AI Helicopters and Spawned Helicopters

Cinjun

Both are seemingly indestructible.

I am not saying DZAI has anything to do with this and the only reason I am asking here is due to this change in 1.9.0.

[CHANGED] AI helicopters/planes that suffer critical damage will eject all surviving units on board. The vehicle itself will explode 3 seconds after ejection.
  • The new damage handler used should fix the pre-1.9.0 issue of indestructible helicopters.

The quoted fix does occur with AI helicopters, however, I cannot destroy a random world spawned helicopter short of putting a satchel charge on it.

Until I have done further testing, per Buttface's post here, I will not know for sure what is causing this, but I ask to see if anyone else has experienced this issue?

I am currently running 1.9.9 of DZAI and I will report back once I have done more testing (hopefully this evening).

Thanks for your time.

Helicopters crewed by players seem to have normal durability, while helicopters crewed by AI or no crew at all are unusually durable. I'm guessing it has something to do with locality of the vehicle object, since vehicles become local to the driver of the vehicle. So the invincibility happens when the vehicle is local to the server.

That makes sense Buttface, thank you for the reply. Also I have confirmed that it has nothing to do with DZAI, as I suspected.

Pardon the spam and thank you for your work. :D

Back