Added Self BB Cant lock Cars anymore.

niall straughan

I added krixes self bloodbag script yesterday:
http://www.trainwreckdayz.com/forum...218-krixes-self-blood-bag-script-epoch/page/1

Now people in the server cant lock cars, unlock them, or use safes. And there are probably more problems im unaware of.

I have no commented out the line in the init so people can once again lock cars, but i really would like self bloodbag to work, does anyone know what maybe the problem?

My mission file:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/nuuctamqht1lj9g/DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus.rar

Im using the most recent epoch 1.0.4.2, and the tut only mentioned one call of the compiles?
And il try this in 15 minutes, next restart
thanks

Yea just try that one I gave you. And you need the default fn_selfactions.sqf for all of the default epoch stuff and then you need to have a second one that you add all of your custom stuff into. I already set up the files in the link in my first post.

Just used that mission file, exact same problem, can blood bag, but can only 'save' vehicles.
Maybe my original compiles/self actions is set up wrong?
Any ideas?

Hm is the blood bag the only script you have added to the fn_selfactions? Send your RPT as well so I can see if any errors are there.

Wow! Works fine, all glitches, trader errors, player action kinda stuff is fixed, Self BB works aswell!
Thanks so much, i guess i messed up the fn_selfactions
If something goes wrong, il be sure to post in here again.
Thanks for all your help!

Ok go to your custom fn_selfactions and look for the bloodbag section and rename the folder that it's calling from. What I have was calling from my server so where I have the folder named scripts your is called customs. Try replacing the current section with this one.
Code:
// ---------------------------------------Krixes Self Bloodbag Start------------------------------------
    _mags = magazines player;
    // Krixes Self Bloodbag
    if ("ItemBloodbag" in _mags) then {
        hasBagItem = true;
    } else { hasBagItem = false;};
    if((speed player <= 1) && hasBagItem && _canDo) then {
        if (s_player_selfBloodbag < 0) then {
            s_player_selfBloodbag = player addaction[("<t color=""#c70000"">" + ("Self Bloodbag") +"</t>"),"custom\player_selfbloodbag.sqf","",5,false,true,"", ""];
        };
    } else {
        player removeAction s_player_selfBloodbag;
        s_player_selfBloodbag = -1;
    };
// ---------------------------------------Krixes Self Bloodbag End------------------------------------

Another thing it looks like you've messed something up with sarge AI which this has nothing to do with self bloodbag not working.

Code:
19:17:32 Error in expression <ilian: {"CIV"};};

_trgname="KRON_Trig_"+_trgside+"_"+_areamarker;
_flgname="KRO>
19:17:32   Error position: <+_trgside+"_"+_areamarker;
_flgname="KRO>
19:17:32   Error +: Type Bool, expected Number,Array,String
19:17:32 File mpmissions\DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus\addons\UPSMON\scripts\upsmon.sqf, line 815

Hmm that makes sense, sorry yesterday i said that it worked, i saw the 'Self Bloodbag' on the scroll menu and assumed it worked, which i probably shouldnt of done.
Il try and update the file at the next restart- a little over an hours time.

Ive had SARGE since the very start, and no obvious problems. Any idea what it could be?

Code:
/ create area trigger =========================================================================================================================
    if (_areatrigger!="NOTRIGGER") then {
        _trgside = switch (side _npc) do { case west: {"WEST"}; case east: {"EAST"}; case resistance: {"GUER"}; case civilian: {"CIV"};};
        //_trgside = switch (side _npc) do { case west: {"EAST"}; case east: {"WEST"}; case resistance: {"ANY"}; case civilian: {"ANY"};};
        _trgname="KRON_Trig_"+_trgside+"_"+_areamarker;
        _flgname="KRON_Cleared_"+_areamarker;

Where "_trgname="KRON_Trig_"+_trgside+"_"+_areamarker;" is line 815.

But i suppose thats a whole other problem.
Thanks again

I've done the same you probably get a error when using the blood bag option about something scripts\player_Selfbloodbag.sqf not found or something along those lines I just forgot to change the folder name that yours is in. And about sarge AI I'm guessing you are using the latest version 1.6 something it has a lot of bugs and I wouldn't use it myself. I'd revert back to 1.5 or even consider using DZAI. Here is a download for 1.5 if you'd rather use it I'm guessing the setup is all the same so you'd just be replacing your current 3 folders with these. Everything is in the default settings.

http://www.filedropper.com/sarai-150-master

Hmm if you're using 1.5 then I'd download the file I sent and replace your upsmon.sqf with the fresh one. I compared my upsmon.sqf and your upsmon.sqf and our lines where completely different at 815.

Hmm, il replace the UPSMON on restart too then, but mine says 5.1.0 as does yours, il make a backup just in-case something breaks
thanks again

yea if you view the upsmon.sqf files and compare line 815 on both they are way different though not sure why. You're welcome.

Back