loot_init.sqf
zombie_generate.sqf
player_spawnCheck.sqf
camp_spawnZombies.sqf

Also in the 'description.ext'

try changing #include "cfgBuildingLoot.hpp"

to

#include "CfgBuildingLoot.hpp"

I'm having a weird issue. I noticed roads were clear... and I'm missing all the military tent places such as starry/balota.

I'm not sure where I went wrong. I found a tutorial on how to make clear roads to get a clue at what might be causing this but no luck. I have tried dayz_Trash = 1; & 0;

I didn't have clear roads or missing these tents before the mod and I'm kinda puzzled as to if I changed something or if I need to change something ;)

==============

I have it nailed down to variables.sqf so I will find out what the deal is :)

I'm having a weird issue. I noticed roads were clear... and I'm missing all the military tent places such as starry/balota.

I'm not sure where I went wrong. I found a tutorial on how to make clear roads to get a clue at what might be causing this but no luck. I have tried dayz_Trash = 1; & 0;

I didn't have clear roads or missing these tents before the mod and I'm kinda puzzled as to if I changed something or if I need to change something ;)

==============

I have it nailed down to variables.sqf so I will find out what the deal is :)

your not alone, somehow it breaks the extra stuff rocket added

I have all of that. I even have wrecks & carepackages from reality-- all working. Not sure what I did differently here-- except that I checked EVERY server file to change to missionconfigfile if it related to the three files I moved over.

I have no loot on my heli crashes could there be anything in these files messing that up? I can't find anything wrong.

If anybody fixes my problem I would donate 10$ to him. I've been struggling with this problem for 4 days now.

Add me on skype: timhoeve

if you think you can help.

Thanks in advance

Pack me your missionfile and server pbo and send them to me. I'll take a peek-- what hive you using as well?

having the same problem as you i have clear roads and missing the military tents in stary

Same problem here, getting this in my rpt:

13:51:55 "CRASHSPAWNER: Spawning 'UH-60 Wreck' with loot table 'HeliCrashWEST' at Old Fields [72:56]"
13:51:55 Error in expression < 1, _lootpos, 1] call spawn_loot;
_item setVariable ["permaLoot",true];

if (day>
13:51:55 Error position: <setVariable ["permaLoot",true];

if (day>
13:51:55 Error setvariable: Type Nothing, expected Namespace,Object,Group,Team member,Task,Location
13:51:55 File z\addons\dayz_server\compile\server_spawnCrashSite.sqf, line 101[/CODE]

First post, I was having this same issue. Thought I'd checked most of my custom files using Notepad ++ and the Compare plugin, apparently not.

1.7.7.1 fixed crash site loot spawning, which was apparently caused by lacking a certain plain '_item' definition, hence why _item couldn't have a variable set when running the chopper crash spawn code. Or so I think.

TL;DR:
Add this line to the bottom of your spawn_loot.sqf and you should be good to go.

_item // used in server_spawnCrashSite

I seem to have chemlights sapwning around my heli crash sites, and items like that.
The thing is I removed chemlights from all the loot tables.

First post, I was having this same issue. Thought I'd checked most of my custom files using Notepad ++ and the Compare plugin, apparently not.

1.7.7.1 fixed crash site loot spawning, which was apparently caused by lacking a certain plain '_item' definition, hence why _item couldn't have a variable set when running the chopper crash spawn code. Or so I think.

TL;DR:
Add this line to the bottom of your spawn_loot.sqf and you should be good to go.

This now gives me the following error:
Code:
[SIZE=2][FONT=Lucida Console][COLOR=#ffffff]5:22:43 Error in expression <ts select _index;[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=2][FONT=Lucida Console][COLOR=#ffffff]_canType = _itemTypes select _index;[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=2][FONT=Lucida Console][COLOR=#ffffff]_tQty = round(random 1) +>[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=2][FONT=Lucida Console][COLOR=#ffffff]5:22:43 Error position: <select _index;[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=2][FONT=Lucida Console][COLOR=#ffffff]_tQty = round(random 1) +>[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=2][FONT=Lucida Console][COLOR=#ffffff]5:22:43 Error Zero divisor[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=2][FONT=Lucida Console][COLOR=#ffffff]5:22:43 File z\addons\dayz_code\compile\spawn_loot.sqf, line 31
[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Plus I have no roadblocks!

hello I have problem with the tent does not want spaw on the server .. I put it >> ["ItemTent", "object"] - 1 in the market, hospital for testing .. and its not spaw .. I essey with the BAF_AS50 his <>ok

sorry my english.. thank you

Hey guys... any of you using wrecks / care packages?

The default reality files have custom loot tables I guess... but all the loot spawns under the wreck/package. I know this was an issue before with heli crashes... but I never did figure it out.

Any tips on fixing this? I have a test server I'm trying things on so if I find something Ill report back in case someone else could use it.

fnc_carePkgs.sqf: http://pastebin.com/Jenr1a5M

fnc_wrecks.sqf: http://pastebin.com/Jq94JnaQ

Back