Adding a new trader with humanity req. of 30k

Kramarz

Hello, as the topic says.. since 2 dayz im trying to figure out how to add a new trader to the map with humanity requirement of more than 5000(hero) and perhaps create a new tier? Like, a Superman or something, that you earn having 30000+ humanity, and that would unlock the new trader.

How do i even start?
I've checked like all the files in dayz_code, dayz_server and stuff, and i cannot find any place that sets the rank 'hero' at 5000 humanity.

Any help would be appriciated!

Have a look in fn_selfActions.sqf
Code:
if((_traderMenu select 2) == "friendly") then {
     _humanity_logic = (_humanity < -5000);
 };
 if((_traderMenu select 2) == "hostile") then {
     _low_high = "high";
     _humanity_logic = (_humanity > -5000);
 };
 if((_traderMenu select 2) == "hero") then {
     _humanity_logic = (_humanity < 5000);
 };

Expanding on what oshydaka said, you need to add a new entry into fn_selfActions.sqf in that area with the right humanity for say "super".

Then when you create the trader in the database you would need to assign him as "super", instead of hero or hostile or nuetral.

IgU9H1m.png

Thanks for the replies guys. But dont think i understood everything, OR i am missing something. I've added
Code:
 if((_traderMenu select 2) == "Super") then {
     _humanity_logic = (_humanity < 50000);
};

And added a trader to server_TRADERS in the mysql database. What else i need to do?

Add the trader where you want on the map, assign it to the "Super" trader config, add mysql entries for what stuff this guy is going to sell etc...

Hi im really sorry for the stupid question, Where can i find the self actions? I am using vilayer and have checked both server and mission pbo's and can't seem ro find them. I'm trying to add a trader with 7500 humanity and was pointed in this direction for instructions. Only the self actions part is confusing me. Lack of braincells are to blame

Hi im really sorry for the stupid question, Where can i find the self actions? I am using vilayer and have checked both server and mission pbo's and can't seem ro find them. I'm trying to add a trader with 7500 humanity and was pointed in this direction for instructions. Only the self actions part is confusing me. Lack of braincells are to blame

file manager @dayz_epoch addons dayz_code

Would this work for 20k+Superhero
and -20k Superhostile (bandits)?
Code:
if((_traderMenu select 2) == "friendly") then {
                _humanity_logic = (_humanity < -5000);
            };
            if((_traderMenu select 2) == "hostile") then {
                _low_high = "high";
                _humanity_logic = (_humanity > -5000);
            };
            if((_traderMenu select 2) == "hero") then {