1.9.1 Chopper changes

Carp!

In 1.8 there was an option to change if the crew from a damaged chopper would jump out alive or dead. In 1.9 I do not see that option anymore and when I take out a chopper, 3 crew members are currently jumping out with no weapons.

Did I miss a config line?

In 1.9 the weapons are assigned when the helicopter patrol is being set up. Have you made any config changes related to AI loot or weapons?

If you enable debug level 2, DZAI will report the class names of the weapons being assigned when the crew is being spawned.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I don't get that deep into the configs. I leave the weapons and loot config alone. Anything I should verify?

I also do not mess with the new weapongrade options either.

Try starting your server with debug level 2 and see the log output from the point DZAI starts and the helicopters are finished spawning.

I'm unable to do testing myself as I'm being affected by a power outage at the moment.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I thought I had not changed anything, but I copied and pasted the weapongrades from 1.8 to 1.9 not knowing there was a new -1 rank. So the weapongrades still had 4 columns instead of 5 heh. Thanks.

Back