$20 For someone to show me how to setup Overpoch Origins

please someone help me i already got a working taviana overpoch map i just need origins added to it im willing to go $30 paypal if needed please

I saw @SchwEde gave you the link to the installation howto of these mods last week. Did you read the directions? It looked pretty straightforward.

Directions:
1.) REQUIRED MODS FOR CLIENT AND SERVER: DayzOrigins 1.7.8.5 and Dayz Epoch 1.0.5.1

2.) Replace your epoch database completely with the origins.sql

3.) Download and follow the readme (Please read the readme) in the zip file: https://mega.co.nz/#!Vpd1xRTR!QolWFx3FuRvxEXexdTmxWpu6OwaDv60g_EqU_mJfdFA

4.) To connect to your server, use the arguments: -mod=@DayzOrigins

Follow the directions in the zip file.

For support for this addon: http://opendayz.net/threads/support-dayz-epoch-origins.20325/#post-105335

Download Origins 1.7.9 and change your startup parameters from @Taviana to @DayZOrigins (or whatever the folder is called).

Add in the missing AddOns to mission.sqm

Code:
addOns[]= { "ori_pragacopter", "origins_pack_cars", "ori_scraptank", "ori_bigraft", "ori_smallraft", "ori_titanic", "ori_scrapbuggy", "ori_vil_pack", "vil_ori_autogyro", "ori_dc3", "tavi", "ca_modules_animals", "dayz_anim", "dayz_code", "dayz_communityassets", "dayz_weapons", "dayz_equip", "dayz_epoch", "dayz_vehicles", "cacharacters_pmc", "ca_modules_functions", "glt_m300t", "pook_h13", "csj_gyroac", "map_eu", "base_buildings", "jetskiyanahuiaddon" }; addOnsAuto[]= { "dayz_weapons", "origins_pack_cars", "ori_vil_pack", "ca_modules_functions", "warfarebuildings", "tavi" };

Add in any vehicles you want to dynamic_vehicle.sqf

Add any vehicles you want to traders

There are no bikeys available so turn verifySignatures to 0 in your config.cfg as well.

here could you join my teamspeak exilegaming.enjinvoice.com and kinda show me and i can pay you or if you have skype mine is CyanoticHD

i do everything right when i join its stuck at waiting for host and i see my player name top right hand side in red

Its kind of like pulling teeth here .. have YOU looked at your RPT log? Post it on pastebin and give the link.
Red means there is an issue with the server files. Your rpt file will probably tell you that you "cannot play/edit this mission missing addons" ..
Which means your addons[] array in the mission.sqm is incorrect (without seeing the RPT, I am just guessing). Cen told you what to add to that array, but do those files actually exist in your install? Or you are not adding in the correct @mods in your startup line (the RPT file will also show us that).

12:48:35 Missing addons detected:
12:48:35 kh_dayztaviana
12:48:35 Warning Message: You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.kh_dayztaviana

12:48:35 Warning Message: You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.kh_dayztaviana
12:48:36 Missing addons detected:
12:48:36 kh_dayztaviana
12:48:36 Warning Message: You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.kh_dayztaviana
12:48:36 Missing addons detected..

Well there you go, are you running taviana? No, then delete that line from mission.sqm addons[] array
If you ARE running taviana then that file is missing from your @taviana folder.
Now once you clear this up, you might get another error, fix that one the same way.

No. I am old, Skype is beyond my technological skill level. Why dont you post your entire arma2oaserver.rpt to pastebin so we can see the startup parameters and make sure you have the @taviana mod loading.
Or you can just look at your RPT yourself and look for
Code:
=====================================================================
== D:\Dayz\DayZ-Server\Expansion\beta\arma2oaserver.exe
== .\Expansion\beta\arma2oaserver.exe  -mod=Expansion\beta;Expansion\beta\expansion;ca;@DayZ_Epoch1051;@DayZ_Epoch_Server;@dayzeta -name=instance_7_Lingor -config=instance_7_Lingor\server.cfg -cfg=instance_7_Lingor\basic.cfg -profiles=instance_7_Lingor
=====================================================================
Exe timestamp: 2014/08/26 13:11:01
Current time:  2014/10/14 15:05:27
see it shows you what mods are loading (@DayZ_Epoch1051;@DayZ_Epoch_Server;@dayzeta) and you need to have @taviana in there otherwise it won't find those files listed in the addons[] array. IF it does have @taviana, then you have deleted that file and you need to restore it (and whatever else you deleted). Personally, I am betting that the @taviana mod is not in your startup parameters.

Did you LOOK at your folders and startup parameters first? Did you search the arma2oaserver.rpt log for @taviana to see if it was listed in the launch command line?

== ARMA2OASERVER.exe -name=VilayerDayZOverPoch -mod=@DayzOrigins179;@DayzOverwatch;@DayZ_Epoch;@DayZOverpochServer -config=vilayer_active_server_31403\31403_config.cfg -cfg=vilayer_active_server_31403\basic.cfg -profiles=vilayer_active_server_31403 -ip=108.61.143.90 -port=2402 -malloc=tbb4malloc_bi -exThreads=0

Back