[WORKING] Halo Jump - New/Re-Spawn Only

@Az, Thank you, I found that (how on earth did I miss it) but it still doesn't allow halo jumping and also vehicles don't save in their positions (unless that got fixed by the code you just told me to fix). I still have no idea what I have yet to fix...

Confirmed not working as written on OP option #2 and with changes from post #110 on dayZ.st server running 1.7.7.1

Puts me on the beach, no parachute, nothing...

Tested every way possible, option #1, option #2, various fixes.

Just doesn't work on 1.7.7.1.
And I was pretty happy when it finally worked again on 1.7.7, then the hotfix came :(

It actually works fine, I was stupid enough to miss a }; where needed.

For others, make sure after the watermark code there's enough of }; to close it.

Where? Which file?

init.sqf

Code:
// Logo watermark: adding a logo in the bottom left corner of the screen with the server name in it
if (!isNil "dayZ_serverName") then {
[] spawn {
waitUntil {(!isNull Player) and (alive Player) and (player == player)};
waituntil {!(isNull (findDisplay 46))};
5 cutRsc ["wm_disp","PLAIN"];
((uiNamespace getVariable "wm_disp") displayCtrl 1) ctrlSetText dayZ_serverName;
};
};

Mine has all the }; where they're supposed to be.
Still not working :(
At least it's not messing with my other scripts as far as I can tell.

Is there some secret step that was left out from the OP that I should know about???

Tested every way possible, option #1, option #2, various fixes.

Just doesn't work on 1.7.7.1.
And I was pretty happy when it finally worked again on 1.7.7, then the hotfix came :(

It does work on 1.7.71 - Join GSGaming #1 to see it in action. If you need any help, shoot me a message :)

Hopefully we can figure out what's missing and post the changes so this will be easier for everyone. :)

Not working yet. But I'm hopeful!

Halo jumping is the only badass feature that my server is lacking... If anyone can get this to work on 1.7.7.1 dayz.st.... i would be greatly appreciative.

I'm getting the "Something went wrong.." message and the server report is giving me this;
Code:
16:15:36 Error in expression < addMagazineCargoGlobal [_x,(_objWpnQty select _countr)];
};
};
_countr = _count>
16:15:36  Error position: <select _countr)];
};
};
_countr = _count>
16:15:36  Error Zero divisor
16:15:36 File z\addons\dayz_server\system\server_monitor.sqf, line 130

The server monitor lines in question are;
Code:
                    //Add Magazines
                    _objWpnTypes = (_intentory select 1) select 0;
                    _objWpnQty = (_intentory select 1) select 1;
                    _countr = 0;
                    {
                        _isOK =    isClass(configFile >> "CfgMagazines" >> _x);
                        if (_isOK) then {
                            _block =    getNumber(configFile >> "CfgMagazines" >> _x >> "stopThis") == 1;
                            if (!_block) then {
(this line here ->)    _object addMagazineCargoGlobal [_x,(_objWpnQty select _countr)];
                            };
                        };
                        _countr = _countr + 1;
                    } forEach _objWpnTypes;

I've done something wrong... any ideas?

Apparently nobody supports this script anymore. Been looking for help to get it working for a week now.

Players on my server are able to pull the chute, but the parachute disappears after 2-5 seconds, and they fall to their death. Any solution?

Back