Settings are the same in 1.7.6.1. But just above the line

Code:
    dayz_spawnDelay =        300;
    dayz_spawnWait =        -300;

In 1.7.6.1 =

Code:
    dayz_spawnDelay =        120;
    dayz_spawnWait =        -120;

its been posted in this thread already check out these values in your variables.sqf=)

ok, now the drop appear, but I having problems with hospitals, I have all "1" and nathing, just few drops or empty (since I deleted the trash). Any ideas?
Code:
    medical[] = {
            {"ItemBandage",1},
            {"ItemPainkiller",1},
            {"ItemMorphine",1},
            {"ItemEpinephrine",1},
            {"ItemAntibiotic",1},
            {"ItemHeatPack",1}
    };
    hospital[] = {
            {"ItemBandage",1},
            {"ItemPainkiller",1},
            {"ItemMorphine",1},
            {"ItemEpinephrine",1},
            {"ItemBloodbag",1},
            {"ItemAntibiotic",1}
    };

Code:
    class Hospital: Default {
        zombieChance = 0.4;
        minRoaming = 2;
        maxRoaming = 6;
        zombieClass[] = {"z_doctor","z_doctor","z_doctor"};
        lootChance = 1;
        lootPos[] = {};
        lootType[] = {

{"","hospital",1},
            {"MedBox0","object",1}
        };
    };

I was able to get this working, thx toina...what i did was follow the posts from toina on page 14 and make sure to do this part also...

Server Side PBO:
This may differ depending on the mod, so I suggest you open each file and do a search:

You're looking for this: configFile >> "CfgBuildingLoot" ... According to arma 2 wiki, configFile looks into the mods folder root. so replace that with missionConfigFile >> "CfgBuildingLoot"

Note: You may also find cfgLoot, you'll want to modify it like above.

You want to replace every instance only for the "CfgBuildingLoot" from configFile to missionConfigFile. ignore instances of cfgVehicle, etc. leave those as they are.

Also im not sure but it may have something to do with it but i capitalized the C in cfgbuildingblah.sqf in my description..Im not sure if its even case sensitive but my loot files go Cfg.loot.sqf not cfg.loot like every1 says.

I was able to get this working, thx toina...what i did was follow the posts from toina on page 14 and make sure to do this part also...

Server Side PBO:
This may differ depending on the mod, so I suggest you open each file and do a search:

You're looking for this: configFile >> "CfgBuildingLoot" ... According to arma 2 wiki, configFile looks into the mods folder root. so replace that with missionConfigFile >> "CfgBuildingLoot"

Note: You may also find cfgLoot, you'll want to modify it like above.

You want to replace every instance only for the "CfgBuildingLoot" from configFile to missionConfigFile. ignore instances of cfgVehicle, etc. leave those as they are.

Also im not sure but it may have something to do with it but i capitalized the C in cfgbuildingblah.sqf in my description..Im not sure if its even case sensitive but my loot files go Cfg.loot.sqf not cfg.loot like every1 says.

I now will capitalize it too, good one.

also into the variables too?

dayz_baseTypes =getArray (configFile >> "CfgBuildingLoot" >> "Default" >> "zombieClass");

Wow, this is great. The players on my server have been screaming about the lack of loot (especially antibiotics).

Before I try this out, I have a question ...

My compiles.sqf and fn_selfActions.sqf are already in my mission file and they've been modified to run the Remove Vehicle Parts script. So, I don't want to overwrite them with the files you provide.

I'm wondering, what changes are required to these files (compiles.sqf and fn_selfActions.sqf ) to use just the custom loot spawns (I don't need self-bloodbag and the weather effects). I'd like to modify my existing files and just add what's needed.

Awesome!

I used http://opendayz.net/threads/100-custom-loot-tables-tutorial.8474/page-15#post-53996 and downloaded the files from the NEW BACKUP LINK.

I haven't checked out the loot yet but I noticed right off that I have no heli crashes whatsoever. I will go back and read as much as I can but any idea what might cause that to happen with this modification? I'm on 1.7.7.1 and am pretty familiar with setting up scripts/mods.

I did notice bloodbag was in the compiles/actions included so I removed my duplicate copy.

Edit: I now have parts removal too lol... I haven't tested it to see if it actually works yet... main concern is getting heli crashes working before people get mad.

I'm on to something here now.... RPT....

0:34:16 "CRASHSPAWNER: Spawning 'UH-60 Wreck' with loot table 'HeliCrashWEST' at Rogovo [44:82]"
0:34:16 Error in expression < 1, _lootpos, 1] call spawn_loot;
_item setVariable ["permaLoot",true];

if (day>
0:34:16 Error position: <setVariable ["permaLoot",true];

if (day>

Ok so after reading the post on page #14 I'm guessing the files I downloaded were 1.7.7 and I will need to copy over 1.7.7.1 files and do the mods myself.

Followed from page 14. If I had the time I would provide the files like the guy did on 15 for 1.7.7.1 but I am way past bedtime :D

I see heli crashes! I'm going to assume everything is working. I've only removed trash loot for now.

this isnt working correct on 1.7.7.1.
included the same edited cfg files from 1.7.7. imported all new edited files, etc...
i had no trash in 1.7.7 but there is trash spawning right now.
the loot is affected by these files, but not 100% correct.
i also checked if there are some new added files where i have to change configFile >> ... but found none.

It's working for me. I still find maybe 1 can here and there. I haven't done enough testing other than what players are telling me yet though.

Anyone else coming across this problem.

Got the loot table working with 1.7.7, but now with 1.7.7.1 it clears all rubble / wrecks from the map.

you can try, some people have some luck with them

I am having bad luck with where to include the config.hpp line in the description. It says to place it at the top of the file, which i did ( and I tried several other locations as well, to no avail) and get stuck at wait for host. Where does it go exactly?

Back