocal'" !"rsetMarkerPosLocalcode = compile PreprocessFile (BIS_PathMPscriptCommands + 'setMarkerPosLocal.sqf')""

cause i really dont know how to accivate or except the other stuff :S

and i and other player get kicked everytime cause restriction xyz

//dayzesp.sqf is the only one I went line by line and made all the exact restrictions for
5 addGroupIcon !”dayzesp.sqf”
5 setMarkerPosLocal !”dayzesp.sqf”
5 onMapSingleClick !”dayzesp.sqf”
5 setPosASL2 !”dayzesp.sqf”
5 openMap !”dayzesp.sqf”
5 drawIcon !”dayzesp.sqf”
1 addPublicVariableEventHandler !”healp.sqf”
5 setHit !”healp.sqf”
1 setVariable !”healp.sqf”
5 setVehicleAmmo !”looknrepair.sqf”
5 setDamage !”looknrepair.sqf”
5 setDammage !”looknrepair.sqf”
5 “zombieshield” !”zombieshield.sqf”
//covers all the weapon switches/backpack changes
5 addWeapon !”items.sqf”
5 addWeaponCargo !”items.sqf”
5 addMagazine !”items.sqf”
5 addMagazineCargo !”items.sqf”
5 addBackpack !”items.sqf”
5 addBackpackCargo !”items.sqf”
1 allowDamage !”Godmode.sqf”
1 allowDammage !”Godmode.sqf”
5 setDammage !”Godmode.sqf”
5 setVehicleAmmo !”Godmode.sqf”
5 “God mode” !”Godmode.sqf”
5 GodMode !”Godmode.sqf”
5 setDammage !”cargod.sqf”
1 setFuel !”cargod.sqf”
5 setVehicleAmmo !”cargod.sqf”
5 “God mode” !”cargod.sqf”
5 GodMode !”cargod.sqf”

nothing said, all ok!
but the tool makes a lot of laggs on my server so i delete it...

I don't have any lag issues as there is nothing to cause the lag.

I am currently unable to provide support for battleye as i use mine in a different way. (please see the link provided on the site)

I'm taking a short break from dayz as I need to make an update to work with 1.8, But knowing rocket there is always a mini update so i'm waiting till then.

I don't have any lag issues as there is nothing to cause the lag.

I am currently unable to provide support for battleye as i use mine in a different way. (please see the link provided on the site)

I'm taking a short break from dayz as I need to make an update to work with 1.8, But knowing rocket there is always a mini update so i'm waiting till then.

hmmm maybe it is overwatch... i dont know

i think the other player_monitor for example make laggs... little bit strange the different

I am unable to build shed's or place tents because the controls do not work to move them.

Anyone else getting or had this issue ?

Thanks

Hey,

I'm trying to get this working on Chernarus 1.8. Everything is working fine so far (Weapon-Kits, Vehicle Spawn etc), the only thing that is not working is ESP/Tele and Teleport Player To Me. I think its because i didnt include the costum player_monitor.fsm, but if i do so nobody can join my Server. So i checked the difference between 1.7.7.1 and 1.8 and there are alot. So can not use the custom player_monitor.fsm

Hope someone can help me with this one =)

Thank you

Hello, I'm trying get these admin tools and I use dayz.st as my host, database whatever. I have tried a numerous times trying to get these tools to work and I keep getting glitched using debug version or it doesn't work if I use non debug version. I'm new to scripting and I have probably make a obvious mistake or haven't installed it properley is anyone willing to take a look at my files and possibly fix them for me? if so thankyou

Back