AI City by the NE DAMN

affraid

(This is the First AI city I put together Awhile agoFirst time posting it on this forum )

++The Map is Chernarus ++

I want to share the AI City I have Designed since I have used some of the Custom Bases Posted on this Site. I've been told by many of the players on my Server , They like the challenge when they go there . My Epoch server info is listed below if you want to come check it out.

The AI City has close to 100 AI's , 4 mission crates and 2 para drops. using the Wicked AI/Mission system.(Love this add-on.) I also added 2 special crates . One with building supplies and another called "The Lottery Box" and that is located in the Cave behind Boss's house. Also through out the city are hidden Ammo/Weapon crates. This city has a lot of Great rewards for your players but it's a big risk going there .It's not that easy to do. Feel free to Customize the crates to the loot you want to offer. The one thing I notice , is that sometimes the AI still goes through walls and bldgs . What I have read they say to upload it server side , which I have done. If you have any suggestions please let me know.

I included directions on how to install The AI City and Copy of WAI in the download link below. Hope it's not too confusing.

Click Here For More Pictures of Affraid's AI City

DownLoad Link For Affraid.Net AI City Files & Wicked AI/Mission system files from MARK311

Download Link

Last edited:
The addons need to go into the mission folder, NOT the server files!!! Finally got it to work...
Great mission though!!! Keep it up Bud!! ;)

Using ViLayer, things are a bit different on there. The mission is Hard as HELL!!!! No way it can be done alone. Great team mission though!!

I have loaded in the city successfully and it looks great! But, it doesn't spawn the AI. I put in the WAI and it spawns missions around my server just fine, but seems to skip the city...I also use Vilayer if that means anything. Any ideas?

I have corrected the spawns for WAI 2.1 and above, tested and working if any one needs

This has Qdoba, and AI City at Pobeda Dam, and Skalasity Island , just remove which ever one you don't need.

They are labeled, and has install instructions already built in,

Here is the path for epoch 1.05.1 which is what Im running

X:\@DayZ_Epoch_Server\addons\dayz_server\WAI\static place the file there and wala instant AI.

Of course you can turn up the heat if you like .. all that is in the file as well

Everyone has giving to me .. this I give back to the community
All I did was make it work from the old 0.16 these missions where made for

http://pastebin.com/JTjtKrcr

Its only going to be live on pastebin 30 days

Wai only for m2 gunners, dzai for the rest..saves fps...dazai only spawn when players approach..wai are always there..you can add or remove what ever u like

on my cellphone, cant see errors without syntax highlighting . so can look later. what does your rpt log say?
and in that paste, which group of ai is supposed to be spawning there?

The rpt log didn't have any errors. I made some adjustments to the script that Geekin wrote, and than I got a "missing ; in like 47 of chenaraus.sqf" error. Don't know where to put the ";" but it also seemed to h ave an issue with the "at random" that was there.

I will test further as well.

ok, thats an error then isnt it?

that code from,line 45 down is hosed up. copy paste from the single line above then adjust the settings. you are,missing,the coords and the code starts with a 4 instead,of [[

so delete all,that hosed up crap and make a,new,line,that,looks just like the ones above, then edit the sertings for that spawn.

well there wasn't en error at all... nothing. Not until i remember to turn "static missions=true" on. than that error occurred. Now I have this.

http://pastebin.com/TkkYFMYq

And this error comes up

Code:
] call spawn_group;
>
18:08:53   Error position: <] call spawn_group;
>
18:08:53   Error Missing ;
18:08:53 File z\addons\dayz_server\WAI\static\chernarus.sqf, line 53
18:08:53 Error in expression <                                      
] call spawn_group;
>