[WORKING] Admin Tool 1.7.7.1

Anyone try this out with Overwatch? Seeing some differences in the server.pbo and I'm not familiar enough to port it. As of right now, I'm executing admintools\Activate.sqf in init.sqf, _playerMonitor = [] execFSM "admintools\player_monitor.fsm"; has been added and my playerid's are in the two files. Nothing pops up for scroll menu.

I tried both. It still doesn't work. Don't worry about it, it's just a game!

I never give up...:D

Ok just a few Q's
Who is your hoster?
is it correct that the server.pbo goes in that addon.pbo?
Does something have to be added in that file also in that addon.pbo?

as soon as i know then i will give up :):oops:

Ok i got the menu working now :) But now i have a new problem...
My anti hacks will kick me if i use teleport. Does anyone know if there is a way to stop this without getting rid of the anti hacks?

I never give up...:D

Ok just a few Q's
Who is your hoster?
is it correct that the server.pbo goes in that addon.pbo?
Does something have to be added in that file also in that addon.pbo?

as soon as i know then i will give up :):oops:

Haha alright then good luck!

DayZ Control Center by Crosire
Yes the server files are in the addons folder
I've never added or removed any files from the default package. Only edited them for admin tools.

No.... decided to just stop working....
I restarted the server and they are not working anymore...
Tried restarting from scratch and getting rid of anti hacks and its just not working at all...

I am running my own server directly from my computer using days server control center.
I am new to days server hosting and especially anti hacks so I may need some help on how to make the exemptions if you don't mind.
Thank you.

well i'm hosting it via Dayz CC 5.9.3.0
just added two UID's mine and one of my friends
he's not online so i couldnt check his
but when i checked mine i was unable to get any menus

Hey Jason, I am having the same issue as some other people, I am using Dayz CC 5.9.3.0 and running Dayz 1.7.7.1 on an local machine. (not my computer though, on the network). I cannot get the menus to work either. Tried it about 3 times with no avail.

Hey Jason, I am having the same issue as some other people, I am using Dayz CC 5.9.3.0 and running Dayz 1.7.7.1 on an local machine. (not my computer though, on the network). I cannot get the menus to work either. Tried it about 3 times with no avail.

Did you found any solution to the problem ?

No i havent had a look yet but due to my time being maxed out (work overtime on crap pay :() i will ask a few other guys see if they know anything to help you with.

ok... i am truly stumped... i am running a private hive server with Dayz Server Control Center with Battleye Disabled,
i have a basic Anti Hack Script so i need this (or something like this) to be able to teleport, spawn weapons/vehicles ect...
and i have added the folder to my dayz_server.pbo and added my id to the admintools\Activate.sqf and the admintools\AdminToolsMain.sqf and i have also added [] execVM "admintools\Activate.sqf"; to my init.sqf in my dayz_1.chernarus and i have got nothing... nothing in my logs, i can't access the scroll menu i can't do anything with it... i would much appreciate it if someone could help me. Thank you in advance.

I had the same problem. Stick the [] execvm admintools blah blah blah line directly after
isDedicated{
in your init.sqf instead of the very end, or whatever it's called. Too lazy to look right now :p

Back