1.7.7 Animated Chopper Crashes (Not working)

Justin Barnes

I guess this is a bit of a misleading statement. The animations and the chopper crashes are spawning beautifully. They are coming in from cherno and elektro and hitting the ground and exploding. Seconds later a beautiful chopper crash spawns with Zomblers... but no loot. Wondering if there's something I'm missing in 1.7.7.

- Brick

I guess this is a bit of a misleading statement. The animations and the chopper crashes are spawning beautifully. They are coming in from cherno and elektro and hitting the ground and exploding. Seconds later a beautiful chopper crash spawns with Zomblers... but no loot. Wondering if there's something I'm missing in 1.7.7.

- Brick

I've heard of issues with loot spawning properly at chopper crashes in 1.7.7 in general. I think the problem lies within the update and not the addon.

For real Fred? What the fuck is the DayZDevTeam doing? Repair one thing, adds five things broke 10 things...

For real Fred? What the fuck is the DayZDevTeam doing? Repair one thing, adds five things broke 10 things...

1.7.7 has been in development for a long time. It was supposed to be released months ago but was put on hold while Rocket climbed Mount Everest because he didn't want anything released while he was gone. They have had plenty of time to develop, test and troubleshoot this update and yet it was still released with some pretty obvious bugs. I have even heard reports of player's magazines being deleted when holstering a melee weapon. I'm not sure why these issues were not recognized and dealt with prior to release but it certainly is frustrating.

I've heard of issues with loot spawning properly at chopper crashes in 1.7.7 in general. I think the problem lies within the update and not the addon.

I was thinking that was probably the issue... I've been scouring the DayZ mod Forums looking for reports about chopper crash loot not spawning... haven't found one yet. I felt a zing remiss posting it when I had modified crash sites.

I was thinking that was probably the issue... I've been scouring the DayZ mod Forums looking for reports about chopper crash loot not spawning... haven't found one yet. I felt a zing remiss posting it when I had modified crash sites.

I've heard 3 separate reports of this issue from servers owner's that I know personally. They were testing v1.7.7 using default files. One player reported finding loot 100m from the actual crash site.

Back