Add Antibiotics to a Medbox?

Innuce

Can anyone direct me to where I can edit Medbox0? I would like to add antibiotics, if possible.

This doesn't look like what I'm after. I don't want to spawn a MedBox in a static location. I want to edit the existing MedBox that randomly spawns in hospitals.

But this does give me an idea what I'm looking for. I couldn't find MedBox0 under loot or buildings.

I'm still learning this stuff. Please forgive me if I don't express what I'm looking for very well.

EDIT: Actually, I'm seeing MedBox0 as an "Object", not a Vehicle, that can spawn in "Hospital"...

Can't be I don't think.

Contents of a med box are defined through cfg vehicles in the dayz code.

Can't be I don't think.

Contents of a med box are defined through cfg vehicles in the dayz code.

That's too bad...
No matter. I have them spawning other ways. Just thought it would be another neat way to get more into circulation.

You could probably use something server side like this,
http://opendayz.net/threads/tutorial-remove-weapons-replace-weapons-on-vehicles.11070/#post-51451

Following those instuctions you could probably try

if (_object isKindOf "MedBox0") then {
_object addMagazineCargoGlobal "ItemAntibiotic";
};
I have not tested this but it should work, when the server spawns the medbox it should add the antibiotic.
Try it and see what happens.

I tried this, didn't work. :(
Even tried using addMagazine instead of addMagazineCargoGlobal, no dice.
Seems like a good idea. Just a matter of finding the right commands?

You could use the "cardboardbox" object and exec a script to addglobalcargo ofwhatever you want, I used the basics of it when coming up with new ideas for Aftermath, but the trigger is important bit. You could do it by player nearObject and set a variable for "boxfilled" after the first execution so it didn't fill repeatedly.

Back