24/7 Daytime

no i have tried that, do you mind to have a talk about it, on skype ?

You need to understand, Serc, there is no way to make it STAY a single hour, you're restarting the server to reset it back to the static time. For example, you set your static time to 8am. 10-12 hours later the sun starts to go down. Restart the server, it's back to 8 o clock. That's all the 24/7 daytime you're going to get.

okay i understand you, but then you cant call it for 24/7, my old server from taviana had only daytime, i havent seen a night time on that, i does the same like change the time from local to static. will it help to change the seazon like from 4 month to 7 month like winter and summer time, will the server have more daytime on summer seazon?

Correct, there is no such thing as 24/7 daylight without admin involvement

Yes, if you use August 31 2012, you will have an extremely long day and full moon nights.

Let the time type in HiveExt stay on Local, and change your PCs time/clock to daytime, and your server is on daytime ;) I Don't know if it works, but i think it can be static if u change the Time Type to static when the server is on Daytime ;)

Back