_type =        typeOf _obj;
_config>
  Error position: <select 0;
_type =        typeOf _obj;
_config>
  Error select: Type Object, expected Array,Config entry
File mpmissions\__CUR_MP.chernarus\fixes\building_spawnLoot.sqf, line 3

Hello everyone,

I release new mission.pbo and server.pbo file for REALITY server (1.7.7.1) with custom table loot.

Server.pbo

Mission.pbo

Warning :

- Table loot was only exported from dayz_code.pbo, you need to edite cfgbuildingloot.hpp and cfgloot.hpp to increase antiobiotic or other.

- My server.pbo = Car package, Wreck package, Kill message (Work in rpt, not publish in game atm, bug on reality package 1.7.7.1)

- To increase loot pile spawn in building or loot delay, you need to edit your variables.sqf (in fixes folder)

Okay so far the only issues I have is that:
1. I have some things set very low to spawn, but that seems just to spawn like crazy.
2. Weapons spawn with no ammo what so ever.
Any help would be great.

When I download my default .pbo from my server, I don't see any config files and all of files don't contrain cfgbuilding loot

Server Side PBO:
This may differ depending on the mod, so I suggest you open each file and do a search:

You're looking for this: configFile >> "CfgBuildingLoot" ... According to arma 2 wiki, configFile looks into the mods folder root. so replace that with missionConfigFile >> "CfgBuildingLoot"

Note: You may also find cfgLoot, you'll want to modify it like above.

You want to replace every instance only for the "CfgBuildingLoot" from configFile to missionConfigFile. ignore instances of cfgVehicle, etc. leave those as they are.

Not good , in compiles.sqf

Code:
line 24:    building_spawnZombies = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\building_spawnZombies.sqf";

Line 19, why you type line 19 at the begin of the line ?

Code:
Line 19: player_spawnCheck = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "Fixes\player_spawnCheck.sqf";

to

Code:
player_spawnCheck = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "Fixes\player_spawnCheck.sqf";

Toina, changed that line to remove the "line 19" and it's still hanging up at the loading screen. :(
I've noticed everytime my mission loads it stops at 22kb for about 10 seconds and continues to load after that.

thanks.

Do you change that ?

Code:
building_spawnZombies = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\building_spawnZombies.sqf";

to

Code:
building_spawnZombies = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "Fixes\building_spawnZombies.sqf";

Any error in rpt ?

1> Put 3 files into your main mission.pbo file

CfgBuildingLoot.hpp
CfgBuildingPos.hpp
CfgLoot.hpp

2> Open 'init.sqf' file in your mission.pbo and change the lines with 'variables.sqf' & 'compiles.sqf', to the following

call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "custom\variables.sqf";
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "custom\compiles.sqf";

3> Place 'custom' & 'fixes' folder into your mission.pbo
[Ive left my self bloodbag script & modded dynamic weather script in there aswell]

4> Open up your 'description.ext' from your mission.pbo
and add the following to the very top of the file.

#include "cfgBuildingLoot.hpp"

new files I uploaded the wrong one, now fixed
files:http://sdrv.ms/1bOiPt6

Now you can alter 'CfgBuildingLoot.hpp' & 'CfgLoot.hpp' to change the loot spawns

This has been tested & working on a dayz.st server

# the dynamic weather gives normal weather during day & clear night skys
NEW BACKUP LINK : http://whiskey-tango-foxtrot.co.uk//customspawnloot.zip

I did this and everything looked good to me, but now the server just hangs on wait for host, i used the files from the whiskey tango link

I however used my own cfgloot, cfgbuildingloot and buildingpos files( only changes i made from their original versions was in the cfgloot and cfgbuilding loot files to fit my likeing of loot spawns(added the fnfal at a 100% spawn in the hospital to check it is working)

Would appreciate this being sorted so i can enjoy dayz again

I also removed some viral zeds from spawning in residental buildings through the cfgbuildingloot file

I also fix one case of line in the variables.sqf file not being changed to missionConfigFile from ConfigFile

Ive looked at most people problems but havent seen anything about the server sticking on waiting for host, the server works fine when i revert the mission.pbo file back to its version without the custom table changes

Heres my Mission PBO, dont mind all the stuff in the main directory as its custom buildings that have worked before the custom loot tables
http://www.mediafire.com/download/n8ll2yk2y3z0cwh/dayz_mission.pbo

Do you change that ?

Code:
building_spawnZombies = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\building_spawnZombies.sqf";

to

Code:
building_spawnZombies = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "Fixes\building_spawnZombies.sqf";

Any error in rpt ?

Yes, this is fixed too. Server still hung up at loading :/

So i tried to change the numbers in description.ext on your mission.pbo, but still doesn't works. Stay blocked at server authentification too.
Btw thanks to help us Toina

Back